Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20101027

Sickinny Jung Min

So. If i wrote this a few days ago i would sound really really uncool. It's good i didn't have time. Because now i simply want to express my opinion. In peace. Chill. Fly down. High five. And stuff. XD
The point is simple: i honestly don't think Jung Min losing weight is a bad thing. Not because i want to support him blindly. Not because i want to go against you. Just because i don't think it's bad. I do prefer him a little chubbier, if chubby is the adjective we wanna use. But i don't mind.
I know it's a big change. Every fool would notice he slimmed down a lot. 


I mean, you see the difference, right? Even if he's laughing like BUAHAHAHAHA in the first pic, it's still pretty clear he did slim down. I cannot deny that.
What annoys me is that everyone says he slimmed down THEREFORE he must be sick. 
No.
We probably get impressed because we're not used to see him this slim. As far as i can tell, he's been "chubby" for a couple of years now. But if i think back of his debut days i remember he had no cheeks.
I mean, why would you think he was named Mal? Because he resembled a horse. Because his face was LOOONG and flat. 
I don't have a proof of that. Meaning i have no pics of him during those days. But thing of Idol World, or Thanks for Waking Me Up. Or...Idk, The Mission, SOS. 
I'm not sure you get my point. I hope you do. But when i fell for his pretty face (the full, flawless, pinch pinch face) and later i watched the first SS501 shows i remember i said 'Wo! He does look like a horse! His face is kind of triangular!' XD
So, i apologize if when i was annoyed i sounded rude to you. But it really bothers me to have my tumblr/twitter/FB dash flooded with 'Why so thin? You look sick!'
He is simply tired. He's been ALL OVER ASIA in 2 weeks. Every 2 days he was in a different country. And not for fun. To sign contracts, to plan his schedule, photoshoots, interviews, meetings. 
My heart aches for that. The idea he's so hardworking makes me proud, but i'm sorry because now he's coming back and while the other members had their break time he didn't. He had Destination promotions, then the stress after DSP contract expired (he cried at that last fanmeeting, too. If Jung Min cried it means he was probably bothered way more than we can possibly imagine), then journeys all over the continent to find the best path to take, then first activities along that path, he couldn't even spend Chuseok with his family despite he had planned to do so, he collapsed and yet he has to prepare to go back to us.
What i'm saying is: 
he slimmed down + he's working too much = he looks tired&sick --> ACCEPTABLE
he slimmed down = he is/looks sick --> OTL Please, guys. Don't.

I don't know. I suck at expressing such a complicated concept, though it's as clear as water in my head.
Like i said, the day his bones will go around on their own i'll start being worried too. I'll fly there and kick his sexy charismatic butt. But for now he simply looks like a tired guy who's lost weight. Who should probably work less or eat a bit more, but if he wants to be slimmer there's nothing wrong with that.
He would never overlook his health. I trust him about this. 
Well...rough and bad explained. But that's what i wanted to say. Pretty much. XD

Love Ya
Menu ah

Nessun commento: