Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100812

BUAHAHAHA to the hopeless ones


Sorry about the title. I'm just very high right now. XD
Yeah, i know. I'm late. Very late apparently. But i really didn't have time to keep up with the news these days, because though i have a internet connection where i am i don't have time to sit in front of my laptop 24/7. XD
It just upsets me since it's Jung Min we're talking about. I mean, i was having fun here, burning my ass (not really fun actually XD) and stuffing myself with food i can't eat at home while the world moved on without me.
Oh well...Now i caught up with it. XD
So...Apparently this news of Jung Min moving to another company made even more distrusting all those people who were already walking away at the end of June, when Leader left DSP.
To them i can only say this: whatever.
I am actually very very very relaxed and excited about this change.
Considering they all made clear SS501 isn't going anywhere, considering Jung Min ah himself said he'll be 'SS501's Jung Min' and he asked us to support him and trust him and love him like we've done so far...i can only anticipate his "new life" outside of DSP.
Who knows what he's gonna do, what he's gonna become, which events we're gonna look forward to.
That's it: i'm thrilled!
And this is one more reason we got to stay TripleS-es. I mean, do you really wanna leave the fandom now and never know what will happen later? Do you really mean to miss their huge historical future unplanned comeback?
Again, think about when this will happen. When a news about a new album will come out and the days we'll count down to the release and the heart attack we'll get when they'll be 501 on stage again.
Aren't you excited about this? Whenever it'll happen, i can't wait already.
I have tears in my eyes thinking about how proud i'll be on that day.
When i'll look back and tell myself 'Good Menu ah! If you gave up on trust you wouldn't be here now!'
It doesn't matter how long it will take to get to that day. I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna watch Leader casting in new dramas and Jung Min doing whatever he's gonna do and i'm gonna get Kyu, Saengie and Baby's back in their still uncertain future.
It will be enough to keep myself busy and cheerful.
I don't think i've ever had more trust than what i feel right now.
I don't think i've ever realised how much i love these boys, together and apart.
They're an amazing group together but they can make me dream and cry and laugh even on their own.
So yeah, whatever. If you wanna quit, just quit! No negative words, don't try to make us change our mind.
Just walk out the door. There will be more free seats for us at their next concert!
\o/

1 commento:

Fabiola~ ha detto...

I completely agree, Menu FTW!!!!!!~~~
I'm not a TS but i think a true fan should just trust them and keep the faith >:|