Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100902

SAENGIE&MENU: 6 months together


And...another month is gone. So, some of you may have missed my previous 'Director's Cut' i posted on the 2nd of August. But anyway i thought it was cool posting this kind of thing on every anniversary. Because i love my random ravings almost more than the planned, settled, trending ravings. XDD
In case you read this and you want to read the previous similar post, well...that's why i have a wonderful tagboard section, right? XDD

[Since Blogger was being a bitch there may be some style errors. Keep in mind: it was necessary. Don't know what happened. Blogger's probably a Jong Hoon's friend.]

MENU: JongHoon ssi, where's Saengie?
JH: I'm not the right person to ask if u wanna know.
MENU: =.=
GD: He's on the phone somewhere...
MENU: Oh...With who?
GD: What should i know?
MENU: Wah, you're just like Mr Kind&Kinder today. =.= Nevermind...SAENGIE AAAAAAAAAH! WHERE ARE YOUUUU? *goes to kitchen* Oh! There you are! So, is it Kyu again?
YS: Yes, mom. I told you Menu ah's loud.
MENU: O.o Mom? Omg! *tries to run*
YS *stops her* She's right here if u wanna talk to her.
MENU: *whispers* No...I can't talk to your mom..She...she's gonna scold me...o.O Please, don't let me talk to her. Tell her i say hi, though.
YS: *whispers* Tell her yourself.
MENU: ANDWE! Omo...*whispers* Andwe...
YS: =.= Well...mom...she...she's not feeling well...That's for sure. MENU: *trying to release her hands in the meantime*
YS: ...Ok, thankSS! Bye!...
MENU: Can u let me go?
YS: U're gonna need to talk to my mom sooner or later.
MENU: ....Uhm...i know? Let me go.
YS: What r u scared of?
MENU: She loves u.
YS: So now u're jealous of Kyu AND my mom?
MENU: Ani...she loves u&since she's like ur confesser she may know i yell at u a lot.
YS: ......HA!
MENU: What?
YS: So the solution to ur yelling is telling my mom? *dials number* MENU: ANDWEEE!!! *grabs phone*
YS: Menu ah...give me my phone back.
MENU: ANDWE!
YS: Menu ah, don't make me yell at you right after your fever's gone.
MENU: ANDWE!
YS: Menu ah, stop saying andwe.
MENU: AND..
YS: *shuts her mouth&takes phone* She just wanted to wish us a happy anniversary, anyway. You were rude.
MENU: Oh...omona! Call your mom!
YS: Ani...u're gonna wait 1 more month.
MENU: What if we break up in one month?
YS: o.O Why would that happen?
MENU: I have a LOOOOONG list of reasons.
YS: ...Menu ah?
MENU: Mmm?
YS: Just forget it.
MENU: What?
YS: I'm not gonna let u break up w me when Jung Min ah comes back. Forget it. I'm ur cross for good.
MENU: Is that a threaten?
YS: Maybe.
MENU: Ok, we'll talk abt that at the proper time. And anyway, Saengie ah. You're not gonna break up w me when Kyu comes back.
YS: =.=
MENU: What am i saying? Back or not, Kyu's always here anyway =.=
YS: You drive me crazy.
MENU: I KNOW!!! ^^
YS: No, seriously...
MENU: ^^
YS: Stop.
MENU: ^^
YS: I mean it.
MENU: ^^
YS: Nevermind *leaves*
MENU: *runs&hugs* SAENGIE AH!!!!
YS: Omg, what now?
MENU: IT'S 6 MONTHS TODAY!!!
YS: &u need to scream, why?
MENU: I DON'T KNOW!!!!
YS: =.=
GD *pops out&hugs them* CONGRATS, GUYS!!!!
MENU: THANKSS!!!
YS: STOP SCREAMING! And you, get the hell away from us! *pushes GD away*
GD: Wah, hyung...marriage made u rude. Tsk...*hugs Menu ah* YATTA!!!!
YS: YA YA YA!!! GO GD-ING SOMEWHERE ELSE AWAY FROM HER!
JH: YEAH!

FATE IN A NAME

Menu: Wait! Just found out Young Saeng means eternal life....SAENGIE AH! U LIED TO ME! "'til death do us apart' doesn't count for you!
YS: Well, that's good. We'll be together forever.
Menu: No! I'm mortal!! *_* Look, let me be named Young Saeng. U can be Menu ah.
YS: I still can't understand you...U're kidding right?
Menu: Ani! I'd do everything for an eternal life! Pali! Give me ur id!
YS: U can't be me!
Menu: Why not?
YS: There's my pic on my id! And ur pic on urs!
Menu: Switch them!
YS: I'm a man! You're a girl!!
Menu: But we're in 2010! It doesn't matter!...Btw, u're immortal. But does this mean u don't grow old? 'Cause i may have a sort of Bella complex if u don't.
YS: Omg, Menu ah...
Menu: Well, i have to know. If i grow old&u don't ur deflating problem won't be the main problem anymore in a few years.
YS: Aaah! Get away from me!

AT BABY'S BDAY

*imagines her life w Baby instead of Saengie* *looks at Saengie*
YS: ...What?

DIPLOMACY

MENU: Brb. Drowning, killing, torturing, crashing, throwing against the wall my laptop charger. >_<>
YS: That damn useless inanimate thing allows you to waste your life in front of ur laptop. Be nice!
MENU:...Saengie ah?
YS: Mmm?
MENU: Shut the hell up!

WASTING TIME ON FB

YS: Oh! Oh! A test abt me! Take that test abt me!
MENU: No...
YS: Why not?
MENU: 'Cause if the result isn't what u want u'll become a pain in my ass.
YS: I'd take a test abt u even if u'd become a pain in my ass...
MENU: Easy for you to say, Saengie ah...whoever on earth would make a test abt me?
[few seconds later]
MENU: See why i didn't wanna take this test? "Which Year Is Young Saeng Born In? 1987 1987 1987 1986 1986" WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???
YS: Does it mean you don't know my birth date?
MENU: I DO KNOW YOUR BIRTH DATE! Just tell me which dimension am i supposed to refer to???
...
MENU: HA! This is fun! "One member calls you & is Young Saeng. What will you say?" YA! And then something cake related. XDDD
YS: Menu ah..pick the 4th one. =.=
MENU: Which is...the 3 really good words? What is that? Have u eaten? YS: .....=.=
MENU: Well, those r 3 caring words. XD

I AM LEGEND

MENU: I should never get married. What if i get stuck with someone like him?
YS: Should i pretend i didn't listen?
MENU: Better. Never listen to me when i'm watching dramas, Saengie ah.
YS: K...

SKIRT DOUBTS

YS: Menu ah...why are u wearing a skirt?
MENU: I have to go out.
YS: R u sure u're going to ur cousin?
MENU: .....Yes.
YS: Then why a skirt?
MENU: It's hot. =.=
YS: Is ur cousin a male or female?
MENU: Female....And she's 12. =.=
YS: Does she have a brother?
MENU: Yes...he's 7. =.= Saengie ah!
YS: What? U're weird.
MENU: I'm weird? U come in here&start asking abt my skirt. I can't wear a skirt but u can leave the country? Twice?...
YS: I'm the husband.
MENU: And who can assure me u didn't do god knows what while u were away?
YS: Kyu can.
MENU: Sure...like i can trust Kyu.
YS: U can always trust Kyu.
MENU: Not when it comes to you. He's probably the only person u'd accept to be handcuffed to. Now stop assuming i have an affair&move. =.=
YS: I'm coming w u to ur cousin.
MENU: Sure! U can come! My cousin's house is perfect for bunjee jumping. =.=
YS: Oh, stop it now.
MENU: So where r u going next week? France? England? South America? India? Just let me know beforehand. Don't let me find out from the web.
YS: =.= I did that once...
MENU: Twice...
YS: Ok, twice. It's not like it's a habit.
MENU: I used to say the same abt you, you know. =.=
YS: ...HA!
MENU: What?
YS: I'm ur habit, Menu ssi! HA!
MENU: Yeah..a very bad habit. I have to go now. We'll talk abt this tonight. Please, be in this country tonight. =.=

SAENGIE'S SUMMER REPORT

MENU: "Also went to Las Vegas for a short period.." Saengie ah....>.<>
YS: I didn't win anything, Menu ssi.
MENU: I could have won!

MENU: Oh, so u didn't DO bunjee jumping but just saw?
YS: Something suggests me it's better to say yes. Yes.
MENU: =.=

MENU: "Twitter seems to be very popular.. I still cannot figure out how to use.." Then what do u do buzzing around me the whole day?
YS: Uhm...losing myself in your eyes?....Idk, you're too fast for me to understand.
MENU: It's not me being fast. It's you being slow.

WATCHING MUBANK

MENU: LOL Wheesung looks like Elton John. XDDDDDD
YS: MENU SSI! STFU! =.=
MENU: I knew a girl w those sunglasses. XDD
YS: Ah, whatever...
MENU: Saengie ah, keep in mind: Sistar, Homme, Wheesung.
YS: For what?
MENU: Songs to dl.
YS: I won't keep in mind anything.
MENU: Then...go do bunjee jumping!
YS: What kind of an insult is that?
MENU: An insult conceived just for u.
YS: I'm touched.
MENU: Nevermind, i'll write it down.
YS: The insult?
MENU: The songs. =.=

MENU: Saengie ah?
YS: What?
MENU: These dudes scare me. *hides behind him*
YS: ...Yeah. They're not really the kind of people i'd like to meet unprotected.

SIGNALS

MENU: I can hear the fireworks i was supposed to go and watch with my friends tonight. XD I didn't go because they bore me.
YS: Yeah, thankSS for asking what i wanted to do, btw.
MENU: Saengie ah, fireworks r boring. =.=
YS: But...fireworks r boring for u 'cause u've seen them since ur childhood. This was the 1st time for me.
MENU: FINE! *grabs YS&takes him to the balcony* You won't hear the music but you can see them from here. Enjoy!
YS: BUT MENU SSI!!!
MENU: What? =.=
YS: I don't wanna watch them alone. It's boring.
MENU: =.= I'll send Ji Yong ah&Jong Hoon.
YS:....Damn, she never gets signals, does she?

MENU *singing*: You're the light that makes my darkness disappear...*grabs brush* when you look me in the eyeees...i catch a glimpse of heaveeen..
YS: Menu ssi...u say u're not a romantic person. Then why do u always sing ballads?
GD: She's giving u signals.
MENU: *throws brush at GD*

MENU: THIS IS THE LAAAST NIGHT U'LL HAVE TO BE ALONE, I'LL BE STANDING RIGHT BESIDE IF U CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN...
YS: *grabs hands* Seriously, Menu ah. What is it you're trying to tell me?
MENU: THIS IS THE LAAAST NIGHT....
YS: Omo, she's scary. O.o

SS501 COUPLES

MENU: Do u want my opinion? DoubleHJ make me wish i had 2 brothers, Tom&Jerry r just KYUte&crazy. But nothing beats Saengie&Kyu. Or SaengKyu. XD
YS: U prefer us because of me, right?
MENU: Ani...i prefer you because u look like two demented brothers escaped from the asylum&proud of ur doing.

STILL LEARNING HOW TO LOVE YOU

MENU: Ah, gotta go. \o/ SSee you later! I'm hungry btw.
YS: Me too...
MENU: *grabs Saengie ah&leaves to the post office*
YS: Why do i have to come to the post office too?
MENU: It's marriage. It's about sharing things, Saengie ah. U always say so.

LIFE COINCIDENCES

MENU: Btw, i was supposed to be born on the 2nd of September.
YS: But...you were born 20 days later.
MENU: Yeah...the doctor was an idiot. I almost died.
YS: Ani...i think u were just lazy even in ur mom's belly. *laughs by himself*
MENU: *takes 5M5Y photobook, opens to Kyu's page&hits Saengie* Anyway think! What would ur life be if another doctor didn't save me? What EVERYONE's life would be?
YS: Quieter and more rational?

OLD FLAMES /this is LOOOONG/

MENU: So...
YS: ...So?
MENU: What were you trying to do last night?
YS: ....Nothing.
MENU: I woke up&you were holding my hand.
YS: Oh, that. Well, you were sick.
MENU: It can't be just that.
YS: I wanted to hug you but if i did you'd go SAENGIE AH!.
MENU: We don't hug each other.
YS: Guess whose fault is that?
MENU: Urs. U always turn your back to me&i take it as a sign you don't want to be there in that moment.
YS: And where am i supposed to want to be?
MENU: Idk...watching fireworks with Kyu?
YS: Oh, shis..u were planning to ask about that from the start, weren't you?
MENU: Maybe.
YS: Look, Kyu's my best man, my best friend, my best everything.
MENU: Ani...Kyu's your slut.
YS: MENU AH! Don't ever let me hear Kyu&slut in the same sentence. Kyu's not my slut. Kyu's not a slut.
MENU: Stop saying slut, it's rude.
YS: =.= You always say relationships shouldn't influence friendships. Stop influencing my friendship w Kyu.
MENU: Then stop having a relationship w Kyu! Doesn't he have a life? =.=
YS: Yes.
MENU: Away from you?
YS: Oh...Anyway i can't believe u're jealous of Kyu.
MENU: I can't believe u can't believe it!
YS: I wouldn't watch fireworks w him if u took me watching fireworks w u.
MENU: I would take u w me if u told me the alternative was dating KYU!
GD: Hey, guys!
Menu&Saengie: WHAT?
GD: You're disgustingly KYUte! *giggles*
JH: *throws guitar at GD*

STEPH: So..
KYU: Oh, not u too =,=
STEPH: What? i haven't said anything!
KYU: i know wut ur gonna say...
STEPH: suurrreee... u made menu n saengie fight!!!
YS: No, it's not Kyu's fault...
MENU: Of course.
YS: She's being annoying.
MENU: SAENGIE AH! FIREWORKS! Do u know what happens after fireworks?

MENU: So, i was reading this article abt Jung Min ah...& safari shut down. *glares at Saengie*
YS: YA! I'M NOT GOD, U KNOW?? Don't blame this on me!
MENU: Nevermind, Saengie ah. Wait until Jung Min ah comes back...Tsk...
YS: You know what? Sometimes i still see some of ur old Jungminiac traits.
MENU: YAAAAAA! WHAT OLD TRAITS???? =.=
YS: Like this one.
MENU: DOES THIS LOOK OLD TO YOU??? I MAY KICK UR ASS RN AND FOREVER!!!
YS: Sweet.
MENU: AAAH...I HATE U!

MENU: HA! Jung Min ah's new album will be out at the end of autumn! I'll be a Jungminiac again by Xmas, Saengie ah.
YS: Not if u won't survive.

MENU: But jokes apart...u have no idea how bad i feel.
YS: Abt me?
MENU: No.
YS: Abt Kyu?
MENU: No. =.=
YS: Abt...idk, him?
MENU: Who's him?
YS: HIM!
MENU: ...Jung Min ah?
YS: Yeah..
MENU: Why would i feel bad abt Jung Min ah? Jung Min ah's the only 1 who's always loved me sincerely&never cheated on me.
YS: Not sure this is true.
MENU: He cheated on me 'cause i cheated on him&then u cheated on me w Kyu so i guess SS501 are 501 in everything they do.
YS: Oh for goodness' sake!
MENU: Anyway i meant i feel bad because of my fever. ThankSS for being such a caring husband to remember i'm sick. If Kyu was sick u'd be right by his side feeding him and doing god knows what.
YS: Ok, mention Kyu one more time&i'm gonna throw up.
MENU: ....KYU!
YS: I may assume u keep mentioning Kyu 'cause u love him, u know? U did that before.
MENU: I could never love Kyu.
YS: U said the same abt me.
MENU: No, wait...i could love Kyu...if i felt suicidal one day. But despite how sick i am, emo state hasn't reached me yet.
YS: Oh...good..
MENU: And anyway i've never said i could never love u. I did love u. When in my mind u were just cute&shy. Then i met u.
YS: Yeah, well...It's not like when they told me 'Go to Menu ah!' i was 'YAY! THIS IS MY LIFE GOAL!'
MENU: U should have. I've been nothing but a blessing to u.
YS: And what have i been to u?
MENU: U've been...a pain in my ass, food-stealer, yeller, cheater unwanted husband.
YS: Oh, isn't it amazing?
MENU: What?
YS: Despite i've been that to you you still love me.
MENU: ........Saengie ah?
YS: What?
MENU: U have the power to take the worst out of me.
YS: Don't worry. That's why i got to be ur husband&Jung Min didn't. I can tolerate ur worst side. *pats head&leaves*
MENU:......=.= &they say i'm self centered.

Nessun commento: