Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100611

#501MBWin


#501MBWin meaning SS501 Music Bank Win. YATTA! SS501 WON MUSIC BANK!!! DOUBLE YATTA!!!! And i know. Two posts ago i said that was the last trending session. But We had to celebrate this victory because it's the 1st one for Love Ya, it's the 1st one i could witness, and then they kneeled down, and they all smiled, and Kyu was shocked, and JungMin's shirt was unbuttoned, and Saengie threw the trophy, and Baby was blabbering smth abt daebak and TripleS and kamsa hamnida and stuff. We couldn't just sit and stare. XD

Saengie: SAENGIE AH!!!!!!!
Menu: Wait...what are u doing?
Saengie: Doing what you were supposed to do 1 hour ago.
Menu: But u weren't here 1 hour ago.
Saengie: Don't make up excuses...
Menu: ......SAENGIE AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! YOU WON! Are you happy?
Saengie: Uhm...let me think...no.
Menu: o.O What does it mean no?
Saengie: That was a stupid question.
Menu: Oh, ok. My heart stopped beating for a second....I have smth to ask you.
Saengie: No wonder. What is it?
Menu: Do you think it's polite showing your tongue in public?
Saengie: Uh, did you see that? I thought you didn't.
Menu: Of course i saw that. I rewatched the video to check on every single reaction of every single person who was on stage. What was Baby blabbering abt?
Saengie: Idk, i was too busy pretending to throw the trophy.
Menu: Uh, abt that. Be careful not to drop it!
Saengie: Eh, i'm not that dumb. I know what that trophy means, you know.
Menu: Did you see JungMin's shirt?
Saengie: Ok, don't talk abt his shirt.
Menu: Why not?
Saengie: He asked me to ask you not to talk abt his shirt.
Menu: Why? o.O
Saengie: He says you're not allowed. He called u a heretic.
Menu: I don't get it, i said a lot of awesome stuff abt his shirt.
Saengie: Yeah, he doesn't care. And honestly it's making everything hard. Seriously, when i enter the room he tsk me for no reason. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts calling me Menu...or ya. I think he's using me to pour out his anger toward you. You're really a troublemaker to the whole group.
Menu: But Baby loves me.
Saengie: Uh, don't mention that. Everytime he says you're not bad at all JungMin almost hits him. It gives me a headache everytime.
Menu: Uhm...ok...
Saengie: I'm going to shower...Please don't throw a temper like last week.
Menu: I won't. Can i borrow your phone?
Saengie: Why?
Menu: Uhm.....calling.
Saengie: Calling who?
Menu: People.
Saengie: What people?.......Aish, no. You're not calling them. *leaves*
Menu: Saengie ah! Please!!
Saengie: Do u want us to split up in the middle of promotions?
Menu: You can go shower. They won't blame you.
Saengie: It's my phone.
Menu: IT'S MUUYN!!
Saengie: What are u doing?
Menu: Teasing u until you get too annoyed to fight back. :D Phone, please!
Saengie: Ah..ok..but I won't save you this time!
Menu: Ok...now go. You smell.
Saengie: o.O No, i don't.
Menu: I know, i was just making sure you were annoyed enough not to come back.
Saengie: *leaves*
Menu: Ok...so who's the safest to call? Leader? No, he's probably sleeping, poor thing. JungMin is out of discussion or Saengie gets mad. Kyu's probably w one of his buins. I guess i'll call Baby since he still seems to tolerate me. *types number*
JUngMin: Hello?
Menu: o.O
JungMin: I said hello?
Menu: O.O
JungMin: Saengie ah! Answer! Hello?..........Oh, wait. Menu ssi. Is that you?
Menu: *hangs up* Omo omo omo....did i type the right number?
*phone rings*
Menu: Ignore it, Menu! It's for the best....But then he'll be mad at Saengie. Ah, ottoke? He's gonna kick me. And Saengie is gonna kick me too. *deep breathe* *picks up* He...llo?
JungMin: YA! SO IT WAS YOU! What is this? Calling people and not answering? Are you nuts?
Menu: Weeell....
JungMin: What do u want?
Menu: Actually i called Baby. Not you.
JungMin: So you don't care abt talking to me anymore?
Menu: Why? Are u jealous?
JungMin: Tsk. Do i look jealous?
Menu: Don't know. Can't see you. But am i allowed to say i thought 'OMG! JUNGMIN AH! YOU'RE STILL SO HANDSOME!'?
JungMin: Oh, thankyu. I know....Wait! You can't trick Sexy Charisma w flattery!
Menu: Actually it sounded like i could. But if you say so...Can u put Baby on the phone?
JungMin: ANDWE! *hangs up*
Menu: o.O Omo, this self-centered brat. *types number again*
HJB: Hello?
Menu: YA! DON'T HANG UP ON ME!...Omo... *thinking: that was Baby's voice* Omo, HyungJun ssi. Sorry. I need to talk to JungMin for a while. Can i?
HJB: YO! Sure! MAL!
JungMin: Who is it?
Menu: HYUNGJUN AH! DON'T ANSWER!
JungMin: Is it her?
Menu: JUNGMIN AH! I HAVE A NAME! PICK THIS UP! WE NEED TO TALK!
JungMin: *still not picking up* YOUR BELOVED SAENGIE SSI CAN CALL YOU BY YOUR NAME! I DON'T HAVE TO!
Menu: YOU KNOW! I CALL THAT JEALOUSY!
JungMin: *picking up* I CALL THIS PISSING SEXY CHARISMA OFF!
Menu: Which happens when people ignore you. Hi!
JungMin: You're a pain in the ass.
Menu: JungMin ssi. I think u need to understand that i can't rate the 5 of you. ;_; How many times do i have to tell you?
JungMin: And you need to understand that it doesn't work that way w me. U_U
Menu: But you used to love me!!!
JungMin: YOU TOO!!!
HJB: JungMin ah, she called ME. Give me my phone back!
JungMin: She called you 'cause she's scared of me.
HJB: We all are.
JungMin: Happy? You found another member that loves you more than me. Have fun!
Menu: Omo, JungMin ah! Wait!
HJB: Yo, sister!!!
Menu: HyungJun ssi! >_<>
HJB: Did you see us?
Menu: Yes, yes, i saw you.
HJB: You sound mad.
Menu: I...ah...whatever. Nevermind. So, did you have fun?
HJB: Waaah! It was super! Our fans are the best!
JungMin: *from distance* NOT HER!!!
HJB: Ignore him.
Menu: I wish i could. I'd ask you to say smth for me but he wouldn't listen to you.
HJB: Ani...Mal loves me. I'll help you w this!
Menu: Omo, HyungJun ssi! You're the greatest maknae ever!! ;_; I virtually hug you!
HJL: HYUNGJUN AH! It's your turn to bath! Pali!
HJB: ANDWE! I'M ON THE PHONE! ASK KYU TO BATH FIRST!
HJL: Ya! 5 years&u still don't know Kyu? Pali!
Menu: It's ok. Go.
HJL: Who are u talking to?
HJB: Saengie's girlfriend!
Menu&JM: YA!
HJL: Saengie has a gf?
Menu: NO HE DOESN'T! HyunJoong ssi!
HJB: She wants to talk to u.
HJL: Ok, go&bath then. Or i'll cut you!
HJB: Ah...one day it will be the real maknae rebellion!
HJL: Go! Stop blabbering nonsense....Hello?
Menu: LEADER!!! Hi!
HJL: Since when does Saengie have a gf?
Menu: Omo...i'm not his gf. o.O It's Menu ssi.
HJL: Oh, nice to meet you.
Menu: HyunJoong ssi...*facepalm* You know me already. I CAN CROSS OVER THE SEA!
HJL: Oooooh! Oh, arasseo. Menu ssi. The Saengie's deflater.
Menu: Yep! How are u? Still in pain for ur accident?
HJL: Ani...just for HJB.
Menu: OMG! MY CAT FOUND A BUG!
HJL: OMG! DID YOU SAY BUG?? WHERE??
Menu: NO! NOT THERE! HERE!
HJL: HERE WHERE????
Kyu: HyunJoong ssi, what's going on? O.O
HJL: KYU! PALI! CATCH THE BUG!
Kyu: What bug?
HJL: SHE SAID THERE'S A BUG!
Kyu: Who's she?
HJL: *shows phone* She!
Kyu: The phone is a she?
Menu: YA! KYUJONG SSI! PICK UP!
*HJL runs away*
Kyu: *picks up* Who is this?
Menu: *sigh* Menu ah. =.=
Kyu: Oh! You're the she!
Menu: Yes i am. Sorry for causing so much trouble.
Kyu: No problem!
Menu: Oh, congratSS to you as well! You seemed pretty surprised!
Kyu: Yes...actually i...wait a sec...JUNGMIN AH! SAVE LEADER!
Menu: What is he doing?
JungMin: YA! COME DOWN THE KITCHEN CABINET *runs to the phone* This is your fault again!!!
*Kyu stares shocked*
*Saengie comes back* *sees Menu's worried face* What did you do? =.=
Menu: Oh...Oh, Saengie ah. Leader's on the kitchen cabinet. Please, do something! ;_; *passes phone*
Saengie: What?.....Hello?
Kyu: Oh, Saengie ah!
Saengie: What's going on?
Kyu: Bugs.
Saengie: Oh...now i get it.
Kyu: Yes, uhm...looking at this i can tell you you may become the oldest member soon.
Saengie: Wae?
Kyu: He's scared to death.
Saengie: *stares at Menu* *whispers* What on earth did you do while i was away?
Menu: Tim saw a bug.
Saengie: Tim? Your cat Tim?
Menu: Deh...
JungMin: Ah ARASSEO! STAY THERE! I GIVE UP!
Kyu: JungMin ah! I can't climb up there! Please don't leave! *runs after him*
HJB: *comes singing&dancing* Why don't u get it? Baby let me Love ya, love ya, love ya
JungMin: YA! STOP IT! HERE'S NONSENSE ENOUGH W/OUT U!
HJB: Why is Leader up there?
JungMin: Saengie's gf's fault!
Saengie: WHAT?
Menu: Oh, yes. There was a little misunderstanding.
Saengie: YA! YOU! SHE'S NOT MY GF! ARASSEO? LET ME TALK TO LEADER!
Kyu: How? I'm not climbing up there&JungMin left.
Saengie: Aish...Just tell him you killed the bug.
Kyu: Oh...right! HYUNJOONG SSI! BUG'S DEAD!
HJL: Is it?
Kyu: Yes! Come down!
HJL: KYUJONG SSI! IF IT'S NOT TRUE I WILL CUT YOU!
JungMin: JUST COME DOWN! AND DON'T PUT UR FEET ON MY CARROTS!
Saengie: *sigh* KyuJong ah, i'm hanging up.
Kyu: Oh, arasseo. ThankSS for your help!
Saengie: Oh...SSee you tomorrow... *hangs up* *faces Menu*
Menu: Is Leader ok?
Saengie: I.....i don't even wanna talk abt this. *leaves*
Menu: *runs after him* Sorry, Saengie ah! I actually called Baby but JungMin answered&then everything went out of control.
Saengie: And how did u actually get to the 'my gf' bit?
Menu: Uhm....can't remember.
Saengie: Awesome...so tomorrow JungMin ah will pester me for this, too.
Menu: Uh, abt him! I think he's jealous. :3
Saengie: Why?
Menu: Can't remember that either but he sounded jealous. *hugs Saengie*
Saengie: Aaah...why do u hug me when HE's jealous?
Menu: 'Cause i can still hope he forgives me.
Saengie: Oh...yatta...glad for you. U_U *leaves*
Menu: Oh.....SAENGIE AH! Are U jealous? *_*
Saengie: Ya, what's w this nonsense? Cut it! The idea of Leader teasing me w 'saengie has a gf' is painful enough.
Menu: Well, you're old enough to have a gf now. And they say you're good w girls....Though i'm not sure abt that...
Saengie: Why do YOU have to be the girl?
Menu: MEATBALLS KIDS! *idiot face*
Saengie: I'll ask ur mom not to buy meat anymore!
Menu: Saengie ah...you'd miss me. U_U I don't believe you anymore. ^^ *leaves bouncing*
Saengie: Aish...i'm hungry now. *goes the other way*

And this was from Steph&V. Imagining JungMin&Saengie standing far away from each other on stage because of me.
Shall i tell you who's who?...No, i think no non-TS will come here so i guess it's not necessary. XD

As long as the horse doesn't kick the otter and the otter doesn't try to bite the horse it's ok. 'Cause i can picture a dog barking. And if they make the dog bark the turtle will hide in his shell and the bear will be in the middle trying to stop everything XDD

Nessun commento: