Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100413

Ravings Reports 5: The Saengie's Rebellion


Questo è corto, almeno...XD

Mai: You were talking about deflated Saengie?? :O Without adding me to the conversation!?!? Baad!!! *pulling out cane* Run!! Menu Ruuun! ;D
Menu: Aish...why in the end it's always me facing the cane? XD XD
Mai: Kkkk, cuz you're big mouthed? :3
Lonny: LOL. agree!! Naughty buin XD
Menu: :O What are you two doing? Mutinying?? XD XD
Mai: Umm.. yes? xD
Lonny: Yes? Just bullied another Mal's buin, right Mai?? LOL
Menu: Saengie is saying 'You should have listened to me when i told you 'Buy a cane, i don't need a tapis roulant!' XD XD I knew it. When i was bullying Saengie i knew he was going to rebel soon. Now he's siding with you instead of me. XD
Mai: Definetely! :3 They're the most fun to bully, especially when they have Saengie next to them going 'told you so!' xD
Lonny: Makes us want to bully them more and more. *evil smile*
Menu: He's staring like 'Don't blame this on me! I'm a good puppy!' You brat! -_-
Lonny: Can't imagine Saengie's reaction if he knew this. XD
Menu: Like we once said, after all this deflating story if we actually meet him we'll burst into laughter in front of him XD
Lonny: Yeah..and Mal will say "Hyung, sorry for my wifes' misbehavior, but still i can't stop laughing too" XDD *evil smile*
Menu: And HyungJun will scream 'Finally! I'm not the most bullyed member anymore!!' XD

FACEBOOK:
Menu: That will end up in my blog. XD I already saved 2 similar conversations with Mai&Cal. I guess in a few years i'll write a book about this. XD
Lonny: Agree!! And your book will become a best seller around the world. Who knows Jungmin will read your book and try to find us, and say "Good buin, you've done a good job".
Menu: And then Saengie will come and say 'YA! What on earth have i ever done to you?' XD

1 commento:

2D.2L ha detto...

kekekeke....
Lonny's here..
nice picture..it seems that YoungSaeng will kill us. XDD
can't stop laughing..
but, he must know that we still love him..
it's just for fun..
Poor YoungSaeng.LOL XDD