Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20110227

Big Bang is back!



Holy Shisus in kpop heaven! I thought this day would never get real! After all the postponing and stuff. >.< Finally!
So, there's just a few things i need to say about it. Nothing special, but this is my diary so i'll write no matter how lame and irrelevant to you it may sound. \o/


I probably can't know what it feels like to be a VIP today. I mean, not completely.
I know what it feels to witness the awesomeness and hugeness and massiveness of a Big Bang's comeback. I wasn't expecting anything less, honestly. 
But i also know that there's a crowd of people out there who have been waiting for this day for two years and probably can't believe this is happening right now.
I've been knowing Big Bang for one year so i don't know what it feels like to see a goodbye stage and then going two years waiting for a comeback that seemed like it would never come.
But you know what we say: 'Being a fan doesn't mean you've been there from the beginning. It means you're willing to be there 'til the end.'
Well, despite the fact i'm not feeling the epicness of their new songs (OTL) i was feeling something epic while watching their comeback special. So i guess the VIP inside me isn't completely dead.
She's like struggling to get her pride back, but she's alive at least. Small, short, lame, staring at the void trying to figure out how it's even possible that i don't like their songs...but alive.
I know it's not a big deal, but if we look at this through the kpop fandom lens which emphasizes every little thing, i'm so butthurt for not loving this record as much as everyone else.
Yet i've been smiling no-stop for the past 60 minutes and something.
Hearing Daesung's voice again, watching them laughing their ass off during the Secret Garden parody, seeing Ji Yong's cuteness (which seemed to be gone, sunk under the cool side), feeling the reassurance of Youngbae's hair. XD


I feel guilty in a way. When i saw Ji Yong's crying at the Big Show and i was hearing VIP shouting their hearts out i felt guilty because i don't wanna be that fan that gives up on them just because they've changed.
So i'm glad i watched their comeback, because it showed me that though their music may have changed they're still them and as long as they'll be i'll get their back.
Yes, Big Bang is probably the kpop group that's changed the most since their debut but i know what they've always wished for was to show their true selves. It would be stupid to turn my back to them for being themselves. I suppose.
Of course i miss Sunset Glow and Lady and Oh My Friend and Wonderful and Dirty Cash and all that stuff that still makes me wanna dance and makes me feel better whenever i hear it. I miss feeling what i felt when i went to my photography course and i caught myself hmmm-ing their songs during boredom moments. But i know kpop makes you grow fonder of personalities rather than music (though music is what catches our attention).
So yeah, they still have all my past respect, the one that got me into the fandom. Therefore you're still not allowed to bash them in front of me.
I remember i once wrote 'Add GD to the list of things you probably don't wanna mention in front of Menu ah unless you have her same exact opinion about it.'
Extend that to the whole group.
And if one day they'll decide to come back to their original sound or change it in a way that will be more appealing to me, then i'll know bearing with my dissatisfaction now was worth it.


OTL It still sucks though.
So now all the 3 brats are upset at me for some reason. My daily life is so troublesome, i'm telling you. XD


Oh, one more thing: if you missed the SBS special then you just missed a huge piece of history. Sucks for you.


Love Ya,
Menu ah

Nessun commento: