Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100403

#501carrotsforMal


169 tweets! No one will ever read this. But it was my first JungMin's bday! It had to end up on my blog! ^^

Here we are! JungMin's bday! I've been waiting for this day for 5 months!! *_* #501carrotsforMal
JungMin-ah!! ;_; SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! BUON COMPLEANNO!! #501carrotsforMal
I don't know from where i should start to tell you what you mean to me!! #501carrotsforMal
Yeah, i know...recently i said that HJL&Minho are my true soulmates but i lied!! ;_; #501carrotsforMal
I mean, i do have a lot in common with them but i couldn't pick them over you!! #501carrotsforMal
What about Saengie, you say? ':D Well, have you ever realised how scary your fans can be? #501carrotsforMal
I had to save my life one way or another that night. XD But Saengie&I are merely in a platonic relationship. XD #501carrotsforMal
UNBELIEVABLE!! The session just started&i've already reached my highest level of ravings! XD #501carrotsforMal
Once again from the beginning: AUGURISSIMI JUNG MIN!!! ^^ #501carrotsforMal
You know, no matter how you see this...that 'I COMMUNICATE WITH ALIENS' just won't get out of my mind! XD #501carrotsforMal
THAT and the bit when he pretended to hit HJB with the same umbrella shouting 'HYUNGJUN-AH! DIE!' XD #501carrotsforMal
Ah, HyungJoon!! I said this before, didn't i? Tom&Jerry's moments are my favorite! #501carrotsforMal
When JM didn't want HJB to put the food back in the plate after he had tasted it...#501carrotsforMal
...and then he starts bothering him with his foot. #501carrotsforMal
When you say JungMin you say foot, after all. XD #501carrotsforMal
Despite how...uhm...awkward that may be there's a sort of brotherhood feeling in that scene. XD #501carrotsforMal
Or when JungMin kept telling HyungJun 'Don't touch your feet!' #501carrotsforMal
Or again that wonderful ending to HJB's hidden camera: 'If you love us then sing for us!' '...Are you starting over?' #501carrotsforMal
The creepy Coffee Prince parody! The socks war! The whole journey on that train when JM left HJB alone! XD #501carrotsforMal
I think what i love about these moments is that those 2 can be quite mean one moment&hug each other or laugh with each other the moment after. #501carrotsforMal
How awesome must be having JungMin as bestfriend! *_* #501carrotsforMal
Ok, he may be annoying at certain times but when he starts acting crazy it would be the best moment of my life...every time. #501carrotsforMal
Random thought: tomorrow's Easter. Easter's symbol are rabbits. Rabbits eat carrots. #501carrotsforMal
YAY!!!! #501carrotsforMal already in the TT list!!! YATTA!!!! XD
And my cat eats carrots, too. I swear, once i told him 'You've become like JungMin! Let's celebrate!' #501carrotsforMal
Not that you care, but it's unbelievable how many carrots have appeared in my fridge since i've known SS501. #501carrotsforMal
We had never bought so many carrots before. o.O Oh, well...Lucky me! XD #501carrotsforMal
It's like having a little JungMin waving&saying hi everytime i open the fridge. #501carrotsforMal
Jokes apart...i really hope he has fun today, despite how busy he may be. #501carrotsforMal
I'm the kind of person who takes bdays in high consideration. A bday has to be the best day of the year. #501carrotsforMal
So no matter what DSP says, it doesn't even matter if he's supposed to work on SS's new album. JM MUST have a great bday today. #501carrotsforMal
With members, with his parents, sister, brother, nephew...whoever it is! But i want him to have fun. #501carrotsforMal
Not that he doesn't have fun while working. He has fun everywhere, but still...it's work! #501carrotsforMal
I want him to dance&laugh&bully everyone&wave umbrellas&shout '120 Yen' whenever he feels up to. #501carrotsforMal
And i want him to enter rooms singing 'lalalaaaa' 'cause that's the way we like him. ^^ #501carrotsforMal
Now, let's talk about his hair. I hope no one thought 'Hey! Let's give him a haircut as bday gift!' #501carrotsforMal
NO! NO! NO! Did i say no? NO! I mean, i know he can't end up looking like Tarzan. He's gonna need a haircut soon. #501carrotsforMal
But let him be this perfect a little longer. XD 'Cause honestly...he is perfect in this haircut. #501carrotsforMal
Yeah, yeah...he is always perfect, but especially now. Put out the torches, please. XD #501carrotsforMal
It's not up to me to make wishes today, but PLEASE! Just don't give him a haircut yet. XD #501carrotsforMal
And now let's talk about his original dream: acting! ^^#501carrotsforMal
I'm still pissed 'cause Human Theatre got cancelled. Who's the bird brain behind that decision? -_- #501carrotsforMal
I mean, it was a great show: funny, deep...It made me think a lot about life, morals and stuff. #501carrotsforMal
And JungMin was just perfect. He could make you shed tears or laugh until fainting. #501carrotsforMal
What's more...Human Theatre taught me the secrets for a perfect ramen. XD #501carrotsforMal
Jk...I think he would have made a great actor. But i'm still happy he decided to stay with SS. #501carrotsforMal
Dah...can you imagine SS501 w/out JungMin? There would be no communicating with aliens, no carrots legends...NO PANDA EYEMASK! #501carrotsforMal
I can't live without that panda eyemask. #501carrotsforMal
I mean, every fan thinks the same of their fav group (that they're essential)...but well...today is JungMin's bday! XD #501carrotsforMal
Another image that will be stuck in my mind forever: when JungMin was stuck in a closet and nobody helped him. #501carrotsforMal
I bet members thought 'This is divine justice!' No, ok...poor JungMin! But his face was priceless. XD #501carrotsforMal
He looked like 'Help? Anyone? I'll be good from now on, just help me.' #501carrotsforMal
Or when he ripped his pants! I remember it was one of my first SS videos ever. #501carrotsforMal
My bff showed it to me&it was still because i was looking for videos of HJL. Old old old times. XD #501carrotsforMal
And btw, Leader's laughter when the pants got ripped was just pure nastiness. XD XD #501carrotsforMal
You know what i like about TT sessions? It's like a journey through my memories. I remember things i had forgotten. XD #501carrotsforMal
Like when i watched LLT MV for the 1st time. #501carrotsforMal
I swear, everytime i get to the bit that made me fall for JungMin (2nd chorus) i have this face --> *_* #501carrotsforMal
You wouldn't believe the effect that his smile had on me. Or probably you would.. XD #501carrotsforMal
And you wouldn't believe how it was difficult to figure out whose that smile was. XD Korean people still looked all the same to me at that time. #501carrotsforMal
Is it just me or JungMin really IS JungMin even in his way of walking? XD #501carrotsforMal
Can you picture him while he walks? Can you? Well, say i'm not right! XD #501carrotsforMal
He has this...idk, thing. Like 'Move aside! Sexy Charisma's coming!' XD #501carrotsforMal
Or 'Let me show you how handsome i am!' XD #501carrotsforMal
Waaah! Almost in the top3!!!!!!!!! YATTA!!! #501carrotsforMal
People!!! Everytime i listen to Haruman i'm puzzled by how stunning this song is. I'm listening to it now. #501carrotsforMal
I think JungMin's the only not-so-humble person i like. I usually tend to ignore not-so-humble people. XD #501carrotsforMal
But it's just because he's not-so-humble in a good way. He's self-confident but doesn't look down on people. #501carrotsforMal
And anyway..when he shows his self-confidence he's funny. Some people just make you wanna punch them. XD #501carrotsforMal
To let you get what i mean i'll post some quotes from an interview you have probably already read. #501carrotsforMal
"Most respected person: Myself!!" #501carrotsforMal
"You're most proud of: Myself" (but if you're not proud of yourself you don't go anywhere in this world, so it's ok. XD) #501carrotsforMal
"Briefly describe yourself: The best!" #501carrotsforMal
"Favorite artist: Myself!" #501carrotsforMal
"Favorite performing artist: Myself!" #501carrotsforMal
"An ideal man is: Someone like me!" But he added "I wanna be the kind of man you can say this about" *_* #501carrotsforMal
"Favorite movie: a movie i'll participate in future" #501carrotsforMal
And my favorite: "If there's rebirth, you want to be: Myself" XD #501carrotsforMal
Plus! When he introduces himself as Sexy Charisma he really emphasize the Sexy part. XD #501carrotsforMal
You get it now? He acts like he's full of himself but at least he makes you laugh. XD #501carrotsforMal
Oh! I reached my 7,501st tweet in the meantime! Let's dedicate it to @yolytah @royalavenue & all my TS followers&sisters!! #501carrotsforMal
"Best in cooking: Pasta" (*cough* italian *cough* dish *cough*) XD Ok, don't kill me. Sorry! XD #501carrotsforMal
WAIT!! "Future dream: Actor, mc, PHOTOGRAPHER, pd, entrepreneur, singer, designer" I'm gonna cry!!! *_* #501carrotsforMal
Oh! Oh! Oh! HYUNDERELLA!!! I just remembered Hyunderella!! XD #501carrotsforMal
'I'M THE STEPMOTHER!! DO YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU SOME SERIOUS LESSON?' XD #501carrotsforMal
Oh my, oh my, oh my! I could die in this moment. XD XD When he started dancing at the end of the parody. XD #501carrotsforMal
Talking about stepmothers&mothers in general. HwangBo knows smth about JungMin being picky. XD #501carrotsforMal
When Buin shouted 'WHO ARE YOU? MY MOTHER-IN-LAW? I had to come to Japan to meet my mother-in-law...' XD #501carrotsforMal
Seriously, in that episode of WGM i feared that Buin could decide to wake JungMin up. She wouldn't have survived. XD #501carrotsforMal
Ding dong: the soccer team/english city i can't name or i'll help trending should kindly GET THE HELL OUT!!!! #501carrotsforMal
'This time i'll share my room with just one person. So if you want to share the room with me raise your hand!' '....' XD #501carrotsforMal
'I promise not to bother you. When i wake up i'll be like an angel!' Kyu: 'Should i show you the previous records?' XD #501carrotsforMal
HJL: 'You pulled out all my hair in the few episodes we did. Why do you think i wear hats all the time?' XD #501carrotsforMal
Hoping that i won't reach my tweet limit in the middle of it, i need to switch to serious stuff for a while. #501carrotsforMal
"My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life." #501carrotsforMal
I love JungMin also because of this sentence. Not to mention that it's exactly what i feel for SS501. #501carrotsforMal
Maybe it has nothing to do with JM's bday&i should save this for the 1st of May but they really are a stronghold to me. And JM above all. #501carrotsforMal
The way he erased all my trouble after i met him&the way he keeps doing it when i have bad days...I'll never ever forget! #501carrotsforMal
Hearing that quote, you MUST believe he totally loves his members. #501carrotsforMal
No matter how mean he likes to be, in the end he's just a caring brother. #501carrotsforMal
And i hope he has on his friends the same power he has on me: bad feelings eraser. ^^ #501carrotsforMal
Like 'I'm feeling down. Let's call JungMin!' I'd pay to be able to do that. #501carrotsforMal
I'd say this about every member 'cause they've all been magical to me but i'm 501% sure JungMin is the main reason why i smiled again 5 months ago. #501carrotsforMal
Not that i didn't smile before, but last year it happened seldom&it was rarely an honest smile. Until i came upon this guy. #501carrotsforMal
Again...this counts for every member but i instanlty fell for this guy who lives in his own world. #501carrotsforMal
So he deserves a special mention. THANKSS JUNG MIN!!! It's a stock word, but it's all i can say. #501carrotsforMal
Ok, sorry. I just had to say it. And after all my session couldn't be completely demented, right? XD #501carrotsforMal
Next chapter: JungMin's voice. It's unbelievable he almost didn't become a singer. #501carrotsforMal
I always say Saengie&HJB have the most powerful voices, but JungMin has the most original one. #501carrotsforMal
He has that kind of voice you instantly recognize. #501carrotsforMal
And his voice has a kind of....idk, warmth? that kind of suits his personality. It makes me think 'Yeah, that HAD to be his voice!' #501carrotsforMal
'Please, call me Park Hercules!' XD Sorry, but things like this just leap to mind. XD #501carrotsforMal
On second thought...JungMin is mean to his members, but they have learned how to revenge themselves XD #501carrotsforMal
I mean...sending him to the beach to fill a bottle with sea water...in the middle of the night. And pretending to be asleep when he comes back. #501carrotsforMal
YATTA!!!!!!! THIRD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! #501carrotsforMal
Btw...i confess i often listen to Green Peas just to hear JungMin saying 'set, tul, hana' or 'jalhaesseo' or stuff like that. XD #501carrotsforMal
It's like hearing his recorded voice. Like i met him one day and recorded his voice. Silly, uh? XD #501carrotsforMal
Or maybe it's not silly until i tell you that i even imagine to meet him on the beach... #501carrotsforMal
You know, the fire you hear at the beginning of the song reminds me of summer bonfires. #501carrotsforMal
Another episode that made me laugh so much was in 5M5Y dvd. When SS went fishing and JM caught a fish... #501carrotsforMal
He was all excited about his success...and then went 'Ok, do something with this, please!' XD #501carrotsforMal
I went fishing just once in my life, but i did the same. I couldn't bear to have an alive fish in my hand. o.O #501carrotsforMal
Ding dong: the 3 american brothers should follow the example of the soccer team/english city&MOVE AWAY!! #501carrotsforMal
Please, people!!! Why do you all have to trend something today?? Isn't a lovely day outside? Go buy an ice-cream!! #501carrotsforMal
And can someone explain why JM kept gesturing&nodding while Kyu was talking on A Fine Day? #501carrotsforMal
Hell yes! It's like having sisters all over the world!! RT: Retweet this if you are Proud of Triple S! ^^ #501carrotsforMal
Nick, Joe&Kevin! Believe me! I have nothing against you!! BUT YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!! #501carrotsforMal
Shouldn't there be some kind of simpathy among musicians?? Kids, please!! Move aside just for a couple of hours!! -_- #501carrotsforMal
RT: @JMinniesCarrot #501carrotsformal No matter what happens, I think I'll forever stay a TS!
Never had the chance to say this, but i love the 'saranghae saranghae saranghae' part in You're My Heaven. #501carrotsforMal
I love that part to the point that i shush everyone to hear JungMin saying 'saranghae saranghae saranghae' XD #501carrotsforMal
EASTER IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME CURSE YOU ON JUNGMIN'S BDAY!!! I MEAN IT!!!! #501carrotsforMal
No, now..people...Seriously!! What have TripleS-es ever done to you??? Why does #501carrotsforMal keep falling down??
Do you think JungMin will be happy about this? That his tag can't reach the top of the TT list??? #501carrotsforMal
Believe me! You don't want him to tell YOU 'You wanna die??' #501carrotsforMal
So just stop trending other tags and trend #501carrotsforMal! It's for the whole mankind's sake!!! Don't make Mal get mad! It's unadvisable!
APRIL FOOLS DAY WAS 2 DAYS AGO!!! GET THIS DAMN TAG UP!!! #501carrotsforMal
And btw..how come i haven't reached my tweet limit yet?? XD I start believing i'm dreaming. #501carrotsforMal
Anyway...i'm listening to A Song Calling For You now and i remembered the MV funny version. #501carrotsforMal XD XD
Speaking of JungMin...when he touched the gun&then got scared and let it go! XD XD #501carrotsforMal
Or when all the members were dancing&Saengie turned&stared like 'What are you doing?' XD #501carrotsforMal
I think A Song Calling For You funny version is my 2nd favorite MV after You're My Heaven. XD #501carrotsforMal
Btw...when i had this pic http://twitpic.com/1cvynj as avatar on FB people thought that was me. XD #501carrotsforMal
If people can think i look like JungMin, despite how honored i may be, it's clear they've never met me. XD #501carrotsforMal
RT @mrsParkCEO Why I love SS501 #501carrotsformal 7) And their promise to grow old tgt with tripleS!! They truly adore us. You, you and you there.
You know how stupid i am? I keep tweeting 502 instead of #501carrotsforMal XD XD
Oh, i saw someone mentioned JungMin's body wave. I have something to say! #501carrotsforMal
A few days ago i heard a Brian's song on the radio&i kept thinking of when he was helping JM to improve his Sexy Charisma. #501carrotsforMal
If things won't change in the next 20 minutes i'll officially hate JBros, england and tomorrow's feast. U_U #501carrotsforMal
Still no tweets limits. Yeah, there's totally something wrong with today. #501carrotsforMal

@ParkMinEul
Oh..i seemed to have invoked the limit somehow. XD #501carrotsforMal
Well...at least i'll inaugurate my new account on this brightful day! #501carrotsforMal
Not so brightful if #501carrotsforMal doesn't come up, but still...somewhere on earth JungMin is celebrating. #501carrotsforMal
I was really curious about what my bff had to say about me&JungMin today. But her line isn't working. I'll keep the doubt #501carrotsforMal
U know what? Do whatever u want! Whether #501carrotsforMal becomes 1st or not, TripleS will conquer the world one day&you'll be screwed! U_U
Yes, i become mean&menace people when i don't get what i want! #501carrotsforMal
And i'm not referring to people who are trending #501carrotsforMal. I know you're doing your best. :(
I'm mad at those people who are trending other stuff. Except DBSK's fans, no one else is allowed to trend anything except #501carrotsforMal
And what the....heck is Drogba, now??? #501carrotsforMal
Since we still have 5 minutes before ending i should start posting my final tweets. #501carrotsforMal
Like Muse once said 'Time is running out'. The session is almost over&thinking about it, this day is coming to an end in Korea. #501carrotsforMal
JungMin-ah! Don't worry! I'll keep celebrating for you. It's still early here. XD #501carrotsforMal
Just don't get mad at how the session is going. You still got much much much much much love today!! ^^ #501carrotsforMal
But let me make this clear before ending: you (and SS501 all, but you in the first place) saved my life. And keep saving it every day. #501carrotsforMal
Coming to know you will always be one of those things i'll always be thankful for in my life. #501carrotsforMal
You keep me happy and you made me remember that facing days with a smile helps yourself&people around you. #501carrotsforMal
And if i had the chance to talk to you for 30 seconds i'd probably tell you that your smile&craziness help me a lot. #501carrotsforMal
People who make people happy deserve luck, so i hope your life keeps getting brighter&brighter. #501carrotsforMal
And sorry if i cheated on you with Saengie!! But he needed to be deflated!! *runs away in tears* #501carrotsforMal
Please, don't be mad! These #501carrotsforMal...i actually bought them and sent them to you as forgiveness present. *keeps running* XD
Once again...BUON COMPLEANNO!!! (See? I even taught you a word in italian...You still like foreign languages, right? Uhm...) #501carrotsforMal
Wish you all the best!! And good luck with your new album!! Can't wait to hear your voice again!! ^^ #501carrotsforMal
And to those who helped us "failing" today...you'll face ParkJungMin's wrath!! And building an ark won't help this time. #501carrotsforMal
I mean..we should be modest&say we're still in the TT list..but HELL NO!!! You could have minded your business!! U_U #501carrotsforMal
Ahem...Dear JungMin, i'll tell you what i said on Kyu's bday: thankSS for being in my life!! And once again HAPPY BDAY!! #501carrotsforMal
So one more hour to trend??? O.O GREAT!!! I had already "ended" but never mind. #501carrotsforMal
No, wait a sec...now #501carrotsforMal even DISAPPEARED??? ;___________;
Picture me with TaeKyung's smirk on my face, 'cause that's how i look like now. #501carrotsforMal
And my earphones broke just now!!!!!!!! XD XD I should just laugh at the bad luck of this day. #501carrotsforMal
>_<>
Nowplaying, Happy Easter&Chelsea: NEOTTAEMUNE!!! NEOTTAEMUNE!!! WE DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE TOP!!! #501carrotsforMal

Nessun commento: