Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20110519

I will forever love Netizen Saengie ah

Hai! So, yeah. After the Tok Tok conversation that made me devote myself to His Chubbyness, i am glad to notice that wasn't an isolated episode but it's just who Saengie is with his fans. There isn't as much relevance as with Tok Tok, but it's simply funny. XD


Fans: When was the first time you cried? 
YS: The day I was born...
Well, some things i don't even need to comment them. XD 


Fan: Oppa, why are you so charismatic? 
YS:  I’m so amazing, what to do? keke 
=.=


Fans: Oppa, don’t go on a diet!!!!!!!! 
YS: If I don’t, then you want to play with a pig? 
Saengie ah, you've never really seen a pig, have you?


Fans: Ah hahahahahahaahahhaa 
YS: Pwah hahahahahahahaha 
Next time i'll just write him hahahahaha. Apparently this has more chances to be noticed. XD


Fan: When oppa went on music shows, who greeted you first? 
YS: Infinite, they are very polite. Keke, and also BEAST.. keke 
Bitwost!! \o/


Fans: Because I really like you, I went to learn Korean~~ Korean language is very difficult 
YS: I also feel that Korean is…. Difficult 
What? o.O So is that why you don't speak?


Fans: If oppa comes to Ilsan, come see me everyday?!!!!!!!! 
YS: You…. Who are you?! 
XD


Fans: I want to see oppa scolding someone for once 
YS: If I scold anyone, people will screencap! 
He knows how fandoms work. XD


Fans: Ah… Oppa has a girlfriend?? That’s really big news.. kekeke 
YS: I’m also a normal human being… 
I think she meant 'that would be a really big news'. Later he said he hasn't had a girlfriend for two years so i'm confused. XD


Fans: Oppa!! You plan to get married at what age? 
YS: Not getting married..  
...You need to become a dad! I can't die without seeing that! Come on!


Fans: I miss you 
YS: Go search videos on internet… keke 
That's what i always say, too. How do you miss an idol when you have YouTube? XD


Fans: Oppa, do you know that sometimes I miss your chubby cheeks? Where have they gone to? 
YS: I’ve sucked the chubby cheek in.. keke 
Don't be proud of it. =.=


Fans:  If oppa don’t call my name, I’ll go to Hyun Joong oppa~ MiSung~~ Just once will do 
YS:  kekekekekekeke. I’m not calling 
Blackmailing doesn't work with him.


Fans:  Marry me~~~~ 
YS:  Don’t want…!!! Keke 
Well, he's not your ordinary idol. He won't delude you. XD


Fans:  I hurt my hand too. Give me hospitalization fee. 
YS:  I got no money 
*cough* I got nothing to do with it.


Fans: Oppa, pls call KyungHee once, If u do, u’ll get no.1 for MuBank 
YS: KyungHee ah~ If I didn’t get no.1, u’ll be responsible for it? 


Fans: You like your fans? Or like your members? 
YS: You like your mom? Or you like me? 
Is this like "you can't choose"? And anyway he does answer a question with a question. So many times.


Fans: What are you thinking about now? Me? 
YS: Thinking about what are you all thinking 
I love how he's all cool about how nuts we are. XD


Fans:  Oppa, tell us about your ideal type 
YS:  My ideal type is…a woman! 
Shoot. I really have no chance. XD


Fans:  What can you hear now? 
YS:  My heartbeat? Doesn’t seem to be asking this…  
Saengie's a Hottest. XD


Fans: Are you choosing questions?
YS: Please ask one!
That was one, Saengie ah.


Fans: How do you feel about becoming a bad boy?
YS: Happy happy~~ keke
LOL I can picture him jumping on his chair. XD


Fans: Are you nervous singing Rain’s ‘Love Song’?
YS: Absolutely not nervous~~ But its interesting… although its a pity i don’t have any abs.. keke
No, i'm actually happy you don't. Abs creep me out.


Fans: Oppa~ (I am) from Peru… We love you, please remember we love you
YS: Wahwoo! Peru~~~ Thank you!!
Posting this 'cause i went online when he replied to this one.


Fans: What’s your feeling about Strong Heart cutting away your talk?
YS: I don’t really mind keke
He said he wants to keep his mysterious image until he dies, so...XD


Fans: Will you go to Taiwan?
YS: I wish to go!!
There is always someone who asks him to go to Taiwan.


Fans: Young Saeng, who do you belong to? keke belong to millions? Everyone’s? Baby? kekeke
YS: I am myself… keke i don’t belong to anyone… ^^
Leaving my roleplaying bubble to say THIS! Omg. ^ (Did she really mean Baby as in Baby? o.O)


Fans: Oppa, did you watch any drama recently?
YS: I don’t really like to watch dramas.
O....ok...I'm confused. Two months ago he said he loved them. o.O


Fans: Oppa, my friend said that i look like Tanuki, oppa looks like otter, is this bonobono?
YS:  What’s this? -____-
LMAO! BONOBONO!! XDD


Fans: I only see you sweating during a concert
YS: I don’t sweat that much…;;
Or he doesn't move that much...Ok, jk. I'm mean. XD

Nessun commento: