Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100724

Ravings Reports 10: The Wedding (Part 1)

Uhm...i think i'm gonna post 2 separate entries 'cause the second part is a bit long. Just informing you.

JH: *reading* Shoes?
MENU: *checking the bag* Check.
JH: Jewels?
MENU: Check.
JH: Tights?
MENU: Check.
JH: Make up?
MENU: Check.
JH: Dress?....Well, check. *shakes head* Aish, Jong Hoon ah...
YS: MENU AAAAAAH!!!!! *comes running* Where's my tie?
MENU: Aren't you supposed to get ready with Ji Yong ah?
YS: Ji Yong ah doesn't know where my tie is.
MENU: And how should i know? I don't wear ties.
YS: You're my wife.
MENU: Not yet. And anyway how does that make me your tie watcher?
YS: That's what women are for: they know where everything is when men and kids don't. That's why no one's ever found the Holy Grail. 'Cause they don't have any women looking for it.
MENU: =.= Well, if that's the case i'm not a woman.
YS: You should have said that before i proposed. Anyway fine, i'm getting married without a tie.
MENU: Aigoo!!! Ji Yong ah!
GD: What?
MENU: Where did you hide his tie?
GD: I didn't hide his tie.
MENU: You want me to believe you're not taking revenge for not being the best man?
GD: Jong Hoon ssi is the one who wants revenge. Not me. I don't know where it is.
MENU: That's why i wanted to be single. Men are a pain in the ass. Move! *pushes Saengie aside&goes to parents' room* Did you check the wardrobe?
YS: Of course.
MENU: Drawers?
YS: *nods*
MENU: All of them?
YS: I skipped yours.
MENU: *sees YS's bag* *spots green* Oh, god...
YS: Call me Saengie now that we're almost married.
MENU: Don't Menu yourself.
YS: Too late.
MENU: *grabs green thing**pulls*
YS:....Oh! My tie! See, Menu ah? I told you you could find it!
MENU: Take it and get lost before i strangle you with this. I thought you were the stylish, organized member.
YS: Well, i'm nervous. I can't be organized when i'm nervous. :3
MENU: Me too, but i still know where my clothes are.
YS: You are? Nervous?
MENU: Sure...
YS: Menu ah! *runs*
MENU: *stops him* All my loves are gonna be there...Of course i'm nervous.
YS: I know. I payed the catering bills. I have a pretty clear idea of how many people are gonna be there...
MENU: ....You're destroying my happy fangirling life. I hope you're happy.
YS: We all have to grow up sooner or later.
MENU: Well, i wanted to be the Peter Pan of kpop.
YS: Oh, but you're still a baby to me.
MENU: Peter Pan wasn't a baby. He was a boy. A little older.
YS: It still starts with a b. And i can't say you're a boy, can i?
MENU: Nevermind. Don't ever let me hear the word 'baby' from your mouth again. Creepy.
YS: Eeesh, always acting so cold.
GD: *pops in* When you're done acting like the survived, sugary, nauseating Romeo and Juliet, we should go.
JH: Whatever...i'll be in the car. =.=

Nessun commento: