Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100825

Starters of a Beautiful Journey


Until yesterday i used to think only a SS501's comeback could make me want to jump 15 meters high. I guess i was wrong. XD
I'll tell you what...there's something special that binds me to both SS501 AND F.T Island.
It must be the memories.
This post is not supposed to be about SS501 so i won't mention things you already know so well. But i feel almost the same amount of gratitude and love for F.T Island. Because they were there first, because they pushed me to know kpop better, because somehow, just like Leader, they brought me here.
When i think back of the first time i saw Jong Hoon, for example, it's like having a sort of lighter but effective dejà vu of when i fell for Jung Min ah. I was watching a cut from Idol Army, he smiled and i was 'O.O' XDDDDDD I know i sound like one of those stupid girls i hate so much when i say something like this but it's true.
I still remember the fights with a friend who stated Jong Hoon was ugly. >_<
And i still laugh like a demented person when i think of him standing next to a very horrified Jae Jin, saying 'I really want to put my tongue in his ear right now!' XD
Missing You still reminds me of my first vacation with my bestfriends.
HongKi's voice is still the one that strikes me the most in South Korea. The one no one has succeeded to make me forget yet.
I had the time of my life teasing Seung Hyun because 'HE REPLACED WON BIN AND PLAYED THE PIANO!! THE PIANO IS JONG HOON'S THING! HE'S JUST AN «USURPATOR»!' XD
Then Maknae Rebellion came.
And Good Morning Bob came!!! XD And there was JaeJin in a wardrobe. And i couldn't possibly keep hating Seung Hyun.
AND THE AMAZING VIDEO YT DELETED A FEW MONTHS AGO, THE VIDEO OF JAEJIN SMASHING JONG HOON'S EARS AND MAKING HIM FALL FROM WHEREVER HE WAS SITTING TO EAT!! XDDD
SS501 erased my depression completely, but they couldn't have done that if i didn't meet FTI first. Without them i wouldn't consider kpop worth my time now. If i didn't fall for their bond and their constantly ability to have fun. This sounds familiar to you, i suppose. ^^
And now they're coming back, almost one year after the day i first heard their song and saw them for the first time.
That's probably why i almost teared when i was listening to their songs last night. *_* That's why i literally wanted to shout 'JONG HOON AH!' when i heard his guitar's sound coming from my laptop! *_*
And it's probably also because during my vacation my gloominess had a comeback too. Quick and painless but there was one. More like a special stage than a comeback. Then i came back home and FTI came back too, so they basically did what they did one year ago.
It's like 'What are we doing in Japan? That girl is on the brink of precipice again!' XDD (Yes, i'm raving. I know. That's my speciality, right? XD)
Basically what i'm trying to say is: WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY PERFORMING AGAIN???? And don't dare say anything bad about Hong Ki or Jong Hoon or Jae Jin or Min Hwan or even Seung Hyun because i bought a brand new solid umbrella in Volterra and it's perfect to beat antis.
They're funny and talented and helped me even if i didn't know that myself until a couple of months ago.
And i can't believe how delirious i'm getting. XD

Oh yeah, my standards would want this post to be yellow but then you couldn't read a word. XDD

Nessun commento: