Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20101024

SAENGIE&MENU: 8 Months Together





I usually do this on the 2nd of the month, but since this month the 2nd is one day before the 3rd (ORLY?) and there's a trending session on the 3rd, i didn't want to flood you with blog entries.
YS: Like if she usually cares about that. =.=
...Well. This month's roleplaying turned out cuter than others. And definitely better than last month. \o/
Btw, I have an announcement to make but i'll do it at the end. For now, enjoy! ^^
Oh! Steph! If you're reading. I mentioned Kyu a lot this month. Just so you know. XD

RANDOM

MENU: WAAAAAH!!!!! I WANNA SLEEP!!!! LET ME SLEEP!!!!!
YS: MENU AH! STHU, would you?
MENU: *hugs&pretends to sleep*
YS: You can't. You have to go.
MENU: *ignores*

MENU: OMG! I love the sweater Saengie was wearing on his way to the baseball field. \o/
YS: If i see you with that sweater on you're dead.
MENU:...=.= But...but we're a couple! Couples share clothes!
YS: Since when?
MENU: Idk. It's a rumor i've heard.
YS: Well, we're not an ordinary couple. Just no.
MENU: ...I bet you let Kyu wear your clothes, though.
YS: Oh, for shisus's sake. Kyu again? Kyu actually buys his own clothes, you know?
MENU: Well, of course. He's an idol. He's rich. Give me some money&i'll buy my own clothes too.
YS: You have your own money. Get away from me.
MENU: I have to go to Seoul with that money! And London. And Rome. And Florida, maybe.
YS: You can't go anywhere without clothes.
MENU: Exactly!
YS:...No, i'm not in the mood to face this. But i won't give you my money.
MENU: Then give me your sweater.
YS: NO! I burnt it. Sweater's gone!
MENU: ;_; How could you be so mean to a poor innocent sweater?
YS: Oh, god.
MENU: It was just a sweater. It loved you.
YS: It was a piece of cloth!
MENU: MONSTER! ;_;
GD: You know, i have to give her credit. Clothes have a soul.
YS: Oh, please. Not you too. She's nuts enough for the 4 of us.
GD: ...True.

MENU: I think i just fell in love. *_* And Saengie has nothing to do with this.
YS: *comes running* WHAT? *shakes* MENU AH! ANDWE!! I'LL BE GOOD!

MENU: Saengie ah, i think the difference between u&Kyu is...
YS: I don't care.
MENU: U try to be cool but make me laugh. Kyu doesn't try but...
YS: *covers mouth*

/found out abt Saengie kissing a girl at a concert/ 
MENU: Fine. I'll take it back. I'm gonna cheat on Saengie w Kyu. >.<
YS: YAAA YA! It's business.
MENU: Well, this too.
YS: Menu ah.
MENU: Shut up! BETRAYER!
YS: WO!
[..]
MENU: I don't wanna loooooove agaiiiin....baby i don't wanna love again...dashin nal chadji anhgiruuuuuuuul...*swings like a demented person*
YS: So...Am i forgiven?
MENU: I don't I don't I don't babyyyy, I don't wanna love you, can't you see my darliiiiiiiing...
YS: Jeez, you're stubborn.

MENU: Ok, guys. Who's holding my pencil case hostage? [...] It was in my bag. Why was it in my bag? Saengie ah.
YS: Ok, why would i hide your case in your bag where you can find it anytime?....Or not.

/this turned out cuter than planned/
MENU: Is it normal that i see white things in my milk?
YS:....Menu ah, milk is supposed to be white.
MENU: No, it's not.
YS: How so?
MENU: Chocolate puffed rice. The milk turned brown because of chocolate puffed rice, yet there are these little white survivors. Ottoke?
YS: Fight the white survivors.
MENU: How?
YS: With your teaspoon.
MENU:....But now the white survivors are ON my teaspoon.
YS: Omg, they're attacking you. Run!
MENU:....*hits him w spoon*

MENU: I can't find a pic of Kyu that says 'Kyu!'
YS: Menu ah..pics don't talk.
MENU: ORLY?? Seriously.
YS: If a Kyu's pic doesn't say Kyu, then what does?
MENU: Idk. That's why i'm freaking out. It's either too serious or too hot or too stupid or with a huge mark in the middle of the pic. Do smth.
YS: Like what?
MENU: Like...take ur camera and go take a pic of Kyu.
YS: You...you're not sane, Menu ah.
MENU: I NEED A KYUISH PIC OF KYU!
YS: *hits her w book*

MENU: Bed for real. Bye! \o/ (OTL It's 2am again. ;_;)
YS: You need to take some sleeping pills.
MENU: And you need to mind your own business. ^^
YS: =.=

MENU: I think i like Saengie's shoulders.
YS: *hits table* Menu ah! Can you please fall for a normal part of my body?
MENU: Why? Are ur shoulders stupid?
YS: Back first, shoulders now. What's gonna be next? My elbow?
MENU: Idk. Let me see.
YS: MENU AH!
MENU:...What abt the cheeks? Are your cheeks ok?
YS: I mean, people fall for eyes, face,...idk! ASS! You fall for backs, shoulders&teeth. You're weird.
MENU: You forgot hands. Kyu's hands.
YS: I'm stuck w a weirdo.
MENU: YA!
YS: That's it. You're a weirdo!
MENU: Well, your fault. Remember i didn't wanna marry you in the first place. U.U
YS: Tsk.
MENU: And for the record, your tsk isn't as powerful as JUNG MIN AH'S!
YS: See? You fall for tsks too! FREAK!

MENU: Saengie ah, ILUSMMTYEK \o/
YS: What?
MENU: Nothing.
YS: No, seriously. What?
MENU: I'm not gonna tell you.
YS: YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
MENU: YES I CAN!
YS: You can't speak menuish and expecting me to understand.
MENU: You should! After 8 months you should!
YS: Well, then. YAAPITA!
MENU: LOL Yaapita. XD
YS: I'm serious.
MENU: You can't be serious and saying yaapita. Nobody can.
YS:....Arguing w you is pointless.
MENU: I know! \o/ I'm awesome! \o/

MENU: Dammit! It's smth like 10° outside&mom keeps all the windows open. I'm dumping Saengie ah to marry the heater.
YS: Omoni! Please, we're cold!
MENU: Just 'cause u call her omoni it doesn't mean she'll shut the windows.
YS: Well, i'm cold&desperate.
[...]
YS: Freaking bathtub! *kicks* I need hot boiling water!
MENU: Saengie ah, how abt some tea?
YS:..To bath?
MENU: =.= To drink. Think abt it: hot tea. Hot.
YS: Menu ah, don't. The more you say hot, the colder i get.
MENU: Omo, sorry. ;_;
YS: THIS IS YOUR FAULT! You make mom mad&she freezes us.
MENU:...Sorry.....Can i hug you?
YS: Why? I'm mad.
MENU: And i'm cold. ;_; Please. No hidden purposes. I'm just cold.
YS: Ah...ok, but only 'cause i'm cold too.
GD: *looks at Jong Hoon* Jong Hoon ssi.
JH: Yep?
GD: You're not cold, are you?
JH: I can bear it.
GD: Good...'Cause i ain't gonna hug you.

LEARNING KOREAN

MENU: Well, 10 words are gone already. Maybe i panicked for no reason.
YS: Hwaiting, Menu ah.
MENU: Yeah yeah, but i'd need your brain right now.
YS: I wasn't a good student. You wouldn't do much with my brain.
MENU: You're korean. I would do GREAT with your brain. ;_;

MENU: I'm having a hard time reminding which words start w 'oh' and which ones w 'ho' =.= Damn korean.
YS: Ya!
MENU: And damn english. What's reminding? I meant remembering. =.=
YS: Maybe u should stop studying for tonight.
MENU: I just started.
YS: Oh...then just quit.

SETI

MENU: ANDWE!!! SUBS! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PRECIOUS SUBS?? GIVE ME MY SUBS!!! Aigoo....unlucky day. COME ON!!!! COME ON! THE SIXTH EPISODE ISN'T SUBBED??? GUYS! THE SIXTH EPISODE! WHO WOULDN'T SUB THE SIXTH EPISODE??? Look, i haven't started learning spanish yet. I don't give a freaking damn abt spanish sub. >.< [..] LMAO! What language is this? XD Ah, seriously...SAENGIE AAAAAAAAH! TAKE YOUR ASS HERE FOR A MINUTE!
YS: Not if you don't ask me properly.
MENU: SAENGIE AH!! MAKE YOUR LEGS COME TOWARD OUR BEDROOM FOR A MINUTE! PALI!
YS: =.=.....What?
MENU: Sit down.
YS: Why?
MENU: Because.
YS: No. *leaves*
MENU: SAENGIE AH!
YS: I'm not gonna sit down next to you spazzing over my best friend, i'm sorry.
MENU: SAENGIE AH! I NEED SOME1 TO TRANSLATE! COME ON! FOR KYU!
YS: And don't use the 'for Kyu' excuse. You were jealous of Kyu until....3 seconds ago.
MENU: *kicks air*
YS: Look. They just have to kiss. Do you need subs for that?
MENU: But what about the other episodes?
YS: Call Kyu&ask him to play the drama for u.
MENU: You don't want Kyu to get near me these days. U.U
YS: Well, then. I'm gonna call his buins.
MENU: *kicks air again* [...] Brb. Learning Vietnamese because my fat lazy husband won't help me out here.
YS: I can hear you.
MENU: WELL, GOOD! >.<

PERSONA IN SEOUL

MENU: Saengie ah, i'm gonna screencap you introducing Wass Up. I'll use the pic to blackmail you later. Are u ok w that?
YS: What if i say no?
MENU: I'll do that anyway.
YS: Then why do you ask me?
MENU: So you can't say i don't tell you things...Now tell me, where r u hiding those glasses?
YS: I'm not gonna tell you.
MENU: See? You don't even try to communicate with me. If we break up i'm so gonna blame your lack of sharing.
YS: If we break up it'll be because u call it lack of sharing. I call it constriction. Leave my glasses alone.
MENU: ....I'm gonna find them anyway.

GRANDMA'S BDAY WEEKEND

MENU: It's a bday party&we're talking abt killers&homicides?
YS: I want cake. *sulks*
MENU: ThankSS for being here. *leans head on his shoulder*

YS: So is this where you grew up?
MENU: Yep. I had never noticed how small this place was.
YS:...Probably because you were smaller too.
MENU: Makes sense...I hit my head on that table so many times.
YS: That makes sense too.
MENU:...Look, just 'cause you're bored you don't have to tease me.
YS: :D
MENU: Ok, fine. It makes sense. *leans head on shoulder* Saengie ah, be entertaining.
YS: WHY DON'T YOU GET IT? BABY LET ME LOVE YA LOVE YA LOVE YA..
MENU: Shhh...not in front of my aunt.
YS: She doesn't get english. Plus i was singing, what makes you think it was abt you?
MENU:....Oh.
YS: Tsk.

MENU: There's this couple that's just stunning. Been together for 30 years&still so in love. *looks at Saengie* I wanna be like them.
YS: *looks at menu* Do you think we'll be together in 30 years?
MENU: Are you planning to dump me soon?
YS:....I...Don't answer w a question.
MENU: I'm so not gonna let you go anywhere.
YS: Don't scare me right before going to bed.
MENU:....Brat.
YS: I know when u say brat it's a sign of love.
MENU: Look, let me bother you properly. I'm bored.
YS: Well, i'm bored too.
MENU: Well then. We're an amazing couple.
YS: Love ya too.
MENU:...Ya.

MENU: My dad's uncle just told me i could go to the moon. *_*
YS: He doesn't know you. XD
MENU: *hits his head* What a gentleman.
YS: ThanKYU.
MENU:...KYU! \O/

[the morning after]
YS: Menu ah?
MENU: *ignores*
YS: *shakes her* Menu ah?
MENU: *turns her back to him*
YS: *walks to the other side of the bed* Menu ah, come on.
MENU: *eyes still shut* Andwe...
YS: Menu ah, you're terribly late.
MENU: *whines* Why do i have to go to work on saturday while you slack off?
YS: Oh don't blame me now.
MENU: *sits up&hugs* This day is gonna suck. I want to sleep through it.
YS: *pats back* Dad will kill you.
MENU: *cries*
YS: Think that it's just 24 hours&it may not be awful like you think.
MENU: Oh, Saengie ah. It's so clear you've never attended my family meetings....Fine. I'll get up. But allow me to be a pain in the neck today.
YS: Been doing that for 7 months.
MENU: =_=
YS: I love that u are my pain in the neck.
MENU: R u flattering me?
YS: Does it make u feel better or worse?
MENU:....Uhm. Better. Kind of.
YS: Then yes. Saranghae Menu ah.
MENU: Ok stop. Now it's creepy.

UNEXPECTED JEALOUSY

MENU: People on tumblr pairing Kyu w GD. And then w Sungje. Guys! Kim Kyu Jong belongs to no one else but Saengie ah.
YS: YEAH! JI YONG AH! JUGULE?
GD: You belong to Menu ah. Gtfo!
YS: G...Gtfo?..Menu ah, did he just tell me to gtfo?
MENU: Sounded a lot like he did.
YS: KWON JI YONG! WE'RE DONE!
GD: Oh, boohoo...I'm gonna cry in Kyu's arms.
MENU: Ji Yong ah. =.=
YS: Menu ah, make him stop. *shaking lips*
MENU: Omo..
GD: Kyu said a lot of bad things abt you.
MENU: He did not. =.=
YS: ;_;
MENU: Saengie ah. He did not.
GD: He did.
MENU: JI YONG AH! CUT IT!
GD: But...
MENU: Don't make me call Stephanie! Cut it!
GD: I...Kyu...
YS: DON'T SAY HIS NAME!
MENU: Oh for goodness's sake...=.= Nvm. Jong Hoon ssi??? *leaves*

CLAIMING RIGHTS

MENU: Tumblr hurts. I'm not the official Saengie's wife there. I need a hug here. ;_;
YS:....How is it that i have so many wives&i don't know?
MENU: Yeah. Abt that, you're in trouble.
YS:...Why?
MENU: How is it that you have so many wives&i don't know?
YS: I just said i don't know either.
MENU: Then you're a slut.
YS:...Ya...
MENU: You have so many wives and you don't know. What is it? You do drugs before cheating on me?
YS: Why are you mad?
MENU: I can tolerate Kyu. I know Kyu. But why with strangers, Saengie ah? Wae? ;_;
YS: No, it's too late for this. Goodnight.
MENU: Don't walk away on me!

WELL...

MENU: So. I was abt to go to bed but i suddenly feel sick. Like...throwing up.
YS: .....Throwing up?
MENU: That's what i said.
YS:...I'm...gonna go to bed.
MENU: But...i just said i'm sick.
YS: You're always sick. And i don't wanna be around when your parents find out u feel like throwing up.
MENU:...Why?
*stare at each other*
MENU:.......*blinks* Oh!...=.= You're sick, Saengie ah. But not the way i'm sick.
YS: Sorry.
MENU: And anyway sleep on the couch.
YS: Wait wait. Why?
MENU: Because i'm sick. And a girl. Couches are for men.
YS: Says who?
MENU: Women.
YS: I...Aish...i should just shut up next time.
MENU: Yep!

BONUS TRACK /'cause i think i've forgotten to post this last month/

MENU: Menu ah. Breaking Kyu's fans' hearts since...well, december 2009. XD
STEPH: I'm like freddy krueger? xDD ....omo...i'll start haunting now XDDD /I think i was saying she would haunt me in my sleep or smth/
MENU:  WAIT! Consider that if u hurt me u hurt Saengie&as result u hurt Kyu.
YS: Why would i be hurt again?
MENU: STFU! ;.;
STEPH: I have ur address ..and ur phone number.
MENU: R u threatening me?
YS: No. She's proposing.
MENU: Oh. Her, too? Wah, i'm popular!
/I can't recall what we said in the middle. Smth abt Saengie moving to Steph&Kyu./
YS: Can i go? Can i? Can i can i? Cake&Kyu r there.
MENU: I...She wanted to kill me 3secs ago.
YS: U started it.
MENU: o.O

MENU: Saengie ah. U dump me before my bday&u won't make it to yours.
YS: Omo...that look. She's serious.

MENU: Are you jealous because i wasn't staring at u or because i was staring at Kyu? =_=
YS: I...That's not the point!...The point is u can't stare at Kyu!
MENU: How abt JungMin ah? Can i stare at..no wait. I'm mad at JungMin ah.
YS: Omo...r u sick again?
MENU: No. Just jealous.
YS: Join the club, yeobo.
MENU: Eeh..

So. What would you say if i told you i'm considering quitting roleplaying? 
Idk. I mean, i love it. I don't even know if i could stop. Whatever happens to me it's a reason to roleplay these days. For example, the boredom at my grandma's birthday.
But today (the past 5 minutes to be precise) i feel like my life is all fake. So, yeah. I'm having this thought. A thought that hopefully will disappear as soon as my mood gets better 'cause i love Saengie ah so much. SO SO MUCH. Wait for his birthday to understand what 'SO MUCH' means. ;_; You have no idea.
And btw my mood should get better very soon 'cause i've been too depressed in the past few days.
Well. Just wanted you to know. 
Jung Min ah, please come back! I need you back! Desperately!
YS: YA! This should be about me. 

Nessun commento: