Remember back in the days...

DIARY OF A K-POP LOVER

[I'm still one, but my diary was incorporated into my Tumblr. Check the links. :)]

Enough said.

My header explains everything: i love every single breathing being in those pictures.
But my heart is mostly green: i'm a TripleS to the core.

I officially don't roleplay anymore, but you can check the links if you wanna take a look at my work.

This is all. Take whatever comes. And you can never be sure of what that is.
Love Ya, Menu ah

[credits to Reichenbach @Deviantart for the background
Even though it doesn't fit perfectly, i love it too much to replace it.]

My favorite word is SS501. It's the biggest stronghold of my life.


20100330

22 motivi per cui amare i BiTWOst


Un grazie strainfinito a B2ST Rising!! XD Mi sono ammazzata dal ridere.
E ho capito che in un'altra vita voglio essere un membro dei B2ST. XD Va beh...voglio essere un sacco di cose in un'altra vita. Sta settimana va così...XD

"Bon Jovi Sunbaenim ... Bon Jovi Sunbaenim ... Bon Jovi Sunbaenim ... Hey!!"
- JunHyung (MTV Most Wanted)
Questa ci stava nel mio blog.

"We planned to go karaoke, but this bas- I mean, Hyunseung didn't want to go!"
- Junhyung (MTV B2ST Ep 7)

Doojoon: The bubblegum was my idea.
Yoseob: It was me!
Doojoon: The bubblegum was my idea, you ahjusshi!
Dopo YA! ahjussi è la mia seconda parola coreana preferita. XD

"I'm like that. I feel great when I inhale dust."
- Junhyung (MTV BTS 10)
Ecco, con lui non andrei d'accordo per via dell'asma. XD

"He has the pretty role, but all of BEAST is beautiful."
- Doojoon on Dongwoon

"Lately Dongwoon has been hearing that he's good looking."
- Doojoon

"Actually, I'm saying this because he's not here... But he actually has really low standards! Strangely low standards, really!"
- Junhyung about Kikwang's ideal type (The Star Interview)
Con lui potrei andare d'accordissimo, superato il rischio di confonderlo con Doojoon.

"Host: Are you guys normally like this? (to BEAST)
Doojoon: We're normally worse."

"I'm the maknae Son Dong Woon who is in charge of BEAST's vocals and I am the eldest of this group"
- Dong Woon (MTV Most Wanted)
Questo ha senso per me. XD

"I'll be leader on Tuesdays!"
- Dongwoon

Doojoon: What if disagreements with music do arise?
Hyunseung: Well, by chance if they do, he has to leave the group then.

"Are we allowed to curse on MTV?"
- Junhyung (MTV Most Wanted)

"Are you washing Kikwang?"
- Doojoon to Yoseob (MTV B2ST BTS 15)
Non voglio sapere. XD

".. And I hope you've lost some weight when you get back!"
- Hyunseung (Doojoon's Message Before Trip to Cambodia)
Ho avuto un flash di YoungSaeng. XD

"Hyunseung and I are going to get married."
- Kikwang (MTV B2ST Ep 9)
Di nuovo, fatti loro. XD

"Hello. This is MBLAQ."
- Junhyung (MSC #5)
Questa mi ha ucciso. XD

"Looking for snacks to eat as soon as he wakes up is our Yoon Leader~"
No, con lui andrei d'accordissimo. XD

Doojoon: We will reveal the truth!
Yoseob: I AM THE TRUTH!
Doojoon: Yesterday during the fansign, Junhyung--
Yoseob: I AM THE TRUTH ~ !

"I've fallen for him."
- Yoseob about Hyunseung during his photoshoot (MTV B2ST Ep 6)

"I ripped two pants already!"
- Dongwoon (Bad Girl MV BTS)
Questo è destino. XD

"Mir, hit me!"
- Yoseob (MSC #6)

"Even though I have a bad personality, and I complain a lot I'm grateful for the members accepting it so maturely."
- Junhyung (MTV B2ST Ep 1)

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your
content. Please let me know. Thank you

My site :: How to get back your Ex boyfriend