Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20101219

2010 Menu Awards





Omg. Sorry about the title. XD
Anyway. Hai!!!
Well, we're two weeks away from New Year's Day. I'm all sentimental. I wish 2010 could never end. It was so amazing i'm attached to it like to a real person.
Well, i don't mean to be emotional in this post. I'll save sugarness for the actual end of the year.
So, i collected all the kpop songs on my iPod. Or at least the ones released in the past 12 months. 501 songs in all. I made a chart and other minor rankings which i thought were too relevant to be left out.
I tried not being too biased. Meaning you don't need to expect a SS501 top five. 
And considering these are all the 51 obsessions occurred during the year it was kinda hard to rate them properly.
Anyhow, i think i made it.
Well. Nothing else to add. Just read them yourself. 


51. Y - MBLAQ (Can't believe it.)
50. Soom - B2ST
40. Midnight Sun - F.Cuz
48. I Love You and I Love You - Won Bin
47. Falling In love With A Friend - Beige feat. Ryeowook
46. Tokyo Boy - Dae Guk Nam Ah
45. Love Love Love - F.T. Island
44. Say No - B2ST
43. Shut Up - U-Kiss (I hate myself for this.)
42. No One - F.Cuz
41. Because Of You - F.Cuz (I blamed random people with no reason for weeks.)
40. One Better Day - MBLAQ
39. Nu Abo - F(x) 
38. So Today - F.T. Island (It's japanese. I know.)
37. Calluses Being Stuck - F.T Island
36. Kiss Me - G.NA (LOCK DUDE!!! ODI??? ;_;)
35. Flower Rock - F.T. Island
34. High High - GD&TOP 
33. Let Me Be The One - SS501
32. A-Yo - SHINee
31. Burn - Kara 
30. Can't Believe It - Younha (LOL Fits as a description for the number 31.)
29. Don't Be Rude - T-Max (PIROPIROPIROPIROPIROPIROPIRO PA! \o/ Such great meaningful memories from 2010.)
28. Bingeul Bingeul - U-Kiss
27. Can't Let You Go Even If I Die - 2AM
26. Being Crazy Looking Only At You - F.T. Island
25. Hello - SHINee
24. Angel - Super Junior (Freaking stupid one-single-freaking-episode long freaking drama! >.<)
23. Forever - SS501
22. Words I Can Say - T-Max
21. It Has To Be You - Yesung 
20. Haru - SHINee
19. I'm Going Crazy - Se7en
18. I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better - G.NA
17. Don Quixote's Song - F.T. Island
16. I Was Able To Eat Well - Homme
15. Jumping - Kara
14. No Other - Super Junior
13. Shady Girl - Sistar
12. Friend's Graduation - F.Cuz
11. Say U, Say Me - F.Cuz
10. I'll Be Back - 2PM
09. Beautiful - B2ST
08. The Day I Confessed My Love - Jokwon
07. Go Away - 2NE1
06. Bonamana - Super Junior
05. Without You - U-Kiss
04. Shock - B2ST (COME BACK BACK BACK TO ME! I'M WAITING YOU YOU! \o/ This song made me a Beauty. Not in the literal sense of the term, i'm afraid.)
03. Love Ya - SS501
02. Jiggy - F.Cuz (I'm still not over the obsession.)
01. Lucifer - SHINee (Guys. I'm sorry. But every time i see a performance or hear the song i'm all hyped up. *_* Is it even legal?)

BEST BALLAD
1. Can't Let You Go Even If I Die - 2AM
2. Forever - SS501
3. Being Crazy Looking Only At You - F.T. Island

BEST RAP
1. Lucifer - SHINee
2. No One - F.Cuz
3. Shut Up - U-Kiss

BEST WTF MOMENT
1. Minho's teaser pic. (King Triton forever in my heart. *bows*)
2. Kim Jun's blonde hair. (I've never checked but my sight surely worsened after seeing him. XD)
3. Saengie's scorpion. (Just.)

BEST COMEBACK
1. Love Ya - SS501 (Look. I'm sorry.)
2. Lucifer - SHINee (Even with a crippled Minho, who by the way looked in detention in a corner.)
3. Bonamana - Super Junior (First time i watched a music show. Twitter made me. Everyone was all WAAAAAAAH! SHUPA JUNIOR IS BACK!!!!! o.O)

BEST CONCEPT
1. Beautiful - B2ST (Cute. *_*)
2. Lucifer - SHINee (Hella hella. Just hella.)
3. Love Ya - SS501 (One word: see-through. XD Jk. They were all chic and mature. In 3rd position because of Jung Min ah's hair. I loled so hard that i almost died. XD)

BEST MV
1. Go Away - 2NE1 (Goddamned asshole. >.<)
2. Love Ya - SS501 (I said i wanted to try and not being biased. Sorry.)
3. Shut Up - U-Kiss (It took me a while to like the song, but the MV was awesome. And not only for Kevin's chest.)

BEST SOUNDTRACK
1. It Has To Be You - Yesung (Still want to punch someone about Cinderella's Sister ending, but my love for this song was instantaneous.)
2. Angel - Super Junior 
3. Haru - SHINee 

BEST ALBUM
1. Gorgeous - F.Cuz
2. Beautiful Journey - F.T. Island
3. Destination - SS501 (OTL Forever biased. I'll leave them in 3rd position to dissimulate.)

There you go. This was my year. The soundtrack to every single one of the past (almost) 365 days. Every song is related to a specific moment. And all the memories are just good memories. Hopefully it'll be the same next year, too.
2011 would better behave.
*Saengie ah points at himself*
Oh, right. SS501's comeback. 2011, i love you sfm already! \o/

Love Ya,
Menu ah

Nessun commento: