Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20101103

#501YSday Fail tag is a fail.





Well. Twitter hates us. It's official. And it hates especially my bias. Jung Min's tag didn't make it to the top. Saengie's tag didn't make it. Period. =.= I'm pretty sure it was an error, with best regards from the effing whale. But anyway. This didn't kill our fun.
Well, there you go. Now you can blackmail me forever every time i'll say i don't love Saengie ah.
And i gladly announce the bitchy Eternal Smiles are back. Aish. Why is it that some people take everything so seriously? I'm a fan, too. So what? Should i quit 'cause you love him, too? Aigoo...Chill. XD




SAENGIE AH! Saengil chukha hae! I have so many things in my mind i really hope 2 hours will be enough. 
A warning: you (followers) don't be too shocked. And you (YOU! SAENGIE AH!)...You are my life! No kidding. 
You come to my mind when i listen to your songs or open the fridge or tweet or see a cake (XD) or study korean...
When i feel lonely, when i feel happy, when people talk to me. You're always constantly in my mind. 
The only think i miss is you actually being part of my life. OTL Forever alone. XD 
LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME, SAENGIE AH! I'M STUCK WITH YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MUCH LIKE ME? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE CHUBBY&RANDOM&SHY&BE NAMED WITH MY SURNAME&USE MY SAME TWITTER APPLICATION? EVEN YOUR HANDS ARE LIKE MINE. I SAW THE PICS! DAMMIT! DO SOMETHING TO MAKE ME STOP LOVING YOU! I CAN'T LOVE YOU! IT'S NOT HEALTHY! YOU'RE A FREAKING IDOL BORN IN SOUTH KOREA, WHO CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH! YOU DON'T KNOW I EXIST AND YOU PROBABLY NEVER WILL! >.< ONE DAY U'RE GONNA FIND SOMEONE&YOU'RE GONNA GET MARRIED FOR REAL&I'LL BE FORCED TO LOVE THE GIRL THOUGH I'LL BE DROWNING IN ENVY! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET INTO MY LIFE SO VIOLENTLY AND COMPLETELY? NOBODY ASKED YOU TO! GET AWAY FROM ME! WE'RE NOT MEANT TO BE! *panting* 
YS: *blinks* Amazing.
MENU: What? 
YS: 8 months&1 day&you can still impress me this much. *blinks*
MENU: With my overwhelming love? 
YS: With your overwhelming nonsense. *blinks* 
MENU: Saengie ah...;_; 
YS: You started with 'you're my life'&ended with 'we're not meant to be'. Impressive.
MENU: Saengie ah...can't you see i'm totally heartbroken? Can you spare yourself certain comments? ;_; 
YS: Sorry. 
MENU: *sighs* Why do you have to be Heo Young Saeng? 
YS: Idk. Well, dad's a Heo. This makes me a Heo, too...But my parents have never told me why they named me Young Saeng.
MENU: I mean...why do you have to be SS501's Heo Young Saeng? 
YS: Well, i tried to debut with SM, but it kind of didn't work out.
MENU: SAENGIE AH! >.< I mean, why do you have to be a korean idol i will never meet? 
YS:...I'm confused.
MENU: I should have kept believing you were a poser. ;_; 
YS: Don't you remember we're married? You did meet me. 
MENU: Maybe you're not what i think you are, but if you are what i think you are i may seriously fall for you if you were real. ;_; 
YS: o.O *touches his chest* My heart's beating. I'm breathing. *tries to pass his hand through his body* I'm made of flesh...I can feel my bones...Hardly, because of all this chubbyness, but i have bones. Menu ah! I am real! Hug me! I'm real!
MENU: *looks up* What did u say? 
YS: I'm real. And you should know. All the times you slapped me&handcuffed me...
MENU: *hugs&cries* 
YS: Wa, Menu ssi? What the hell is wrong with you?
JH: *walks in* You know, no matter what. Every time i see her w u she's crying, yet i'm supposed to believe u make her happy. 
YS: Ya, don't you have anything else to do?
JH: Maybe. But i enjoy this. It's not a great period for me either. Let me have fun. 
YS:.....Ah, Menu ah. Come on. Would you like it if i cried on your bday?
MENU: You wouldn't cry on my bday. You're an insensitive ass. *sobs* 
JH: LOL She loves you. 
YS: Shut up. Menu ah, what happened to 'you're my life'?
MENU: I meant...*sobs* I worry abt our future. 
YS: I still can't grab how that makes me an ass.
MENU: You're a man. *sobs* 
YS: Try again.
MENU:*sobs...stares at him* 
YS: *stares back* I'm waiting.
MENU: *sobs* I'm crying because i get sentimental on birthdays. 
YS: Ok, so?
MENU: Stop making me find excuses to my excuses. 
YS: You just told me i'm an insensitive ass. What am i supposed to do? 
MENU: Well...not to be an insensitive ass. Which you're being by getting mad instead of comforting me. 
YS: There she goes again.
MENU: Well, i'm sorry. I...i cry according to how much i care. 
YS: *stares* 
MENU: *stares back* What? 
YS: You're flattering me right now, aren't you?
MENU:....Depends. Is it working? 
YS: =.=
MENU: *hugs* Saengie ah! I've never said this without hidden purposes, so at least today believe me when i say i love you. 
YS: I always believe you. You're the one who doesn't. *pats back* 
JH: I'm gonna throw up. *leaves* 


Ok, now the serious part. I mean, everything i said was serious. But no more roleplaying. For a while. 
I don't think i've never explained why i love Saengie ah. You've probably got it in 8 months but i need to make it clear. 
Saengie ah is normal. To me. SS501 feels more real than other idols, but Saengie ah is the most normal. 
In other words if i met the other 4 it would be surreal, but Saengie ah would simply be Saengie ah. Idk if it's because of my roleplaying but it's probably because somehow i've seen him involved in ordinary stuff more often. It's hard to explain, but it makes sense to me. I'd be speechless in front of the other 4 but i knew i could react to Saengie ah. 
*which reminds me* I'm telling you why i'll never find a bf. Because i wish there was a guy like with all the 5 members's personalities. 
I'm inequivocably in love w Saengie ah. Do you think i'll go crazy? XD Sorry, i had promised a serious session. 
No, anyway. On ordinary days i try not to put one member on a higher step than others, but today i think i'm allowed to do that. 
I love like EVERYTHING of Saengie. His cheeks, eyes, lips, arms, hair, legs, his shoulders, his collarbone (yeah, i know XD)...
I love his dimples! Dimples dimples! You can't love Saengie ah without loving his dimples dimples. 
YS: Oh my god...=.=
I love his back! I remember when i realised i actually liked him&i wondered 'can u fall for someone's back?' XD 
I love his pose when he sings and his voice and the feeling in it. A feeling that goes straight to my heart. And this has been since before the Saengie&Menu story. 
I love his lazyness and his shyness. 
I love him when he's puzzled and his voice gets higher. 
I love the way he looks cool&turns out to be a complete cute silly kid after you know a bit more abt him. 
Like Kyu said 'He's not as innocent as he pretends to be'&i love it 'cause it means what i've always thought abt him is right. 
I love when everyone goes 'Aww, cute Saengie ah' and i go 'OMFG! SAENGIE AH! You're such a dork!'. XD 
Basically i love seeing him more as the random earnest guy i think he is, rather than the cute shy prince he wants us to believe he is. 
I love the manhood he emanates though he's a cute silly kid. 
YS: Menu ah. =.=
Sorry. Trending's about honesty. 
YS: Aish... *shakes head* 
I love sharing so many things w him even if he doesn't know, because it makes me feel closer to him. 
I love him when he's with Kyu. Honestly. 
I ship KyuSaeng much much more than HyunSaeng. Because they give me that feeling like 'we're a team yet we learn from each other'. 
I love thinking of his relationship with his parents. And i admire him for his courage to leave them when he was so young.  He's probably not that unaware like we all picture him. He's been living on his own for years. He must know how to face this world. 
I love the way he dresses. 
I love that he loves photography. 
I love that we took the same major in university. (I had a subject named JUST LIKE Saengie's major. XD) 
I love when he covers his mouth with his fist when he's laughing. 
I love the feeling he gave me when i read 'via Tweetcaster' under his tweets for the first time. (A feeling gone with New Twitter XD) 
I love the feeling I got when i woke up one day and found my mentions page flooded w 'SAENGIE IS ON TWITTER!' 
Despite this will sound pretentious, i love that some people think of me when they think of Saengie ah. 
And i love the feeling i got when i read his latest tok tok messages. It confirms what i said abt him being less cute than we think. 
I love the way he silently showed me someone like him exists. Well, this counts for all of the members actually. ':D 
I love the way the most ordinary thing about him makes me smile or laugh. (Omg. I'm so in love. Jung Min ah, don't come online. XD)
I love how i didn't like him much at first and how i slowly collapsed to his feet. 
YS: I'm blackmailing you with this.
I love the idea he'll make some lucky girl happy one day. Despite that day i'll cry until exhaustion. 
I love thinking that one day he'll be able to go around walking 501 meters from the ground because he met his one. 
I pray for him to find that girl because i know what it means not having that kind of person&i don't want him to miss it. 
And yeah, it'll be hard to love that girl because she'll actually live all those stuff i've been roleplaying about all this while. 
But i know in the end i'll be able to love her because she'll make Saengie ah happy. (I'll be constantly watching, anyway. U.U) XD 
I love looking forward in time&wonder where i'll be when he'll have his own family. 
I love the idea he'll be a father one day&when i'll see those kids i'll think back of these days (and meatballs kids). 
I love being sure that there's probably no way for him to get out of my heart at this point. 
Even if he'll have to stop being my fake husband one day to be someone's real soulmate, i'll still be there.
YS: That's scary.
That until the end of time i'll get to remember my Saengie ah at least. The one i made up. A mix of the real one&my idea of him.  
I love all the memories he's giving me. Even if one day i'll stand 2 steps away from him, i could never explain these 8 months. 
I love seeing meatballs&cakes and thinking of him. 
I simply love the name 'Saengie ah'. Though now i know i'm not the one who actually made it up...Fail. XD Yet, when i first called him Saengie ah i thought it was my thing&in my heat it'll always be. Sorry, guys. ':D
I'm imagining Eternal Smiles's faces. I probably made their smiles disappear. I sound like a bitch. XD [Well, someone did throw their silent revenge on me. U.U Like i said, I'm a trend. \o/ And i don't give a f....a damn. XD Seriously, though. Why compete? We should all be friends. =.= Besides, the more you do this the more you make me want to piss you off. XD]
I love how his smile on bad days brings tears to my eyes. The way his chubby face gives me strength to let my feelings out when i'm down. 
No matter what my mood is, when i hear his voice i can smile even brighter or just smile in tears. Like if he WAS there patting my back&comforting me. 
And i know a 22yo girl shouldn't say this. But i really love him. From the bottom of my heart. With every fiber of my being.
I love loving him and i really wish there was a way for him to know what a huge part of my heart he owns. 
I wish i got the chance to show him the amount of things we do share. 'Cause i do feel it's like that. (Bitch mode again)
In 12 months my heart split in 5 equal parts. My feelings for all the 5 of them have grown and deepened...but Saengie's like printed inside of me. Like if his part of my heart has a tiny cute cake designed on. 
Not because i love him more or he means more. But because he's in everything i see around me. 
Like. Two weeks ago my bff asked me to go to an X-Japan concert&i said 'I'm coming...because Saengie likes them, too.' XD 
Omg, i sound so...detached from reality. But this is me. I treat my passions like real things, real people. And Saengie's like my imaginary friend. 


YS: This imaginary thing again. Ya! Why would i spend 8 months of my youth with you if i was imaginary? 
MENU: Because you're imaginary, so you stay as long as i want you to stay. 
YS: Don't touch that button, Menu ah.
MENU: Why? 
YS: Do i have to remind you you tried to kill me last week? Imaginarily?
MENU:...Oh. Well...I told you, i wouldn't call it killing you. 
YS: Then how would you call it?
MENU: Uhm...Going back to reality? 
YS: So you keep saying i'm fake. I was right.
MENU: Aaani! I meant...Look, Saengie ah. That was a shitty day when i wanted to dump you. 
YS: I don't care if you have shitty days. You don't get to kill me.
MENU: But... 
YS: I'm not listening to you. *turns his back to her* 
MENU: Saengie ah. =.= 
YS:....
MENU: *pats shoulder* Saengie ah. 
YS: You're being imaginary to me right now.
MENU: Oh, shisus christ. =.= Saengie. 
YS: Tsk... 
MENU: Saengie ah, i....i....uhm...i love you so much that i need to remember the rest of the world every now and then? How abt this? 
YS: *turns* If you're trying to apologize you shouldn't ask me if that's ok.
MENU:  I'm not trying to apologize, but to avoid a fight. 
YS: Avoiding fights is called apologizing.
MENU: Ani. Fixing fights is apologizing. 
YS: You can't avoid a fight that has already started. 
JH: They fight abt fighting? 
GD: Impressive, uh? You really shouldn't avoid them so much. They're entertaining. 
MENU&YS: YA! 
GD: And they fit each other perfectly. They just haven't realised that yet. 
MENU: Saengie ah. *moves closer* 
YS: *moves further&ignores her* 
MENU: Ya...*grabs sleeve* 
YS: *gets sleeve back&moves further* 
MENU: Aish. Such a primadonna. 
JH: Ya! Leave my fans alone. They still love me. They...Still...Love me. 
GD: Someone does, Jong Hoon ssi. *patpat* 
MENU: Jong Hoon ah, how many times do i have to tell you i haven't stopped loving you? 
YS: Yeah! At least you're not imaginary, Jong Hoon ah.
MENU: Oh my god, you're really making me consider dumping you. 
YS: FINE! I'm packing!
MENU: Omo...;_; 
GD: Hyung! Don't joke....You can't leave us here. 
MENU: =.= I should have kept Minho, Dongwoon&Mir and dumped you all. 
JH: I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! ;_;
MENU: Ok ok, you too.  
YS: I'm ready to leave any second.
MENU: ......;_; You're not. 
YS: Says who?
MENU: You can't leave me. After everything i said about you. 
GD: She's kind of right. That was a damn hell impressive sign of love. 
YS: I...*confused* She's just trying to make me feel guilty.
MENU: Saengie ah, I fall for you every time i look at you. ;_; 
YS: ...... *looks at her* *looks at GD* See?
MENU: The idea of you leaving me kills me. ;_; 
GD: Menu ssi, you're overdoing now. 
YS: What abt me making someone else happy one day?
MENU: Of course i have to say that! Or people will think i need a doctor! ;_; 
GD,JH&YS: You do! 
MENU:.....Brats. =.= *hugs Saengie ah* Promise me to two-time on that girl. If you dump me my life is over. 
YS:...That's...the weirdest request you've ever made...You don't expect me to do that, right?
MENU: If you're not gonna do that, then just leave me in the night. When i'm sleeping. 
YS: She's serious. o.O
MENU: Pack when i can't see you&leave me when i can't stop you. *collapses in tears* 
YS: Omo omo...Ok...just...i'm here now! \o/ Cheer up! Please? What did i tell you? I don't like that you're crying on my birthday.
MENU: It's because you're a... 
YS: *covers mouth* Say insensitive ass&i'm leaving you in full daylight.
MENU: SAENGIE AH! *hugs* Nan jinja saranghae! ;_; 
YS: Wo! Uhm...Na...do?...Shis, we're so not used to sentimentalism. *pats back* 
MENU: That's because you're an insensitive ass. 
YS: And you're a cynical b...each.
MENU: :O 
YS: I SAID BEACH!
MENU: YOU DIDN'T MEAN BEACH! YOU MEANT BITCH! :O 
YS: No, i didn't.
MENU: Yes, you did. 
YS: See? You're cynical!
MENU: SAENGIE AH! 
YS: Well, you called me an ass.We're even.
MENU:.....Thank Shisus it's your birthday. But don't think you're not gonna pay for this. 
YS: But i do love you.
MENU: Don't try to distract me. U.U 
GD: It's comforting. They always find their way out in the end. ^^ Don't you think, Jong Hoon ssi? *looks at him* 
JH: *shaking lips* I HATE MY LIFE! I HATE BEING STUCK HERE WITH YOU IMAGINARY MORONS! *runs*


@mystyle1103 Saengie ah, my message will be just one of many despite how i wish it was special...But really, even if i harass you with my tweets i really care about you. To the point saying it isn't enough.
I don't know if we'll ever meet, in this life or the next one. But dreams have never killed, right?  I simply deeply wish there was a way for you to know what i've been saying about you in the past 2 hours. 
SAENGIL CHUKHA HAE, SAENGIE AH! Wish you the best life ever. You know, "LIFE" is the word that binds us the most. If you don't get that, 'saeng' is life and my surname is life in italian. (I'll never get tired of saying this. ':D)  생일 축하합니다, 생이아!! 화이팅 \o/ 사랑애!! 매누아 XD Yep. This is still me. @Menu_ah The creeper in your mentions. XD
And btw. I mentioned you on your birthday. See if you can do the same on my birthday, next year. XD Love Ya! 

Nessun commento: