Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100725

Ravings Reports 12: The Wedding (Part 3)

Idk...

MENU: *sits on bed* Aish, these damn shoes...Next time i'm gonna get married in slippers for real.
YS: Menu ah. :3
MENU: *lies down* What?
YS: :3
MENU: What, Saengie ah?
YS: :3
MENU: I'm too tired for this. I don't feel like playing tonight. What?
YS: :3
MENU: Are you paralysed?
YS: I'm happy! :3
MENU: Oh, so you look dumb when you're happy?
YS: =.= You always know how to spoil the mood.
MENU: *sits up* Sorry. XD Why are you so happy then?
YS: :3 What do you think?
MENU: 'Cause of the cake.
YS: Menu ah!
MENU: You asked.
YS: Be serious.
MENU: Why don't you just answer?
YS: :3 *shows hand*
MENU: *takes hand* Oh, nice! Where did you get this ring?
YS: You're doing it again.
MENU: Can't help it. Sorry. XD
YS: It's just 'cause you're young, right? You're gonna change sooner or later.
MENU: Don't count on it. Plus! If i wasn't like this you may have not fallen for me....BUT! If i do change you're gonna give me back to Jung Min ah?
YS: *gets up* Stop talking about Jung Min ah, now. He's gone. Face it!
MENU: .....Well, that's certainly the best way to end a wedding day. *gets up, pushes Saengie away&leaves the room*
YS: .....It's at times like this that i wish Ji Yong ah is around. *runs* MENU AH!
MENU: I'm gonna sleep on the couch.
YS: What? Andwe!
MENU: Well, stop me!
YS: You can't sleep on the couch TONIGHT! Can't you pretend you're not mad?
MENU: .......
YS: Answer me!
MENU: .......
YS: Aigoo, women...
MENU: Goodnight, Saengie ah. *turns lights off*
YS: *goes to room* *comes back* *goes to room again* *comes back*
MENU: You're creeping me out. Go to bed.
YS: But...i dont' want to sleep alone.
MENU: Take Tim with you then.
YS: Awesome. Hey, Saengie ah! How was your wedding night? Oh, super cool. I thrashed the cat at poker.
MENU: Tim can't play poker.
YS: Whatever...i was just saying.
MENU: Yeah, you "just say" a lot.
YS: .....The thing abt Jung Min ah wasn't just saying.
MENU: Goodnight, Heo Young Saeng.
YS: Oh, now we switched to formality?
MENU: .....
YS: Menu ah?
MENU: .....
YS: Menu ah, are we fighting?
MENU: .....
YS: Can we at least turn on the lights if we have to fight?
MENU: I'm tired. I wanna sleep.
YS: Ok...then i'm gonna sit here and wait until you're recharged. *sits*
MENU: Go to bed, Young Saeng.
YS: Stop calling me Young Saeng. You sound like some DSP manager.
MENU: Aigoo! *sits up&pushes Saengie* I can't sleep if you're sitting here. Move! This couch is not big enough to fight.
YS: Then come to bed.
MENU: I don't wanna come to bed. You pissed me off.
YS: Look! *turns to face her* You can't expect me to accept all these talks about your past loves. I mean...*takes Menu's hand* LOOK!!!!
MENU: *takes ring off* Can you accept all the talks now?
YS: Put the ring back on now! o.O
MENU: ANDWE!
YS: Menu ah, are you kidding me? It's god you're playing with! These rings are consecrated!
MENU: I HAVE SHISUS ON MY SIDE! GOD WILL UNDERSTAND!
YS: Stop shouting! It's almost 3!
MENU: I SHOUT WHEN, WHERE AND HOW MUCH I THING IT'S NECESSARY!
YS: PUT THE RING ON!
MENU: DON'T YELL AT ME!!!
YS: WELL THEN I'M GONNA CALL SEUNGYEON AND ASK HER TO LET ME STAY AT HER PLACE!
MENU: ....You would not call Kara to let you stay at their place!
YS: Then stop talking about Jung Min ah.
MENU: BUT JUNG MIN AH IS YOUR FRIEND! KARA AREN'T MY FRIENDS! YOU STEP INTO THEIR HOUSE AND YOU'LL NEVER STEP ANYWHERE ELSE, SAENGIE AH!
YS: HA-HA! You said Saengie ah!
MENU: ......AAAH! I HATE YOU!
YS: Put the ring on!
MENU: Make me!
YS: *goes to bedroom*
MENU: Tsk...i knew it. *lies down&turns the light off*
YS: *comes back*
[clicking sound]
YS: Goodnight, Menu ah.
MENU: *touches her own wrist&finger*.......HEO YOUNG SAENG!!! TAKE THESE HANDCUFFS OFF ME NOW!!!
YS: You wanna sleep on the couch? Sleep on the couch! What do i care?
MENU: HANDCUFFS ARE MY THING!!!
YS: Well, i've spent more time w them than you.
MENU: SAENGIE AH!!!!
YS: ........
MENU: Stop ignoring me!
YS: ........
MENU: Saengie ah...
YS: ........
MENU: ......Yeobo...handcuffs hurt.
YS: Oh! Omo! *runs&takes handcuffs off*
MENU: *slaps him* YA! JUGULE? Have you planned a way to face me after i was released, at least?
YS: ...I have a cousin in South Pacific.
MENU: Good for you!
YS: But Menu ah... *sulks* ...i love you and you don't do anything but make me jealous.
MENU: Don't try to blame this on me.
YS: But it's true. I never talk about other girls.
MENU: Yeah...'cause you would die.
YS: See? Then why can't i be mad when YOU talk about other boys?
MENU: 'Cause in every couple there's someone who acts as doormat. And guess who that is between you and me?
YS: I don't wanna be the doormat...
MENU: ...Uhm...stop, Saengie ah.
YS: Stop what?
MENU: Stop sulking. You're making me feel guilty.
YS: You should.
MENU: *puts fingertips on Saengie's cheeks* Smile.
YS: Mwo?
MENU: Can you stay like this until tomorrow? I won't be mad tomorrow.
YS: Are you still sleeping on the couch?...And get your hands back, for god's sake..We look stupid.
MENU: I'm not sleeping on the couch if you don't want me to.
YS: ....*looks at Menu, then at couch, then at Menu again* Is it because this couch is uncomfortable, right?
MENU: You'll never find out. ^^ *goes to bedroom*
YS: ....=.= Aish...it's gonna be a looooong tiring life, Saengie ah...

1 commento:

deebhagalz ha detto...

LOL xD i LOVE this one !!
it feels like read a story of a real newly bride xD *oh okay, i know you are a REAL NEWLY BRIDE* haha