Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20110224

#501KyuJongDay


It was a confusing session. I couldn't be online and i was planning to schedule my tweets, but Tweet-U-Later is failing so Angela offered to tweet for me.
This is why i retweeted all of her tweets ten minutes before the session ended.
Now, if you wanna have a clearer idea of what was mine and what was hers:

Turns out i'm not sure i'll be there for the session, so i'm giving my tweets to Angela (yeah, i'm not her. She's not me.) [Dude, who are you?] 
I want to apologize on her behalf for the nonsense she's gonna tweet for me. She probably doesn't know what she's gonna do. 
Don't unfollow her. She's just making me a favor. Redirect to @Menu_ah if you can't bear this. XD

One year ago, exactly one year ago, i was taking part in my first trending session. I didn't even know the guy so well. 
But 12 months deepened my knowledge and especially my love. One thing hasn't changed: Kyu is still the perfect person ever. \o/ 
I've learned to appreciate how the nickname 'Center' is relevant to his character. 
I've learned that he's a better cry baby than Baby. And i've learned to love his honesty in that. 
I've learned to see his physical perfection when i thought he was the least attractive member. (I know. =.=) 
I've learned to embrace the benefit of his smiles, which are like a direct link to his uncorrupted heart. 
I've learned his randomness. Something i thought wasn't even real. Kyu's randomness. I thought Kyu was normal. o.O 
I've seen him with kids. I've learned from the attention he pays to his family. And i still wanna be Eunah. >.< 
I've been trying to be better, aware i could never be as good as him, because someone like Kyu is one in 501 generations. 
Last year i wished Kyu knew about our trending session. Well. @2kjdream Kyu! We're having a party here! (Uhm...this is @Menu_ah XD) 
I have one word for you: BLACK SHIRT! OTL That shirt ruined my bias list. Which was messed up enough already. 
Oh, and I invented this sort of jingle last year....Wait a sec...*clears throat* 
Happy birthday to Kyu, Happy birthday to Kyu, Happy birthday dear Center, Happy birthday to Kyu. 
Now i realise how lame that actually is. XD Sorry for boasting so much 12 months ago. 
You know, Kyu's fans are still the ones i have the best relationship with. XD 
I mean, i tried all the sub-fandoms. Pretties are still the ones i'd go back to with no worries. 
Yeah, i recently learned Kyu's fans are named Pretties 'cause he calls TS Pretties. 
But seriously, my HJL phase wasn't that long. Jungminiacs still scare me. Eternal Smiles just hate me. 
But my 1st TSis was Tata & Nov, Michelle, Dan, Dee, Steph. (Guys, it's Menu) You are so tolerant. 
And now i know that when i'll be back i'll found tons of mentions like 'Of course. You're a slut!' XD 
Now i'm going to call Saengie ah because he's been nagging me. Like 'Menu ah Menu ah! I wanna trend!' 
YS: Ok, fyi. I wasn't nagging Menu ah. She's just too stupid&can't think of anything else to say. So, 규종이!! 생일축하축하해용!
MENU: Ya! Write in english! 
YS: Ya! I didn't say anything while you were writing!...Aish, i'm not that good with english.
MENU: I can dictate to you, if you want. 
YS: No thanks. You've dictated to me enough already...Uhm...Kyu Jongie!...I can write his name at least...Sa..ve me! Menu ah is a crazy weirdo!
MENU: *hits w book* Stick to the topic! 
YS: How am i supposed to stick to the topic if you keep hitting me&expect me to write in english? I'm korean! Slanting eyes&kimchi! Korean!
MENU: Thank him for his friendship. You don't know how hard it is to be your friend. 
YS: I'm ignoring you, Menu ah.
MENU: What a news. 
YS: Do you think #501KyuJongDay is trending already?
MENU: Not if you don't move your ass&write something. And Twitter is cursed, anyway. Your tag didn't trend, Saengie ah. 
YS: That's because you're not good enough...Ah, here. I know what to write...
MENU: Finally. \o/ 
YS: YA! Hug me while i'm swimming one more time. I'll drown you.
MENU: SAENGIE AH! *takes keyboard away* It's his bday. Be nice. 
YS: I'm his friend. I'm being honest. Give me that thing back!
MENU: Kyu Jong ah, Saengie's drunk. Forgive him. 
YS: You know, this is the problem in your relationships. You're not true. 
MENU: I'm true to u. Our relationship still sucks. It's your fault then? 
YS:.....How can you always make it look like it's my fault?
MENU: Ask him when he's coming back. 
YS:....=.= Stop using me as a walking allkpop.
MENU: No, Saengie ah. You don't suck to that extent. *pats head* OMG HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I PATTED SAENGIE'S HEAD!!! *_* 
YS: Yeah, abt that. I didn't miss it at all.

Seriously, Kyu. When are you coming back? Have you picked your drama? Is it good? Is it a comedy? Romance? Action? 
I'm gonna ask the costume designer to make you wear black 24/7. You might be a sort of ninja, Kyu. 
And i'm gonna ask...whoever is in charge...to focus on your hands a lot. So much people will demand for a spin-off. 
Yo, guys. Do you know i could be sitting in front of my computer reading my tweets tweeting by themselves? Am i creepy? XD 
But really idk if i'm back or not. I may actually be lmao while Angela works for me. 
I feel kinda almighty right now. 
YS: You sound like an idiot to me. They're all killing their ass to trend&you brag.
OH! Remember when i had 18 pics of Kyu&i went through a sort of mystical crisis? Now i have 103. 
It's not much. Some people have 500 or more pics. But considering i have 247 of Jung Min&172 of the brat. 
Ok, let's go with quotes now. \o/ 
'I once heard saying that those who sleep can dream but those who don't sleep can make their dreams come true.' 
'Let's gossip about Kyu Jong.' - HJL (Guys, i can't. XDD) 
KJ: 'Are we B4 or A4?' JM: 'B4! How many times do we have to tell you???' (There's smth brotherly abt this.) 
'Ok, it's true i bathe less then others but i do bathe.' This will never get old. XD 
HJL: Just sleep. I'll wake you up tomorrow. KJ:.....All the viewers are probably laughing at you right now. 
'Kyu Jong woke up 30 minutes earlier today.' HJB: Don't you sleep? Why do you wake up so early? 
Kyu: So we lost. HJL: No, we didn't. Kyu: Yes, we did. 
I just realised that i go gaga over Kyu calling people hyung. o.O 
Not to mention what happens to my heart and face muscles when i read 'bebeng' in his tweets to Saengie ah. 
I once asked my bff if i could call her bebeng. She told me 'I bet it means something like ass, right?' XD 
But really, it's not because it's Saengie. There's just something about those two. 
KyuSaeng reminds me of my bff so much. They're so different but i can't imagine one w/out the other. 
Though if my bff and i were KyuSaeng, i would be Kyu. I'm the quietest one. (Ikr? XD) 
So, Kyu&i started with a 'Who's that?' When i watched LLT and i didn't remember him even after 10 replays. 
He became the quiet perfect person i looked up to. 
At some point i realised he was still perfect but not quiet at all. o.O When he's in random mode, his body won't respond anymore. XD 
And then came the black shirt. The effing perfect tight secshi black shirt. *_* 
And then KyuSaeng. And Twitter. And fanmeetings. I've basically seen him growing all in 1 year, while catching up w his past. 

Since i forgot to do that yesterday. This is my Tumblr post for @2kjdream http://tinyurl.com/63z53na 
I really don't know what to say without sounding lame, rn. 
I could tell you that Kyu's perfect. That he inspires me. That i miss him. That the world's better with him. But you know that. 
YS: Like i said. Too stupid to think of anything.
And i could tell you Saengie's gonna postpone his cb 'cause he's crippled. 
But seriously, idk what to say. >.< And it's midnight&i have to go to bed, so let's make a deal. 
I'm sending the tweets i've written so far. And you pray i'm back home by now so i can tweet something more. 
If i were here i'd probably retweet your much more creative stuff while figuring out how to go on myself. 
Sorry for this fail session. I guess i need new material so they should all hurry and come back. 
I mean, i could say the same things i say in every session but i prefer being original. Where i can. XD 
You're doing great btw. (I assume you are.) I really need to go now. Say bye, Saengie ah! And don't say 'Bye, Saengie ah'. 
YS: Well, then i'm confused. 
Well, end of the worst and shortest trending session ever. Tell me how this went once you're done so i know how much i can be blamed for it. XD 
Just let me say again: SAENGIL CHUKA HAE, KYU JONG AH!!! Have a blast! Boom! \o/ 

And then i came back:

So, let me make one last wish for our forever kyute Center. Just in case i don't have time 'live'. XD 
@2kjdream Kyu Jong ssi, you weren't here last year but i hope you're seeing what we're doing for you right now. 
I don't know if we'll ever meet but being connected this way is already a huge gift so...
I'm sure a lot of people told you, but i'll say it again: you are an amazing person that i'm glad to know. 
You should know about all the hearts you inspire, all the moods you cheer up, all the people you help. 
We can't really be there for you, no matter how much we want it. But you always make us feel closer. ThanKYU for that! 
And since you probably didn't get a word of what i said because i can't speak korean, i'll stop here. XD 
Happy birthday, Kyu!!! \o/ I hope this year is even brighter and possibly less tiring for you!! And all of us! 
Can't wait to see you again! Or see you at all. *_* Love Ya Love Ya Love Ya!!! 
Eat a lot of cake! You should! It's your birthday. Forget about gaining weight for today. We'll still love you! XD 

YS: You would never tell me to eat a lot of cake.
MENU: That's because Kyu doesn't gain weight as instantanously as you. 
Instantanously...instantaneously...Saengie ah, how do you spell instantaneously? Ously? 
YS: Just say easily. Stop bragging. 

Nessun commento: