Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100610

Ravings Reports 8: The Afterparty


Oooook....I suspect Saengie tried to run away on Leader's bday 'cause he didn't want to come back home. XD
Anyway...

Mai: Menu!O_ô What did saengie DO today? I mean... My Jung Min just got home, was mumbling and totally mad!O_ô Scary!!
Menu: I know!! He called me&yelled at me 'cause Saengie&HJL drank too much&were driving every1 crazy! Sorry!!! o.O
Mai: Aigoo, how is Saengie dear now then?
Menu: Brat's not back yet. But apparently he's not w HJL anymore so i guess he's on his way home. I hope he'll come back safe. XD
Mai: LOL! xD I'll bet tomorrow, you're gonna end up finding him in a ditch somewhere! XD
Menu: Wait, around my house there are a lot of ditches. *puts shoes on* SAENGIE AH!!

Mai: This was just suitable for RT to Menu rn RT @HyeSa501: Every relationship must be based on trust, no trust everything goes dn the ditch.
Menu: I read it&wondered 'What's w ditches tonight?' So it means if Saengie&i don't trust each other he'll end up in a ditch?

Steph: Kyu said they stuffed saengie w/ cake as menu suggested n tied him down in the garage.. xD
Menu: Uhm...ok...can you ask him to give him back? JiYong ah's being annoying&JongHoon's away for FTI's anniversary. XD
Steph: eh? that means he's still at the party place..can't ask kyu. He's asleep again.. xD
Menu: I don't know, you said Kyu said they put him in the garage. XD Or he's coming back jumping or he's still there. XD
Steph: If he's not back, he might still be there! kyu, where's saengie?
Kyu: huh? *snores*
Steph: Saengie!
Kyu: j..un..hou..s.. *snore*
Steph: Oh crap! gotta sleep girls xD Love Ya!!
Menu: ANDWE! YOU CAN'T GO TO SLEEP! I CAN'T SPEAK ASLEEPKYUISM!!! WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???? XD JiYong ah! Help me w this! What does it mean?
GD: Oh, easy...Junho. Saengie's w Junho.
Menu: Junho? 2PM's Junho? Isn't he in the USA?
GD: I don't know. I'm in Big Bang. Not 2PM.
Menu: Useless brat...If Saengie doesn't come home you&i will have to share the bed.
Steph: He's at baby's place..maybe baby can drop him at ur place, he's just done with muhigh xD
Menu: Oh, ok. ThankSS!! XD XD Goodnight then! XD You can go now! XD
Vee: But HyunJoong said ys went to carl's jr to buy burger!
Menu: Ok...excuse me. *types number* YA! SAENGIE AH! STOP FOOLING AROUND W FOOD&COME BACK NOW!
Saengie: ANDWE! *hangs up*
Menu: o.O
Steph: btw menu..no saengie means 1 empty bed..how come jiyong has to share bed w/ u? HAHA MENU'S PERV!
Menu: NO! XD Weren't you supposed to be sleeping? It was a punishment. XD 'Cause he didn't help me. XD
Steph: can't hear u i'm sleeping XD *sleeptalking* menuperv menuperv menuperv zzzzz XDD
Vee: menuperv menurerv menuperv!lol.YoungSaeng, go sleep at Baby's!
Mai: MENU-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND HIM!! He's HERE!O_ô
Saengie: Mai!! *glomp* gimme cake, plzplzplz!
JM: YAHH!!!
Mai: O shit.. Menu-ah, help!
Menu: Aish...I'll be right there. [few minutes later] *grabs Saengie's ear* COME W ME! STOP BOTHERING PEOPLE!
Saengie: LET ME GO!
Menu: *pulls him*
Saengie: How did you make Italy/Norway in 3 minutes?
Menu: Deflater superpowers!!! You embarassed me in front of every1 today! Happy?
Saengie: Uhm..Should i really answer?
Menu: YA!
Saengie: YA YOU! I NEED MY EARS! I CAN'T HEAR MUSIC WHEN I SING!
Menu: And u need ur mouth too! Spit that cake!

Menu: No, ok. Mai found Saengie for me.
Saengie: menuperv menuperv menuperv
Menu: SHUT UP!!
GD: *slaps him* Ya! I was abt to sleep w her!
JM: YOU!!! CONTROL HIM, MY BEAUTY SLEEP LOST "#¤%&/*
Mai: JM dear, shh!! It's ok, it's ok
JM: *deathly glare*
Mai:........Ehh, on 2nd thought.....
Menu: Awesome. Don't you think JungMin was mad at me enough already?
Saengie: NO!
Menu: Shut the hell up! Do you want us to get killed? o.O
JM: JUGULE??????????
Mai: Aishh, chinjja.... Saengie dear, go hoome!T_T Rest, sleep it off!
JM: GTFO
Mai: Yeahhh.. or that.... xD
Saengie: Did...did he just say GTFO to me? *runs inside*
Menu: Omo...SAENGIE AH! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! LET'S GO HOME! o.O
Saengie: Jung Min ahh!! Are you sleeping yet??? *jumps arnd*
Mai: OMG, Heo Young Saeng, YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK OUT THERE!!!
JM: U tell him!!!!
Menu: You who? You me? Omo...Saengie ah! For Shisus's sake!! ;_;
GD: Here! *panting*
Menu: *_* JIYONG AH! THANKSS! SAENGIE AH! CAKE! HERE!.......Yes...it's working. Good, Saengie. This way.
GD: *silently closes the door*
Menu: *puts Saengie in a sack* *runs*

Nessun commento: