Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20110103

SAENGIE&MENU: 10 Months Together

It's actually the 3rd already. I wanted to update this morning but then i got caught up in changing back my layout and i forgot why i had opened blogspot in the first place.
So...because of Tumblr i haven't roleplayed much this month.
I'm working on this. I miss it. I promise i'll do better next month.
Positive side: it won't take you 3 hours to read this.


KYUSAENG FANMEETING

YS: *launches himself on the screen* MENU AH! DON'T LOOK!
MENU: *taps fingers on the table* What was that Saengie ah?
YS: Nothing. I...Kyu made me!
MENU: What.was.that.Heo.Young.Saeng?
YS: Shoot. She's using the complete name....Menu ah, i....saranghae?
MENU: Get off the screen.
YS: Andwe!
MENU: Saengie ah!
YS: Come on, it's nothing you haven't seen.
MENU: And what made you think you could go&show off your belly to everyone? >.<
YS:....Fan service.
MENU: I don't give a damn about fan service. >.<
YS: Well, i don't have any other excuses....Look, though. I'm slimmer.
MENU: Shut up.

MENU: Well, at least Saengie ah doesn't shave. Good.
YS: What? o.O
MENU: Well, next time someone calls you Young Shimi you can show them you have hair.
YS: Menu ah, stop talking about my hair. o.O
MENU: Ok, sorry.
YS: It's creepy.
MENU: It is, right?

MENU: Saengie ah, i don't get it. You're a good dancer when you want to. Why you don't dance?
YS: Ya! Don't let anyone in B2M hear this!
MENU: Why?
YS: It's tiring. Haven't you wondered how i lost all that weight?
MENU: Kyu will overshadow you if you keep being lazy.
YS: Well, i'd let him do that. He's a friend.

RANDOM

MENU: 'I can't promise you a relationship w/out arguments. I can promise you as long as you're trying i'm staying.' ......>.<
YS: Oh, come on.
MENU: You know, maybe if you were more like that i wouldn't be so mean.
YS: HA!
MENU: What?
YS: 1) If i was like that you'd laugh at me.
MENU: No, i wouldn't.
YS: Yes, you would. And 2) You would never stop being mean. It gives you too much satisfaction.
GD: Aaaand! It's Saengie 1 - Menu ah 0 \o/

MENU:  I mean, i love sleeping but maybe it's just a hobby to me. I don't need it, it's just for fun.
YS: Like sex. XD
MENU:.....Ok you keep sleeping. =_=

/Jung Min ah at the MMA/
YS: Breathe, Menu ah. Breathe.
MENU: Saengie ah. *points at screen*
YS: I know.
MENU: Saengie ah.
YS: I know. =.=
MENU: IT'S!
YS: I know.

/watching FTI on Gayo Daejun/
JH: Great. Now she even spazzes about Hong Ki before me. This is getting too tough to handle, Menu ssi. =.=
MENU: It's just temporary, but...Jong Hoon ah, look at his eyes! >.<
JH: Well! Look at me! I was freaking ruling the stage! And my freaking red guitar! SPAZZ ABOUT ME! *runs*
MENU: JONG HOON AH! ;_; *runs after him* *meets GD&YS in the hall*
YS: What happened?
GD: Jong Hoon's saying freaking....What did you do to him???
MENU: I...Nothing....I was watching....
GD&YS: Who?
MENU: Ah...FTI.
GD:....Well. He should be happy then.
YS: No, Ji Yong ah. She's lying. Not sure how, but she is.
MENU: YA!
YS: *checks laptop*......wait....she is watching FTI. What the...
MENU: Told you! U.U
YS: *changes tab*...Goddamit.
GD: *looks at screen - at YS - at Menu* YA! Seriously!
MENU: Look. Jong Hoon ah is overreacting. U.U
JH: *from room* YOU SAID THAT BEFORE MARRYING YOUNG SAENG HYUNG, TOO!
YS: Ya, it doesn't always have to be my fault.
MENU: Omg. Idc. >.<

Disappointed Menu is disappointed. 
Well, i roleplayed at Xmas, though.

Nessun commento: