Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20110602

Brat Day Afternoon - "High Noon" Remake


Note about the title: since we're talking about old movies remakes, Brat Day Afternoon is taken from Dog Day Afternoon. It's a thin reference i absolutely want you to grasp.
If you're wondering where this comes from, one night i pictured me, Saengie, Jung Min and Kyu replaying the most popular scene from High Noon (two dudes facing each other from two opposite sides of the same street, taking out their own guns in slow motion in the attempt to shoot the other one before being shot....Just youtube it. And don't ever talk to me if you don't know what i'm talking about. -.-) Anyway Angela begged me to write something about it and since she's the President of the Maengie Fanclub, i tried to grant her this wish.
Btw, it's the 2nd of June. Haven't reminded you in a while, but today it's one year and 3 months of rooming. \o/


*all dressed as cowboys*
JH: You still need to explain why Hyung and i have to take part in this, when it's you and Jung Min and Kyu the ones with a problem.
MENU: You're the fillers.
JH: Meaning?
YS: A polite way to say "replacements".
JH: Young Saeng ssi, i have a gun.
YS: It's fake.
JH: It still hurts if i hit you with it.
GD: Come on, Jong Hoon ah! It's gonna be fun!
JH: Hyung, we're just the fillers.
GD: Well, we're not risking to die. Isn't that fun?
JH: The guns are fake.
GD: You're not thinking fourth dimensionally.
JM: *meets them on the doorstep* Ya, are you gonna coming out or you made us dress like countrymen to blackmail us?
JH: What kind of countrymen have you met in your life?
JM: ...*looks at Jong Hoon* *looks at Menu* Did he just contradict me?
MENU: Jong Hoon ah is a brave kid. ^^
YS: And he's making sure he has some lines.
JM: Well, brave kid. I come from the city. I am allowed to have a personal ideal of a countryman.
MENU: Well, Jung Min ah. You look good though. ^^
JM: Were you doubting that? Anyway, stop the ^^ show. You're my enemy today.
MENU: No, i'm not. Didn't you read the script?
*knowing looks*
GD: We don't have a script, Menu ah.
YS: You make the script.
MENU: I know, but i've always wanted to say that. \o/ And btw, this makes me like your Voldemort.
JM: Wo, life for you three must suck, uh?
YS: If you didn't let her go 10 months ago i wouldn't be here now.
MENU: Ya! Both of you! -.-
GD: She can't be Voldemort. Her nose is too big.
MENU: *hits him with boot*
GD: OUCH! *stares at her foot* *looks at her* How did you take that off so quickly?
YS: I always tell you not to underestimate her.
KYU: *joining them* Ok, look. If this was a trick to make me sweat, i quit. I'm boiling in here. I know i'm a sweating machine, but it's not nice of you to make fun of me for this.
MENU: Do you want a tissue?
KYU: *turns to her* Why do we have to wear this stuff, anyway? It's a written thingy.
MENU: Ya, don't start. You're my enemy today.
KYU: ....Wae? I thought i was your precious brother.
MENU: Aigoo, how come none of you knows? Me+Saengie made Me-Jung Min and Saengie-Kyu. So today it's Me+Jung Min and Saengie+Kyu trying to make Me-Saengie because we're all fucking tired of it.
KYU: Menu ssi, don't cuss.
JM: What are dumb and dumber have to do with anything, then?
GD&JH: We're the fillers.
KYU: *to Menu* So i have to hate you?
MENU: Yeah, sort of.
KYU: But Menu ssi, wae? *_*
MENU: Oh, god...
YS: I told you Kyu doesn't do hating.
MENU: Well, Kyu Jong ah. Pretend.
YS: *to himself* Pretending is lying.
KYU: Pretending is lying, Menu ssi.
MENU: Oh, come on! You must have hated someone in your life. Like...ah yeah...*pulls YS' hair*
YS: Ya-aaaaAAAA!!!!
KYU: Menu ssi, let Bebeng go!! *worried*
YS: Menu ah, let Bebeng fucking go!
KYU: Hyung, don't cuss!
YS: Fuck!
MENU: *lets go* OY!
YS: Are you out of your mind??
MENU: Like this is the first time i do that...You're so loud.
JM: Ok, this is all very nice, but i don't seem to fit much in this little grudging picture.
YS: What? This is all your fault!
JM: Mwo?
YS: You and your being too cool even for yourself will make me bald!
JM: Bebeng, that's in your genes. Nothing to do with Menu ah.
MENU: *hits Kyu's arm and points at Jung Min*
KYU: What?
MENU: He got into the part! He's siding with me!
KYU: He's not! He's just being himself! Park Jung Min doesn't side. He goes where the scenery is more convenient.
MENU: Oh Shisus, Kyu Jong ssi...
YS: If you act polite you're missing the point, too.
MENU: Ya, Kim Kyu Jong!
KYU: *steps back*
MENU: Take it as a rehearsal for your musical!


*Meanwhile*
GD: Here, Jong Hoon ah. Pop corn.
JH: Oh, thanks. Here's your soda.
GD: Oh, very thoughtful of you.
JH: Do you think we should bet?
GD: Nah, you'd lose.
JH: Why you think that?
GD: You'd be against Hyung.
JH: And how does that automatically make me a loser?
GD: Menu ah.
MENU: Yes?
GD: No, not you.
MENU: How many Menu ah do you know?
YS: OMG THERE IS MORE THAN ONE???











MENU: 


















JM: Whatever, i'm going to stand over there waiting for you to be ready to act.
MENU: Jung Min ah, wait! I'm in your team! *runs after him*
YS:.....She even forgets to scold me when he's around.
KYU: So, we're the other team?
YS: That's what Menu ah says. And you don't contradict Menu ah. Ever.
GD&JH: *nod nod*
KYU: I see.....Is that why she's in Jung Min's team?
GD: Hyung?
YS: Mm?
GD: Did they have teams in far-west?
KYU: Bebeng must be old enough to know. *giggle*
JH: *stares at Kyu* *stares at YS* Hyung?
GD: What?
JH: No, not you Hyung. The other Hyung.
KYU: Yes?
JH: .....The other Hyung.
*uncertain looks*
YS: *looks behind himself* *points at himself* Me?
JH: Yes. You're older, aren't you?
YS: Ya, you brat. What's with the onorifics all of a sudden?
JH: We have guests and they're your friends. So i'm showing a good image.
GD: *breathes out* Oh, thank God. I was scared for a second.
YS: Well, what do you want?
JH: Why is it that Kyu Jong said you're old and it was fine, but if i say that i'm an useless brat?
GD: *elbows Jong Hoon* Tsk...
YS: Jong Hoon ssi, he's Kyu.
KYU: *looks at Jong Hoon and points at himself* I'm Kyu! ^^


*On the other side of the yard*
MENU: Ya, Jung Min ah. Show me the no no no no choreo. \o/
JM: *staring ahead* Menu ah, it's too hot. Just youtube it.
MENU: Aish, you usually seem so sweet to your fans. I thought going solo made you softer.
JM: a) You're not a fan. You're Menu ah. b) This is why you're with the brat and not me.
MENU: *ignores and takes out gun*
JM: *steps aside* o.O Did going solo made you violent?.........YA! YOUNG SAENG SSI!! DID SHE DEVELOP SOME UNKNOWN SCARY MENTAL ILLNESS???
YS: SHE DIDN'T NEED TO! WAE?
JM: I THINK SHE'S TRYING TO KILL ME! WITH A SUSPICIOUS CREEPY NONCHALANCE, EVEN!
YS: ....WELL, THEN RUN?
JM: BUT SHE HAS A GUN!
YS: IT'S FAKE, JUNG MIN AH!
JM: HOW DO YOU KNOW?
YS: THEY ALL ARE!
JM: BUT SHE MAKES THE SCRIPT! WHAT IF HERS ISN'T?
YS: ONE MORE REASON FOR YOU TO RUN, ISN'T IT?
GD: Jung Min hyung, by the time she figures out how to shoot and by the time she uses enough strength to actually pull the trigger you'll be in Canada.
MENU: *points gun at Kyu*
KYU: Omo...o.o
MENU: BANG!!! I HOPE THAT BOTH OF YOU WILL BE HAPPY TOGETHER!!! *kneels down* *pretends to wipe her tears* *evil laugh* *looks at Jung Min*
JM:














MENU: I put the diamond in the coat! And i put the coat on her! *evil laugh*
*everyone blinks*
KYU: Was i supposed to run?
YS: *shouts at Menu on the other side of the yard* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
MENU: *shouts back* TITANIC!
JH: I'm the youngest here, but i still believe Titanic isn't a subtitle of High Noon. *looks at GD* Is it?
JM: *to Menu* And who's "her"?
MENU: *stands up* Young Shimi.
YS: YA!
JM: So we're not here for High Noon?
MENU: Well, truth is i've never actually seen that movie. I only know the gunfire scene, but i didn't know how to get there.
JM:.....I quit. Bye, guys! *walks away*
MENU: But....Well, this wouldn't have happened if you read the script!!!
YS: I'm getting a sandwich, y'all! Who's with me? *walks inside*
MENU: Ya! Young Shimi!! Come back! You still have my diamond in your coat!!!

1 commento:

da991s ha detto...

Menu aahh~~~
this is a pro piece of Kpop art!!!
I laughed a lot reading this + listening the songs. :)
I never had a thought of mixing GD, JH, JM, KJ and YS together. xDD