Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20110606

Menu's 2011 mid-year Kpop Chart

Of course in a video i could have expressed my thoughts about these songs more widely. But well, i'll try to be complete even this way.
Therefore. The general chart first. Keep in mind i only rank songs that were my obsessions. Not every kpop song that came out from January until now.


28. Please - Kim Hyun Joong (it's in the chart because it's Leader but i really can't find this song appealing)
27. Cry - MBLAQ 
26. Stay - MBLAQ (Idk why, as much as i like them, they're always on bottom of my chart)
25. Heaven - Kim Hyung Jun 
24. Forever - Park Bo Ram
23. Love Song - Big Bang (It's not a secret i didn't like Big Bang's new album, but the repackaged edition or whatever we wanna call it had non-electronic songs that were actually pretty awesome. And Love Song was the best one imo.)
22. Hello Hello - F.T. Island (It's weird how their title track is always the one i like the least in the album)
21. Oh! Ah! - Kim Hyung Jun (Pretty catchy with an awesome choreo.)
20. I must confess - F.T. Island (Written and composed by Jong Hoon. If you read the lyrics you'll realize it's the perfect song to be dedicated to a fandom. Because it's true no matter what idols do, when they feel apologetic we never blame them.)
19. Girls - Kim Hyung Jun (Though TripleS know this song since last year, it was officially released before Baby's comeback so i put it in the chart.)
18. Let It Go - Heo Young Saeng 
17. I'm Broken - Heo Young Saeng (Let It Go had to grow on me, but I'm Broken was an immediate love so it comes first)
16. Dreaming - Kim Soo Hyun (Kim Soo Hyun is Sam Dong bb. XD)
15. Black and White - G.Na
14. Freeze - Bitwost (I don't care if you believe Simon invented the Bitwost thing. I've been calling them like that since Shock days. My iPod doesn't know B2ST, but knows "BiTWOst xD" and same goes for my folder of pics. Btw, what's batoost? It's Bitwost for a reason. Because it's B-2-ST. And i understand Simon says B-twost which sounds like batoost, but objectively batoost means nothing. Stop ruining my inventions, dammit.)
13. Here I Am - ZE:A
12. OK - B1A4 (Bilasa. Read "Bitwost".)
11. Boyfriend - Boyfriend (Omg every time i hear this word i'm all 'Boyfrieeeend ah ah ah, nanana boyfrieeeeend'...and whatever comes next 'cause i don't know the lyrics. Though i can't keep up with rookies i enjoy their performances and cuteness.)
10. Though I Call - Bitwost
09. Why - DBSK (This song is special 'cause it made me consider DBSK. Before this, probably because of the bad relationship i've historically had with Cassies, i've never really got into DBSK. Then i met some fans who are actually normal people and i found a connection with Changmin and so on. Btw, a lot complained 'cause Why is weird. Well, that's exactly why i like it. Without originality the world would get a copy of itself. You're not thinking 4th dimensionally.)
08. Sunshine Girl - F.T. Island
07. Before the Dawn - Infinite (Though i still don't know their names, i've liked their songs since their debut up until now. No exceptions.)
06. Do You Know? - Park Jung Min
05. Golden Lady - Lim Jeong Hee (Golden Lady is a brand of stockings here....)
04. White Love - Seungri (Again, despite me not liking his album, this song was the very one i loved and it turned into such an obsession that made up for the rest of the record. I listen to it now and i still love it like the first time.)
03. 0330 - U-Kiss (If it didn't hold the bad memories of the pre-comeback, it would be even more amazing.)
02. Dream High - IU, Eunjung, Suzy, Taecyeon, Wooyoung&Kim Soo Hyun (It still gives me the memories and the atmosphere of the drama. Just unforgettable.)
01. Not Alone - Park Jung Min (I wrote a long ass post about how this song can be relevant to so many people. Only 3 people read that. I'm disappointed. But anyway, it really is a sort of social human song and it helped me a lot. And i love that it did for me what its singer did one year before, just the same way. I'm sorry it didn't win anything, but hopefully it will be recognized at the end of the year. Or it will just be another Love Ya. Anyway i'm proud this song comes from my ultimate bias.)


There. And now the mini-charts.


BEST BALLAD
1. 0330 - U-Kiss 
2. Do You Know? - Park Jung Min
3. Though I Call - Bitwost


BEST RAP
1. Fiction - Bitwost (Junhyung. You need to stop saying he's a copycat. If you can't grasp the personality this guy puts into his rapping then get out of here. We don't need you.)
2. Dream High - Taecyeon 
3. Let It Go - Heo Young Saeng (Hyuna/Park Ju Hyun. Park Ju Ju is pretty good at rapping too, apparently. And i feel like this song wouldn't have the same feeling without this rap.)


BEST COMEBACK
1. Park Jung Min
2. Big Bang (It was history and i'm glad i was there because for a moment i felt like a VIP again.)
3. F.T. Island (More for the memories. Though it was memorable even from an artistic point of view.)


BEST CONCEPT
1. Park Jung Min (Yeah, he's on top for a lot of things. Jsyk.)
2. G.Na (Gina eonnie is indeed a very cute sensitive person, but before Black and White she had always been more uptight than her real self. I'm glad this changed because more people noticed her.)
3. Heo Young Saeng (He finally made his dream come true. Now, you can keep the red hair. But...no...nothing. I actually like that you're more like the guy i pictured.)


BEST MV
1. Not Alone - Park Jung Min 
2. 0330 - U-Kiss (The imaginary girlfriend and the creepy imaginary friends.)
3. Fiction - Bitwost


BEST OST
1. Dream High
2. Midnight Passes - Kim Hyung Jun (Lie To Me)
3. Dreaming - Kim Soo Hyun (Dream High)


BEST ALBUM (I haven't liked many albums this year. So it might have been easy to choose.)
1. Park Jung Min, Not Alone
2. Bitwost, Fiction&Fact
3. F.T. Island, Return


BEST WTF MOMENT
1. Xander and Kibum leaving U-Kiss, it came completely out of the blue and the reactions upset me. I found pretty fake the fact people could forget so easily and above all forced people to move on. I'm glad things are quieter now, but despite i'm starting to really and honestly appreciate Hoon and AJ, when i see U-Kiss i still see a hole. And i wonder if that hole will ever disappear.
2. Jung Min's suicidal thoughts. The fact he admitted this himself was pretty shocking. Because to a TripleS and especially his "ultimate fans" like i like saying, Jung Min is a pillar. Not just SS501's pillar. But a pillar in everything he does. This news made me realize he also has a weak spot and it made me admire his strength even more because he found the courage to fight. But the idea he could have gone through such a dark period that almost led him to self-destruction was a blow.
3. Lee U leaving F.Cuz. Because F.Cuz are my babies and i've followed them from their very first day as a group. It will probably not be a change as big as U-Kiss, because i'm more attached to U-Kiss than F.Cuz from certain points of view. But Lee U was the face and the voice of the group. And he fit in for his pureness. F.Cuz really is such a genuine group. Anyway the point is just like U-Kiss i can't picture F.Cuz with someone else or without Lee Seung Hyun.

Nessun commento: