Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100527

Ravings Reports 7: There and Back Again

Don't have time to re-read everything. XD As usual.
I have no idea how messy it will sound to you.
Tip for the final part: Menu is me, YS is Saengie, GD/Ji Yong is G-Dragon, JH is JongHoon. 
And today SS501's new album finally comes out. That's why this part of the post is green. XD

Menu: Well, now we both know secrets about the other one. XD 
YS: Glad you settled this, but can i go downstairs now?
Menu: Uhm...no. XD
Cal: Oh ya, Mai. Have u come up with an idea how to kidnap saengie? Dun let Menu know ok.. I know we are close to her and stuffs.. XD
Menu: You know, as oldest sister it should be that people mutiny against you. Not you mutinying against me. XD And Mai, just so you know: i don't think i'll let you in. XD Nothing personal. But you chose Cal. XD
Cal: if you realise, you are the 2nd, among Mai and I.. And the 2nd child always gets the ultimate treatment.. How nice! Wakakaka
Menu: Shoot...youngest child in real life. Middle child here. -_- What do middle children do? Ruining reputations? Stealing toys? XD And i forgot to tag Mai. This won't make her come to my side. ;_; MOM!!!!!!
Cal: Umm, I'll open ur door & let her in then?
Menu: You're in my garage! Don't make people come in from the garage. It's rude XD 
YS: And your solution is to leave her out?
Mai: Hey saeengiiieee....... I got caakee... let me in and oppa can have some!:D
Menu: Ew, Saengie! Stop drooling! =.= It's just a cake! Cakes are everywhere while i...well, i'm only here! XD
Cal: Eh? Leave Mai out? No! I'm so gonna let her in! She's my only alliance to kidnap YS!
Menu: I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I'LL INFLATE SAENGIE AGAIN SO YOU'LL LOSE INTEREST IN HIM!!!!
Mai: *Grabs saengie away* NO!!!! You can't, I won't let u!!! Hey, Cal! I got him, let's run!!! *runs into Mal* Mai, wtf are you doing? Cal, take Saengie! I'll take care of this!
Menu: Wait...*shakes head, looks around, spins on the spot* Since when are you this fast?? ;_; But anyway i put a gps system on Saengie! You can run, but i'll find you. U_U XD And i'm telling everyone you have Saengie, Leader and JungMin now. I'll come&get you with an army! And i'll add Kyu just to make sure half of my TS friends are on my side. XD
Cal: Screwdriver, quick! Now!
Menu: Screwdriver? SAENGIE!!! And you still prefer THEM to me??? Then..Don't care if you're shaking. Stay with them!
Mai: Ohh.. but don't you know... me and Cal are so loved, they'll be fiine, we got them around our little finger! xD
Menu: No, if i were you i'd be scared of Kyu's fans. XD They're almost as scary as JungMiniacs. XD Try telling Nov you're planning to take Kyu away from her. I'm sure she'll just hand him over. XD

*after many many minutes*

Menu: I officially give up. But don't come to me when Saengie will inflate again! *runs to JongHoon*
Mai: dear lord.... how many times will we take Manu's guys? xD
Menu: THANKYU! XD But anyway i was so fine with chubby Saengie! I deflated him that 'cause you asked me to!! ;_; SAENGIE! NOBODY WANTED YOU BEFORE ME!!! You're mean!! I don't love you anymore!!! ;_______;
YS: *clueless* Manu.. You leaving me? For real?
Menu: Well, yes. If you prefer them to me, i'm leaving you. JongHoon will be happy. ;_;
Mai: *ignores manu*
Menu: YA! I'm older than you!...What am i saying? Age never made a difference! XD
Cal: I think Manu found my weakness. She giving up makes me not yearned to snatch YS already..
Menu: LOL Too late! You wanted Saengie, now you keep Saengie! XD
YS: ya.. So who's gonna feed me now?
Manu: The screwdriver! And don't give me that otter/puppy look. It won't...work..I said...it won't.
Steph: I feel like watching daily drama “crazy life of saengie and his 3 mistress”
Menu: Make it two. I'm giving up on him. ;_______; *runs and crashes against the wall* (Just realised. Of course i switched to GD. All my boySS were stolen away from me. XD)
Mai: OMFG xD *pushes Manu away, brings cake* Heeeeereee, saengiie!!:D 
JM: Yahh!!! what abt me?
Mai: OMG!! otokke?
Menu: Mai, you're such a die hard cakes pusher. XD
YS: *runs and cushion the wall*
Menu: Don't cushion the wall! I wanna die!!! ;___________;
Mai: Aigoo.. Just remembered the glory... the glory... Manu, U can have saengie, I'm sticking wit JM!xD
Menu: The way you said 'the glory' twice. XD OMG! It killed me. XD
Steph: I wonder what JungMin would say if he knew about his bad buins. XD
Cal: You tell him, i kill you!
Menu: You have my permission to tell JungMin about this!
Steph: if i tell JungMin i'll die..kyu wouldn't be able to stand that
Menu: Ya! I mean, just say it. XD We'll never listen to you or side w you or do anything w you! XD
YS: noooooo~ release me! I needa save manu~~
Menu: I LOVED YOU&YOU REJECTED ME! WHAT ABT OUR MEATBALL KIDS? ;_; LONNY!!! *runs&throws arms around her neck* They took Saengie away from me! ;___;
YS: but I'm not longer a meatball manu..
Menu: You'll be without me watching over you! But anyway we're history. U_U
Mai: Yahh!! You had him back, stop whining!! xD
Menu: Wait, when? XD When did you bring him back? XD And just so you know my bff cheered for u. (She said FINALLY, POOR GUY! NOW HE CAN EAT WHAT HE WANTS)
Lonny: i saw that Manu, they just wanna save Saengie from you, right?? so what can i do for u? XD
Menu: Promise me whenever i'll tell you to side with me, you will! 'Cause no one seems to want to. XD
Mimi: He's back? :O Omo he'll miss Mai cakes, will he? XD
Menu: Probably. But as you can see JungMin's glory is worthier than Saengie's mere presence.
Hiromi: LOL, u need saengie not mal now? LOL
Menu: Actually Mai&Cal love stealing idols away from me. I need the one they don't want. XD
Mai: Take GD! xD Or take Mimi's Siwon xD
Menu: Yeah, but the thing is: why do i have to switch group when you can have the whole SS501 package? XD
Steph: Seems like you're running out of idols manu xD
Menu: Tell me about it. XD Sooner or later they'll leave me with F.Cuz and no one else. I love them but wtf! XD
Lonny: i can't see manu in desperate situation
Menu: That's how a true TS talks! *generalizing* XD
Cal: YA! So u're saying we not true TS?!! Rofl
Menu: I was desperate!
Mimi: Oh, no. Please! Don't take my Siwon!
Menu: I actually love Siwon but SuJu is not my fav group. XD Don't worry. *to Mai&Cal* Ya! Now she thinks I am scary !!
Hiromi: hmm... if u can't save saengie, then I have idea. I give u kibum of u-kiss. LOL
Menu: Oh, Kibum is cute! XD (Omo, now i'm an idols beggar. XD)
Cal: but u ARE scary.. *points at handcuffs and needles* hides behind Mimi&Mai
Menu: I'm not scary, i'm...organized. They're my deflating tools. I need them.
Cal: Tell me, how many times you cuffed and bound him to the chair? Hmmm?
Menu: Just the times needed. XD When you wanted him or when my fridge was full. XD
Steph: Aigoo manu..kibum too? xD *saengie ah come w me i'll save u..here u,can have a bit of JM's carrot*
Menu: No no, wait! Kibum was a Hiromi's offer. I can give him back. XD
Cal: I want eli!!!!
Menu: I'm gonna die if i tell u that i'm not a fan but Eli's my fav U-Kiss member? XD No, look. Before u answer. I'm pulling myself out of the U-Kiss fight. XD

Menu: So...
YS: So?
Menu: They're back to fight for Mal. It's me&you again.
YS: Uhm...
Menu: I suppose you don't think you owe me an apology, do you?
YS: But...They took me away.
Menu: =.= Saengie, how old are you? Couldn't you ask them to bring you back?
YS: Tsk, you think it's easy?
Menu: Ya! You don't get to tsk me tonight!
YS: I tried to save you!
Menu: But i was mad!!
YS: But you missed me!! :3
Menu: ....Don't...don't :3 me, either! U_U I was perfectly fine with JongHoon.
YS: Ok, then...bye!
Menu: *runs&grabs Saengie's legs* NO NO NO!!! SORRY!!!! DON'T EVER CROSS THAT DOORSTEP WITHOUT ME!!! PLEASE!!!! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE TO ME!!! ;_; AND I MEAN IT 'CAUSE THEY TOOK EVERYONE ELSE AWAY FROM ME!!!
YS: Let me go!! @.@
Menu: NO!
YS: Let me go!
Menu: NO! ;_;
YS: Aish, i miss the handcuffs..
GD: Oh, hey Saengie!
YS: Hey, JiYong ssi....=.=
GD: Uhm...what is she doing?
YS: Showing her love to me! Wanna share?
GD: Uhm..no, i think i'll pass!
JH: *comes running* YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??
YS: JongHoon ah! Glad to see you again!
JH: WHY ARE YOU BACK?
YS: I missed you too...=.=
JH: *kneels down&shakes Menu* YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT HIM ANYMORE!!!
Menu: JongHoon ssi, don't make this harder. I'm sorry. He comes first.
JH: *grabs the other Saengie's leg* PLEASE, LEAVE!!!!
Menu: YA! If you make him leave i'm kicking you out!
YS: JiYong ssi, help me..and my legs.
GD:....Come on, JongHoon ah! I'll buy you ice-cream!
JH: But she...
GD: I know..
JH: She came to me. Not even you.
GD: *patpat*

1 commento:

Fabiola~ ha detto...

"But anyway i put a gps system on Saengie!" OMFG POOR GUY IDK WANNA KNOW WHERE YOU PUT THE GPS XD XD WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS???? LOLOL