Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100522

20/05/2010: coMeBLAQ


I wonder..if i had watery eyes at MBLAQ's comeback...what will happen at SS501's comeback?
I'm gonna die, right?
Ok, then i should hurry and post this.
There's not much to say. Not if don't want to be boring after 10 lines.
It happened like this: teaser pics came out and i thought 'OMG! GO without moustache? That's not GO!! Give his moustache back to him!!...And what's that thing on Mir's head?' XD
Then the MV teaser came out and though i don't like teasers i decided to watch it but didn't judge 'cause it was just a teaser.
Y came out but before someone told me the album was leaked i listened to it. Too bad but anyway i liked it.
The MV was censored. Now...Koreans have a weird idea of what's bad. XD It's not like you see blood in the shooting scene. And singing 'I'll chew you up and spit you out' is far from the worst line ever heard. XD
But yet, this is how koreans handle things and i love koreans, so go on. I'm ok with that.
The actual comeback was...i don't even know.
I found a streaming site to watch MNet Countdown. Totally last minute. I barely had time to understand how it worked when the show had already started.
I watched the WHOLE show, constantly thinking 'When the heck are they performing?'
Two girls almost killed each other during 2PM's performance because of the lypsinc issue. LOL
Joon&GO were always there introducing someone. When i finally saw 2PM taking their place i finally breathed and thought 'They must be busy getting ready, right?'
And when i saw them...i wanted to cry. Especially during Mir's rap. He didn't even look like Mir, so serious on stage. XD
And Joon...Joon can't simply keep his shirt closed..or on. XD
It's weird watching a kpop group on stage. No matter how serious and professional they look, you keep remembering all those times when you saw them acting stupid, dorky...or even sentimental, 'cause it's true idols are all crazy but they have huge hearts, too. Somehow you feel like you know them.
It's awesome.
Anyway, they're not my absolute favorite group but they're one of my favorites, so no wonder i was so thrilled about their comeback.
Negative note: i was disappointed by what GO said about Heechul. The 'I thought he was gay and when he tried to meet me i made up excuses' thing.
We tend to think korean idols are golden people and we forget they're humans and make mistakes. I still hope he just temporarily turned off his brain and let those words slip out, thinking he could sound funny. I hope he apologized. I hope someone scolded him. I hope he realized he's not supposed to talk like that to anyone, especially someone older and more experienced than him.
Honestly GO was one of my favorite MBLAQ members. Joon and him were on the same level to me. But this sad episode made him fall one step lower.
Like i said, give him back his moustache 'cause his brain must have got damaged!
GO! Please! Come back to your senses!! *slaps&shakes him*
But yet, their comeback stage will be unforgettable to me, being my first important comeback.
So it deserved a little space on my blog. ^^

Nessun commento: