Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100724

Ravings Reports 11: The Wedding (Part 2)



So...the pic was made by Stephanie. XD And i guess all i have to say is: a couple of hours later. XD

MENU: Ah...ottoke ottoke ottoke? That window seems built just to make me think to run away. BUT! On the other side there's like the whole world. I bet they did this on purpose, coming in so many. =.=
*knock knock*
MENU: Come in!...Whoever you are...
YS: Oh, Menu ssi...
MENU: AH!!! *hides behind curtain* The hell are you doing here?
YS: o.O Uhm...Oh, you know...i'm getting married today.
MENU: Don't joke. You can't see me. It's bad luck enough that i'm here.
YS: Oh..that. I'm korean, that doesn't count. You can come out of the...curtain, i guess.
MENU: *comes out* Ok, but why are you here?
YS: Oh, right. The guys want to talk to you.
MENU: what guys? I talked to Ji Yong and Jong Hoon earlier already.
YS: *hides laughter*
MENU: What?
YS: Jong Hoon ah actually talked to you?
MENU: Whined is the exact word. ;_; Poor Jong Hoon ssi...IT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!
YS: Well, you should have said no when i proposed.
MENU: I did!
YS: I didn't hear you. Anyway, i didn't mean Jong Hoon and Ji Yong. I meant...well, nevermind. Can i let them in?
MENU: If they're not gonna kill me i guess it's okay.
YS: Can't assure you that won't happen. *runs outside*
MENU: What? o.O
YS: *comes back inside*
MENU: *freezes*
JM: I'll give you credits for this: the place is nice.
MENU: Jung Min ah...
JM: Oh...glad to see you remember my name.
MENU: Jung Min ah...
JM: Yeah, ok...i get it.
MENU: Jung Min ah...
JM: Ya! Enough! I'm not the one with amnesia. Kyu is. I know my name.
KYU: It happened once. Stop saying i have amnesia. =.=
HJB: So...i can finally call you sister without having everyone teasing me. I thought i had to wait until Kibummie's wedding. *hugs*
JM: Baby needs a girlfriend. Look at him, hugging someone else's wife.
MENU: Jung Min ah...
JM: YA! Are you starting again?
YS: Yes, it's actually pretty annoying Menu ssi.
MENU: Shut up...it's your fault. I told you.
YS: Why can't you go 'Young Saeng ah...' when you see me?
MENU: 'Cause i see you too much...OH! Let's do this! You break up with me, leave and see if i miss you.
KYU: I think you would. We've proved that already.
MENU: Nobody asked your opinion, Kyu Jong ssi.
KYU: *to HJL* I thought she loved me.
HJL: *raises shoulders* Three months ago she wanted to marry me. She changes her mind pretty fast.
YS: I'm not gonna leave. Not because i don't want to, but because you wouldn't let me to.
JM: Oh, are you that close?
MENU: No, we're not!
YS: She tells you we're not 'cause she owes you. But we are.
MENU: You're gonna be a corpse groom. =.=
HJL: Omo! Is that an alien headband?? *runs past everyone*
YS: *to Menu* I told you to hide those!
MENU: I must have forgotten a couple of them. And anyway i had no idea you were gonna bring Leader here.
HJL: Menu ah! You have to try this on!
MENU: Eh, Hyun Joong ssi...
HJB: You're gonna spoil her hair.
HJL: It's not like her hair's gonna fall. Try this on!!!
MENU: =.= Saengie ah, i don't like your friends right now...Do something.
YS: Hyun Joong ah! Let my wife go! Give me that!
HJL: *laughs* Aigoo, Saengie's jealous.
MENU: ThankSS, Saengie ah.
YS: You're welcome! *to HJL* If she has to wear this i have to be the one who puts it on her head.
MENU: Thought so...=.=
KYU: *pats back* Bear it for today. We'll be gone soon.
HJB: Yeah, we won't be around every day.
JM: No, Hyung Jun ah is gonna pester you everyday to know details of your private life. He just won't say that now.
MENU: Our private life isn't that exciting.
JM: Yeah, wait to see what happens when you get pregnant.
YS: *freezes*
MENU: *stares at YS* *throws alien headband at Jung Min ah* *realises what she did* Omo...Jung Min ah!
YS: *turns* Ok, you guys are sick. Get the hell out of here.
HJL: Ani, i have to take a picture of Menu ssi with that cool headband!
JM: And anyway it's not my fault if Hyung Jun ah is a perv.
YS: YA! CUT IT!
JM: WHO ARE YOU YA-ING AT?
MENU: *facepalm* I should have married a SHINee..or FTI..
YS: Well, it's not like they don't have a perv member.
MENU: I could have married Taemin. Nobody ever pesters Taeminnie.
HJB: I wanna be SHINee's maknae!
JM: Menu ah, that would make you a pedo.
MENU: Ani, he's of age now.
JM: Yeah, since last night. And only in Korea.
KYU: *to HJB* I'm lost. Who's Menu ssi getting married to?
HJB: Young Saeng hyung.
KYU: Then why are we talking about Taemin?
HJB: I think Saengie ah mistreats her.
KYU: Mistreats Taemin? Taemin is a boy. And how does Young Saeng know Taemin?
YS: I don't mistreat her.
MENU: Oh, man...
HJB: I'M YOUR MAN!!! I'M YOUR MAN KEU...
JM: *slaps HJB*
HJL: Menu ssi! The pic!
MENU: Aish!!! Give me that! *takes headband from Saengie's hands* *puts on* Take the pic then leave!
HJL: Why are you getting mad at me? I didn't do anything.
MENU: I'm a bride and i have the right and duty to be mad.
HJL: Are you mad enough to kill?
MENU: Not yet.
HJL: Ok, then can i take a pic of you and Saengie?
MENU: ......I guess so.
HJL: Kissing? *laughs*
MENU: ....*throws headband at Leader* *pushes everyone out* AND THANK SHISUS YOU'RE SS501 OR I'D BE DROWING YOU IN THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN BY NOW!!!

YS: *knocks* DO WE HAVE A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN???
MENU: GO AWAY!!!
YS: Kyu Jong ah...is it a good sign that she's mad at me on our wedding day?
KYU: I haven't got married yet. I'll let you know. But i don't think so.
JM: MENU AH!
MENU: Oh! *opens door* Jung Min ah...
JM: Aish, this Jung Min ah...Nevermind...*leaves*
MENU: *runs* JUNG MIN AH!!!!
YS: *pops out in the middle* What do you exactly think you're doing?
MENU: Saengie ah! Just once!
YS: Once what?
HJL: I'm not as smart as you, but considering her wide arms she wanted to hug him.
MENU: Just once!
YS: *turns her on the spot and pushes her away*
MENU: SAENGIE AAAA-AAAAH!!!!
HJL: Wah, sister-in-law is loud...
JM: *comes back* Wait!
MENU: HE SAID WAIT!!!
YS: I never listen to Jung Min ah...
MENU: I DO AND HE SAID WAIT!!!!!!!!
YS: If you listened to him you wouldn't be abt to get married to me now.
JM: Both of you, wait! Don't make me run. I run, i sweat, my hair gets messy, you die.
MENU: HEO YOUNG SAENG! WHEN SEXY CHARISMA SAYS WAIT YOU HAVE TO WAIT!
JM: Oh, now i'm Sexy Charisma...=.=
YS: *sighs* I do this just because i wanna have a peaceful first day as husband and wife. *stops*
MENU: *runs back* JUNG MIN AH!!!! *hugs*
YS: >_<...Give her 3 seconds, Young Saeng. This is her last chance after all...1...2...3...Ok, let him go. *pulls Menu's arm* Jung Min ah! Do something! Let my wife let you go!
JM: No, it's nice that she suffers until the end.

HJB: I think sister's gonna cry.
KYU: *runs with tissue*
HJB: o.O Kyu Jong ah! We're not supposed to appear in this scene!!! Aish, why is that guy so kind?
HJL: *tries headband on*

JM: I just wanted to say congratSS!
MENU: No! I don't wanna hear that! *covers ears* LALALALALA!!!
HJB: Neol bu reu neun noraega ireon noreaga
YS: LALALALALA!!!
KYU: I think i get why Leader left, now...
JM: Menu ssi, listen.
MENU: ANDWE!!!
JM: But...
MENU: SHUSH!
JM: But you...
MENU: STOP!
JM: *grabs wrists* YA! I'm trying to be nice despite you threw me away. Don't upset me!
MENU: I didn't throw you away...;_; *stares at wrists*
JM: I won't comment this. But you have to understand. You and i, we don't match. You say this too.
MENU: Jung Min ah, you said you were trying to be nice.
HJB: He is. If he wasn't he'd be shouting now.
JM: YA! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
HJB: See? Now he's mad.
JM: =.= He makes me reconsider having kids sometimes. Anyway...
YS: He's trying to say you'll never be together. Ever ever ever ever. Ever. *releases Menu's wrists*
JM: Aigoo, you're rude. *to Menu* Why are you marrying him?
MENU: That's the point! I wanted to marry you! =.=

KYU: Hyung Jun ah, i'm lost again. Are Jung Min ah and Saengie sharing girls now?
HJB: No, Jung Min ah is actually dumping Saengie's wife once and for all.
HJL: You're making Kyu even more confused. How can someone dump someone else's wife?
KYU: I'll just wait in the aisle. This is too confusing. I guess i'll figure it out when the wedding starts.

JM: We can be friends! ^^
MENU:......
YS: This is the best you can get, Menu ah.
MENU: >_< *stuffs nose*
JM: See? You're perfect together! You do something like this to me, one of us won't survive.
YS: *waves arms*
MENU: But...
JM: I promise i won't yell at you anymore.
YS: *turns red*
JM: And i'll remember your name. And i'll pick up the phone.
YS: *turns purple*
HJL: YOUNG SAENG AH!!!
MENU: *looks at YS* Omo!!! Saengie ah!!!! Don't die! No one else but you will marry me!
YS: I think...we should stop seeing each other until the ceremony starts. o.O *walks away*
MENU: I'm sorry!!!
JM: Uhm...I think you should say something nice to him now. Well, i'm going. SSee you later!
HJL: Jung Minnie! Can i wear this headband during the ceremony?
JM: If you don't sit next to me...

MENU: *runs* Aish, damn heels...*puts shoes off* SAENGIE AH!!!
YS: *runs* GET AWAY FROM ME!!! I WANNA LIVE!!!
MENU: SAENGIE AH!!!! STOP THERE!!!!
YS: YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!!!
MENU: I TOLD YOU NOT TO MENU YOURSELF!!!
YS: I DON'T FREAKING CARE!!!
MENU: *stops* Aish...i guess this is the only way...He's gonna pay for this later...*deep breathe* YEOBO!!!
YS: *falls*
MENU: It always works...*runs* *kneels down* Sexy Charisma's rules count with me as well. I say stop, you stop.
YS: What did you call me? o.O
MENU: Nevermind, i had to stop you...Need to check this: are you mad at me?
YS: What did you call me? o.O
MENU: Ah...I said yeobo...Aigoo, what a fuss! Answer me!
YS: I..*shakes head* No. No, i'm not mad. I guess.
MENU: I don't want a mad groom.
YS: I said i'm not mad. It's just upsetting.
MENU: Saengie ah...when something's upsetting then it makes you mad. Didn't mommy tell you? =.=
YS: I'm not mad if you promise to love me more than Jung Min ah...
MENU: Uhm....i think i have to go. *gets up*
YS: *pulls arm* Menu ah! Then i'm mad! Our marriage starts with madness. Imagine how bad it can become.
MENU: Every marriage starts with love and most of them end in a divorce. I think we're okay. *pats head*
YS: You're unbelievable.
MENU: Saengie ah. I love you, but do you know what you should be for me to love you more than Jung Min ah?
YS: Should i be Jung Min ah?
MENU: Good boy!
YS: Stop treating me like a dog.
MENU: *kneels down* *pinches cheeks* Aigoo, our little hubby is throwing a temper. ^^
YS: =.= ...So, you're not sad because of what Jung Min said?
MENU: Why should i be? He said we can be friends. I guess he just wanted to be fair to you. He couldn't say 'OMG! MENU AH! I LOVE YOU! DON'T MARRY HIM!'
YS: Wasn't that what you wanted?
MENU: Yeah...this is your fault again: you two are too close for him to interrupt and ruin your wedding. But he said yet!
YS: Uhm...i guess as long as you're happy i'm happy? o.O
MENU: These are the moments when i'm glad you're my fiancé...well, husband. *pats head again*
YS: I said stop patting my head! And stop stuffing my nose.
MENU: But those are the basics of our relationship. Can't do that. You're about to promise to be with me in good and bad times. This *pats head* counts as bad time, i assume.
YS: I give up. I'll never catch up with you. I'll pretend your last line was 'I'm happy you're my husband'. :3
MENU: Yeah, don't get too used to that. Tomorrow we'll go back to our normal life. Handcuffing, arguments and..
YS: Cakes!
MENU: ...cakes...=.= SSee you in the aisle! *walks away*
YS: *hugs* Whatever...saranghae, Menu ah!
MENU: o.O
YS: Yeah, that was my face when you told me the same thing the first time. I guess Jung Min ah's right: we do match.^^ *waves* *walks away*

Nessun commento: