Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100605

#LoveYaSS501

Here's another post nobody will hear but i need to save somewhere for future LOLs. XD
That's what happened on the 4th of June, the super awesome SS501 COMEBACK DAY!!! YATTA!!!!!

[MORNING]
Menu: *stares at Saengie*
YS: *stares at the bag* You're annoying me. Stop staring, please.
M: *looks up* Oh. Sorry. I'm tense.
YS: You're tense? Why? Are you performing too?
M: I'm tense 'cause you're performing.
YS: Whatever, i have stuff to think abt.
M: So, do you have everything?
YS: Considering clothes are at the studio...the only thing i need to be sure i have with me is..well..me.
JH: Ready? And i swear i'm not being sarcastic. It's not like i can't wait for you to leave.
GD: He just can't wait for you to board the plane.
M: Ok, why are they allowed to bring their nonsense speech in here when i can't even look at you packing?
YS: Habits...Ok, i think i have everything.
M: Handcuffs? Are you leaving them behind?
YS: *pushes her aside*
M:*runs after him* Is that a yes?
YS: I won't perform w handcuffs! =.=
GD: I think she's freaking out. XD
M: Well, it's my 1st comeback! I have the right to!
JH: It's not like you're performing.
M: Since when you agree with Saengie, JongHoon ssi? =.=
JH: Since tomorrow. That's just a fact.
YS: Ok, i need to go. SSee you at dinner!
GD: Hwaiting Saengie ah!
JH: .....Whatever he says.
M: SAENGIE AH!!!! *runs out* Wish good luck to the others!
YS: =.=...Wait wait...what are you doing? o.O
M: *sticks label to his jacket*
YS: *reads...looks up* You got to be kidding me! Take this off!
M: Andwe! It's my only chance to let them know!
YS: Take it off!
M: Can't!
YS: I'll let you stick a JungMin Saranghae label. But take this off!
GD: Oh, look. they're fighting just before he leaves.
YS: This label says 'Deflated by Menu'! I can't go around w this thing on my clothes! Take it off!
M: I CAN'T!! Weren't you late?
YS: I'm gonna change the jacket!
*Menu goes back*
YS: I mean it! You won't see this on tv!
M: *waves*Make us proud! Love Ya!!
YS: Aish... *tries to take the label off* I'm not going back to hit her just because everyone would blame me. And i'm late.

[DURING MUSIC BANK]
M: *jumping on the couch singing to whichever song is on*
JH: Hyung, i'm scared...Can we leave?
GD: No, we have to make sure she'll remember how to breathe.
JH&GD: *sigh* =.=
JH: Why did we accept to live here?
GD: Me, free food. How abt you?
JH: I'm her first love. I had to.
GD: Well, at least we have each other.
*sigh*
JH: I miss Saengie...
GD: Wait...JungMin's speaking...Maybe she'll calm down.
Menu: HE SAID SEXY CHARISMA! I MISSED HEARING THAT!!
JH: I admire your naivety, JiYong ah.
GD: Thanks....
*Menu makes the lalala dance [A Song Calling For You]*
GD: Enough! SIT! *pulls Menu's arm*
M: *still lalala dance*

GD: Leave the phone!!
M: No, wait...
GD: You can't do this!
M: Just a quick hi!
GD: You'll distract them!
M: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!
GD: JongHoon sii, get the phone!
M: I will never let this phone go!
GD: He's in Seoul! You can't call South Korea! You don't have money!
M: Then lend me some!
GD: I don't need to call Saengie. He's been doing comebacks more than us! He knows how to handle this!
JH: Or you want to call JungMin ssi?
M: Whoever picks up the phone! Please!
GD: If you call them, we'll starve for one month!

GD: Menu, we have a problem.
M: What problem?
JH: Streaming site is dead.
M: WHAT???????
*giggling sounds*
*slaps sounds*
JH: *rubbing head* Aish. I told you we're not supposed to joke about this. Why do i even listen to u?
GD: Shut up, you were happier than me!

[AFTER THE STAGE]
YS: Tell me she's sleeping...
GD [whispers] No, she's taking care of her cat. Way's free now. Come in&run to your bedroom!
JH: MENU AH!!! SAENGIE'S BACK!!!
YS: *_*
M: *runs out...spots Saengie*
GD: Oyoyo...
YS: JongHoon ssi! Wae?
M: SAENGIE AH!!!!!!!!!! *runs&hugs him*
YS: Shoot...not the choking again...
GD: Please, tell me you brought the mask with you..
YS: I didn't!! I only have the freaking shining glove!
GD: Ok, then you should run.
JH: Or let her hug you...
YS: Sure...
M: SAENGIE AH!!! YOU WERE ALL SO AWESOME!!!! Are you alone?.....
YS: *looks around*
M: What?
YS: You...you're not choking me...
M: Oh, no. Should i? *holds out arms*
GD&YS: NO!!!!
M: o.O *raises shoulders* Anyway, i want you to tell me EVERYTHING!!!! I almost died, you know...
YS: Can...can i go change first?
M: Ok, i'll come with you!
YS: Err...no.
M: Why not?
YS: I'm a boy.
M: So?
YS: Look, i'm tired.
M: Ok, I'll just wait outside.
YS: Changing with you outside my door freaks me out. Please, no.
M: Then where should i wait?
YS: Not here....By the way, i gave your messages to the others.
M: YOU DID??? Omo, what did they say??? Change later!! Tell me!!!
YS *collapses on bed* Stop shaking me! Ok! I'll tell you! They have a lot to say too!
M: Why, are they here?
YS: No, i meant figuratively.
M: Ok, i'm listening. *sits still*
YS:*sits up* Ok...Leader says thankSS.
M: Just thanks?
YS: Well...with 2 s.
M: Nothing else?
YS: He says he's not mad abt JiYong's issue....And at that point JungMin ah butted in&tsk him.
*Menu's lips shake*
M: JIYONG AH! I TOLD YOU I HAD TO CALL THEM!!! I HAD TO TELL HIM I LOVE HIM BEFORE HE PERFORMED!!! ;_;
YS: HJL told him he's too self-centered...and i think JungMin considered to hit him but refrained because of HJL's accident. Kyu said he can't take your brother's place...
M: Thought so...
YS: But if you want to spend a weekend he'll put you up.
M: *_*
YS: I said you can't 'cause Stephanie AND Nov would kill you.
M: o.O WOT? WHY? IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!
YS: It was for your own good..
M: What makes you think being put up by Kyu isn't good for me?
YS: Hey...It's not my fault if you know so many Kyu's buins!!
M: Aish...now i'm starting regretting you're back.
YS: If you don't mind, i won't believe this. :3
M: Selfcentered
YS: Childish
M: Deflated
YS: *merong*
M: *merong back*....What abt Baby?
YS: Not JungMin?
M: No, Baby first. I'm scared of what JungMin said.
YS: Well, you know Baby. He smiled, looked at us like "she loves me the most", we stared back, JungMin teased him, we left.
M: Maybe JungMin was jealous.
YS: Uhm...no...i think JungMin was just JungMinning around. Sorry for disappointing you.
M: You could at least pretend i have the slightest chance to be forgiven.
YS: Menu ssi...i care abt you too much to lie to you.
M: =.=
YS: What's with the ssi thing? You never call me Menu ssi. You call me aish.
YS: Idk...Maybe it's the jet lag. *raises shoulders* K...do you wanna hear the uncensored JungMin's speech or you prefer having SSweet dreamSS?
M: Is it that bad?
YS: *nods*
M: No, i think i wanna hear it. *deep breathe* Ok, tell me.
YS: *clears his throat* YA! TELL HER I GAVE HER A CHANCE&SHE BLEW IT! I'M PARKJUNGMIN, OK! PARK-JUNG-MIN! SHE SAYS MINHO'S SCARY??? WELL, SEXY CHARISMA KICKS FLAMING CHARISMA'S SHINEE ASS!! AND IF SHE GOES "I DID IT FOR THE GROUP'S SAKE" TELL HER SHE CAN GO TSK HERSELF!..and then he headed out.
M: And you?
YS: And me?
M: You didn't say anything? You were supposed to convince him!
YS: Hey, i'm too young to die.
M: But Saengie...;_;
YS: Ok ok...i did go after him&told him that you're caring&funny&nice when you want to.
M: And...?
YS: He flickered me&i ran back. Sorry. I tried. But you keep working on it. Maybe in the end he'll give up *pats Menu's back*
GD: Sorry for interrupting...but JongHoon ssi is watching One Piece...The dude who kept saying shi shi shi freaked me out. [One Piece was actually on&the shi shi shi did freak me out]
M: Btw, #LoveYaSS501 is in 2nd position!!!! *hugs Saengie*
YS: Ok, now it's your turn. Anything to tell me?
M: Actually yes. I didn't see the 'deflated by Menu' label on screen. U_U
YS *stands up* You're unbelievable...
M: You know, i deflated you&made that label with all my heart. You hurt my feelings.
YS: If i wore that label, you'd have EVERY SINGLE ONE of my fans trying to tear your door down.
M: Well, your fans are not a lot... And they're certainly the least scary fans. ^^
YS: Have you ever considered i could get mad one day?
M: Nope...We're meant to be! Meatballs kids, remember?
YS: Now, seriously...Just a little tiny daebak? I'd kneel down if i wasn't this tired.
M: Uhm...nope. Oh, Saengie! Look! in 1st place!!
YS: Yay...i'm going to shower...=.= *leaves mumbling* All this hard work and not even a yatta...She yatta for everything&everyone but me. Maybe JungMin's right...
M: SAENGIE AH!!! *hugs* I WAS KIDDING!!!!! YATTA!!!!!! Happy?
YS: YA! Is that all it takes? Threatening to move to JungMin's side?
M: *keeps hugging*
YS: YA!
M: *keeps hugging*
YS: It's 30°C! Let me go!
M: *keeps hugging*
YS: *facepalm* Btw, did you make a cake for me?
M: o.O What's with the cake all of a sudden?
YS: Well, i'm HeoYoungSaeng!
M: Anyway no...i didn't have time. I was too tense abt your stage. What if you screwed everything up?
YS: Excuse me...i never do.
M: *pats Saengie's head* Yes, you do. I saw all your LLT performances. Your first line gave you a hard time, didn't it? ^^
YS: Baby's the one who messes things up 'cause he never practises.
M: Oh, don't say bad things about him. I told you already *pats head*
YS: Aish, stop patting my head. You mess up my hair. And you annoy me! *heads to bathroom* [JH appears] Menu, you should be more supportive.
M: I am supportive. But he was honest abt me with Kyu&JungMin. I'm honest with him abt...well...him. I'm good! *thumbs up* *knocks* SAENGIE AH! WE'RE HAVING CHINESE FOOD TONIGHT WITH MY BFFS! AND WE'LL WATCH NINJA ASSASSIN! YOU WITH US? YS: GO AWAY!
M: Do you think he's upset?
*doors unlocked - Saengie appears*
YS: I am! But because you keep pestering me while i'm trying to shower! And you say Vee's the perv! Give me some space, would you? I'm a 25 years old man! This isn't sane! Leave!
M: ROFL Man! XD
YS: Ok, why is 'man' funny?
M: Saengie ah...Teddy...and Mickey Mouse undies...and you pout! XD
YS: What is she blabbering abt? o.O
JH: Don't look at me. She's your girl.
YS: YA! What nonsense are you saying? We just live together! Against my will!
YS: If she's someone's girl that someone is JiYong ah!
GD: YA! Hyung, i love you&all but this is too much!
*Menu still rofl abt the 'man' thing*
*Saengie shuts door*
*Menu stands up* Freaking Shisus! Did you hear that? Man. XD.....o.O
GD: What? What is it, Menu?
*Menu suddenly turns&knocks* SAENGIE AH! COME OUT!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!
[on the other side of the door]
*Saengie bangs his head against the wall*
M: SAENGIE AH!!!!
YS: *teases her* saengie ah..gne gne...
M: YA! COME OUT!! IT WON'T TAKE LONG!! I SWEAR!!!!
YS: I JUST WANT TO SHOWER! PLEASE!!! ;_;
M: Ok, then...i'll come in from the window.
*Saengie comes out in a rush* Ok, ok...what?
M: Did you meet Shisus? O.O
YS: Uh?
M: Shisus? SuJu were there! You met Shisus?
YS: The hell...YES! Yes i met him. And you know? He doesn't like when people call him Shisus!
M: I don't believe you! *merong*
YS: You didn't believe me about JungMin either. Look how it ended. U_U
*Menu's lips shake*
JH: Hyung, you're mean. *hugs Menu*
*Menu goes to her bedroom and listens to Haruman*
GD: Oyoyo...Saengie. You're in trouble.
YS: I'll deal w that after showering.
M: GO! GO TO YOUR PRECIOUS SHOWER!!! THAT BITCH!!!
YS: YA! A SHOWER IS NOT A BITCH! A SHOWER IS A SHOWER!
M: THAT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE"!
YS: o.O What nonsense is she talking about?
GD: She blabbers when she's mad.
YS: She blabbers. Period.
M: YA! ARE YOU SAYING I'M STUPID???
YS: YOU'RE ACTING LIKE ONE!!! WE'RE FIGHTING 'CAUSE I WANNA SHOWER!...And what are you 2 doing on the floor? What's with that sign?....*reads* Just...M...Just married? *slaps GD&JH's heads* JUGULE?
GD: Sorry, you just sound like a married couple. XD
M: I'D NEVER MARRY SOMEONE WHO CHEATS ON ME W A SHOWER!!! >_<
*Saengie steps into the room* I'm the only idol you have left. I can cheat on you with whoever i want!
M: SO YOU'RE ADMITTING THAT?
YS: YOU CAN'T CHEAT ON ANYONE WITH A SHOWER!!!!! >_<>
M: Tsk...what are you? One of Snow White's dwarfs? U_U
YS: o.O
M: They worked in a mine. Do you work in a mine? U_U
YS: The hell does a mine have to do with anything? Whatever...i don't care. Be jealous of your own shower. I'm too tired for this.
M: Oh, yeah. My own shower. I trusted her&she stole u away! ;_;
*Saengie considers if going to shower or staying there or moving.*

[A FEW MINUTES LATER]
YS: Can you go out?
*Menu ignores him*
YS: I have to change now...And please don't say i'm cheating on you with the wardrobe.
*keeps ignoring*
*Saengie pushes her out*
M: YA!
YS: YA TOO!
M: AUGH!
YS: Uh?
M: I don't know...This is my bedroom! You can't push me out!
YS: Oh, what a coincidence...It's exactly what i'm doing!
*push each other*
M: YA!
YS: YA!
M: Go change in my brother's room!
YS: Your brother came back at 7am from work! He's still sleeping!
M: Don't yell at me! Change in the bathroom with your beloved shower then!
YS: Aish...At least the shower shuts up when i ask her to!
*Menu's lips shake*
[JH comes running] HYUNG!
YS: Don't yell at me! I'm older!
GD: JongHoon ssi, you have to admit she pestered him enough.
M: But....but but but....JiYong ah!
JH: Yes! JiYong ah! Be nice! She's a lady!
GD: Oh, lady..nanananana...
M: =.=

[EVEN LATER]
YS: Is it safe to go to the living room now?
GD: I think she'll just ignore you. Anyway you can't live in this room forever.
[Saengie walks through the living room]
M: Is your girlfriend ok? U_U
YS: Aish... [goes back to her] This is childish...
M: Tsk..
*Saengie sits*
*Menu moves*
YS: Ok, so..I fixed the issue with Kyu, i got my yatta, i showered&Shisus is awesome! Can we stop?
M: What about JungMin?
YS: Uhm...well...that's...that's not up to me to fix. JungMin's issues can be fixed ONLY by JungMin....And if you tsk me again i swear i'm going back to Seoul until the end of promotions...or later.
M: Omo...;_;
YS: You know, HyunJoong&I are still great friends even if he never tried to kidnap me since i got here.
M: Omo...;_; Ok....Then i'll make you a cake to celebrate.....;_; And just so you know, it's obvious i yatta-ed for you...;_; You still don't know me? ;_;
YS: It's not that. It's that you're freaking scary about your sudden change of mood. o.O.....But you said cake!!! *_*
M: =.= Yep, i said cake. Have you heard the rest of the speech at least?
YS: Of course. I even answered.
M: Ok, then. I'll forgive you about the shower bitch. *stands up* You don't need to sleep on the couch tonight. ^^
YS: Uhm...awesome....
M: But there's a but!
YS: o.O I'm scared of your buts...
M: Don't ever mention Mickey Mouse undies again. o.O It freaks me out.
YS: Ok, deal. But can i have Teddy?
M: Teddy's Kyu's.
YS: Buy me a Teddy! *hugs*
M: o.O Omo..Did you hit your head?
YS: Teddy teddy teddy!!!! *keeps hugging*
M: o.O Uhm...help?
GD: Now you know how we feel.
*JH runs away in tears* FREAKING TEDDY!

1 commento:

Mai ha detto...

Menu... u kill meeehhh!!!!!