Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100925

Saengil Chuka Hamnida, Cal!!





I'm gonna say the nice things first and the Menuish things later.
So...Cal is precisely the third TripleS i met in my life. There was Tata, then Cath and then Cal.
She's like that childhood friend who's been there beside you through everything and anything. In everything i've done as a TripleS, Cal was there. From buying my 5 Men's 5 Years DVD to anticipating Human Theatre to sharing our love for Hyun Joong in We Got Married and celebrating Kyu's, Jung Min's, Leader's and Baby's birthdays, spazzing before and after SS501's comeback, biting our nails and virtually patting each other's back when their destiny wasn't clear.
I said this on my birthday, too: i don't rate my TripleS sis. You don't rate family, right? But there's inevitably someone i've shared more things with. And Cal's the one i've shared THE MOST with.
So, Cal...I'm glad we met, i'm glad we are what we are and i hope you'll have a birthday as awesome as mine or more. I'll always pray for life to treat you kind. And if it won't, just call me and i'll kick life's ass.
*Menu ah, do i have to remind you your surname means life, therefore you are life?*
Omo...
*Yeah...*
How am i supposed to deal with myself, then?
*Well, i've been practising to deal with you. I can teach you.*
Oh...HEY! 
*What?*
Who are you trying to trick? You're Young Saeng. Eternal Life. You're life, too!
*=.= Great, then if Cal has trouble with life, you and I will have an argument.*
As long as you don't let her kidnap you...
*I always came back in the end, didn't i?*
...Nevermind. Let me say the Menuish things now. Everytime you butt in, things get longer.


This is the real reason why i dedicated a blog entry to you. *runs*



THE DARK SIDE, IT'S IN ALL OF US


CAL: Ok sorry, I officially declare I'm a Kim Hyung Jun bias.
MENU: OMG! CAL! I'M PROUD OF YOU!!! *_* *runs away in tears*
CAL: I knew Menu's gonna say something... =.= *whistles and walks away*
MENU: Sorry, it's just a dream coming true. XDD
CAL: Yea... xD Until JM comes to my country, I guess it's peace for now.
MENU: But even when that day comes i'll have the small comfort that for one second u moved to the dark side of Menuism. XDDD
CAL: *whistles and walks away like Hobbes* Baby lemme love ya love ya love ya
MENU: Well, then *runs after her like Calvin* XDDD Oh, &in case guilt gets overwhelming just ignore it. It'll pass. ^^ Even if you're the eonni here i have more experience than u in this field. \o/ Though i shouldn't boast.
CAL: So.. am I suppose to thank you for the advise? xD *stop pulling my sleeves* Ok ok I get you~ point noted menu ah!
MENU: Totally. It's useful to fight boredom. XDD Why focusing on just one dude if you can have them all? *throws confetti at herself*
CAL: I have no doubts bout that dongsaengie. I guess being fickle smtimes does help, huh?
MENU: Well...you just started. Switching groups is like pro level. You're still a beginner. XDDD Have a little patience.
MICHELLE: LOL!~ then me? I totally switched from Eng grps to Chi grps then now, Korean grps within.. 4yrs?
CAL: Sounds familiar...
MENU: I guess this makes u...uhm...what's between beginners&pro? XD 'Cause i switched from english to korean in 2 months AND ..from koreans to koreans and more koreans in the next 10 months. I think i'm worse. XDD
CAL: I'm so not gonna be a pro.
MENU: Well, then no prize for you. XD I'll still be happy 'cause u moved a first step though. XDD
MICHELLE: Intermediate?
MENU: Ok, cool. Then i'm the pro, you're the intermediate and Cal is the beginner w no ambitions to improve. XDD
CAL:  i'll probably get killed by HJB and JM if I were to get any prize frm you pro menu..
MENU: Ani...Baby loves me. Jung Min ah...he may be a problem. So do me a favor&just skip the topic. XDD 
CAL: Jungmin or HyungJun bias, I'm proud to be a TripleS. Just. Proud.
MENU: And here's when Cal is back to be the eonni. XD


The night this happened, you sensed i was going to blog our conversation. Well, take it as my birthday gift. \o/
And no, i'm not doing this to get revenge on you for taking Jung Min away from me, sending Saengie using the deflating mission as cover, kidnapping him on a daily basis and so on. XD
I'm just making your birthday unforgettable my own way.
ADMIT IT! You'd miss me if i disappeared for good. \o/
But seriously, I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH that a blog entry would never be enough.
THANKYU for bearing my nonsense for almost one year and for being my friend! My mind won't get better in the future so don't waste your birthday wish on me when you'll blow on the candles. But i still hope you'll want me around anyway. XD
BUON COMPLEANNO!!!!




[And if someone else is reading, don't get mad. I love you all to the max, but i'm sure you'll agree with me: Cal eonni is and will always be Cal eonni. \o/]


Love Ya, Menu ah

Nessun commento: