Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100422

Ravings Reports: Don't Touch My Idols!

Ok..so...We have a new entry. In the first part there's this Faby person. Well...she's my bff.
The second part is still between me, Mai&Cal.
These are 2 chapters about the same thing. I don't know..this week everything was about stealing my idols. XD

Faby: WAZZUUUUUUUUPP!?! (YO YO YO! WAZZUPP MAAAAAN??? XD)
Menu: Dear spirit who's possessing my bff right now, please choose: Woo Bin or Hyung Jun? Introduce yourself. XD
Faby: At the moment you're talking to Woo Bin, would you like to leave a message for Fabiola???? (LOLOL)
Menu: No! I mean, you're rich, you're powerful, you're handsome enough, your bestfriend is KimBum...Who is this Fabiola? XD
Faby: Ok I'M BACK, what were you saying?! :3
Menu: I hate you!! *runs away in tears...comes back* And i wasn't talking to you anyway!!! *runs aways in tears again*
Faby: Ok so i was just talking to Minho on the phone and i was about to invite him over here BUT looks like you hate me, so.....
Menu: *comes back running* THAT WASN'T ME!!! It was my evil twin sister...XD And you should seriously stop calling MY idols!
Faby: Ok so he wanted to come now but airplanes don't fly atm thanks to the volcano so...he's not gonna coming :3 And Flaming Charisma doesn't give second chances, i'm sorry............
Menu: Well, you can say to the dearest Flaming Charisma that he can just stick his precious sexy ticket up his nose! U_U......Omo...what...the...? SAENGIE!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU??? MY LAPTOP IS OFF LIMITS FOR YOU!!!! Omo..Ottoke? ;____;
Faby: Ok done, he said he's coming in the next few days BUT just to incinerate you with his flamig gaze, ok??? XD XD AND DON'T TRY TO BLAME THAT POOR GUY!!!!! I KNOW HE'S TIED SOMEWHERE IN YOUR HOUSE!!!!
Menu: Tsk...I'm not scared of him! 
YS: Yes, you are...
Menu: See?? This proves he's not tied somewhere. He's here, annoying as usual. And anyway as long as he comes here i'll tie him up somewhere as well. XD And i'll make him wear sunglasses. XD
Faby: I'LL CALL THE POLICE!!!!!! No! I'll just wait until Minho comes and uses his Flaming Charisma on you *waits impatiently*
Menu: But Minho will fall in love with me as soon as he'll see me. U_U 
YS: Seriously...do you have a diploma for the crap you say?
Faby: But i already told him you also love Jong Hoon AND MIr AND Jung Min AND Dong Woon...he already knows your true nature!!!! *and btw i think we went to the same "school of craps" XD*
Menu: But he's My Name Is Minho! He'll understand! XD And anyway, who allowed you to talk about "my true nature" with him??
Faby: Because i need Onew's phone number and the best way to get it is by licking Flaming Charisma's ass XD (metaphorically speaking) AND DON'T ASK ME WHY I HAVE MINHO'S NUMBER AND NOT ONEW'S!!! XD
Menu: .............................BUT I CAN'T!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE MY FUTURE HUSBAND'S NUMBER&NOT YOUR TOFUDUBU'S ONE??? YOU'RE A MENU!
Faby: :OOOOO NOBODY HAS EVER DARED TO CALL ME LIKE THAT!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M GOING TO SEDUCE AND MARRY MINHO. PERIOD.
Menu: ;___________________; You wouldn't do that. ;________________; Well, fine. Then i'll marry Onew!! U_U
Faby: No you're right XD i wouldn't marry Minho.............. BUT I COULD MARRY JUNG MIN *evil laugh*
Menu: Good luck! Mai&Cal will certainly let you do that! And anyway...i'm gonna marry HongKi!! How about that?
Faby: NO! Don't touch my Hong Ki XD XD XD
Menu: And you don't touch my Jung Min!! And my Minho! And my everyone else! You can have HongKi alive if you promise that! (o.O)
Faby: ;_____; Ok fine, i promise. I WILL PROOOOMISE YOUUUUU!! NANANANANANANAAAA NANAAAAA!!!
Menu: Ok, then let's call a truce. XD TRUUUUCE????...Ok, sorry...XD

*****

Cal: Saengie?!! Omo but Saengie's Menu...XD Will baby do the trick?
Menu: Omo, i'm Saengie? Since when? o.O SAENGIE!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???
Mai: no! XD I told Cal that she could have Mal if i can get Saengie. And she said that Saengie is yours. xD
Menu: Eeeeh?? NO!! DON'T TOUCH MY SAENGIE!!!! ;______; 
YS: Excuse me?
Menu: Uhm...weren't you wasting time somewhere far from here?
Mai: Wahaha, right Saengie, you want to be with me, ne? xD *whispers: I'll give u food..... norwegian food~~*
Menu: But...but but but...but...*kneels down and grabs Saengie's leg* DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!! ;___; I'LL BE GOOD!!!! ;_____;
Mai: It's time to confess...Saengie is my second bias. And since i'm leaving Minnie to Cal i need someone else to worry about. XD
Menu: Well...worry about Baby's human rights. Why Saengie??? ;_; Mai...i thought we were friends...*runs away in tears* XD I'll go around w Saengie tied to my wrist from now on. XD I would have never thought i could be jealous of him. ;__; And Saengie wouldn't leave me, right? Right, Saengie? 
YS: You're such a chancer...
Menu: S...Saengie...;_______; .....Just remember, if you take Saengie away from me...i'll come back to fight for Minnie..U_U XD XD
Cal: Eeeeh? No, keep your Saengie!! I had no idea Manu could become so fierce...
Menu: I guess after all this time living together i grew fond of him. XD Plus! We're having meat balls kids!! XD
Mai: Idk, she was so easy to persuade from Minnie....-.-
Menu: I gave up on Minnie 'cause you and Cal were scary that night. XD

Nessun commento: